Zuci is officially 19 years old! ^^ Now 20! ..and now 21... now 22!

1434445464749»

Comments

• Morfrite wrote: »
    could you please post a picture of yourself so i don't have to open a pronbrowser? thank you.
    Nope, since there can be found a pic of me from these forums already. (Maybe even few)
    <*^_^*>
    Nothing has changed in me except my hair color is back to bright red.
    :3
    <*^_^*>
    *Giggles*
  • GodsGunman wrote: »
    Well you're clearly the second one, but whatever.

And I think you need to fine elsewhere to troll. Zuci has done nothing but make the forums a fun place to be. You on the other hand make it to where ppl want to commit suicide. Let Zuci be Zuci and u go elsewhere and be something that i have no clue what you are trying to be but another tasty.
  • No matter what ,she still one of the nicest on these forums. Keep killing em with kindness silly fox :p
  • FeistyKat wrote: »
    And I think you need to fine elsewhere to troll. Zuci has done nothing but make the forums a fun place to be. You on the other hand make it to where ppl want to commit suicide. Let Zuci be Zuci and u go elsewhere and be something that i have no clue what you are trying to be but another tasty.

I'm not trying to create a rise out of anyone, therefore I'm not trolling, simply stating my opinion.

I see using the word classy automatically makes me a limes wannabe? Yeah okay. Last time I checked he doesn't own that word, and believe it or not I like classy women.
  • GodsGunman wrote: »
    I'm not trying to create a rise out of anyone, therefore I'm not trolling, simply stating my opinion.

I see using the word classy automatically makes me a limes wannabe? Yeah okay. Last time I checked he doesn't own that word, and believe it or not I like classy women.

Nothing wrong with liking classy women. never said that. But in my opinion you can be classy and fun at the same time. Just because someone makes a smiley face on a forum that makes them non classy? Zuci is a fun loveable lady and she always makes ppl smile and that to me, is classy.
  • FeistyKat wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with liking classy women. never said that. But in my opinion you can be classy and fun at the same time. Just because someone makes a smiley face on a forum that makes them non classy? Zuci is a fun loveable lady and she always makes ppl smile and that to me, is classy.

not sure he will understand. with a behaviour like that, classy women wouldn`t touch him with a 10foot pole. I certainly wouldn`t.
  • As every year, closed until her next birthday.

Hope you had a good one Zuci. :)

Edit:

PS: I still have almost every song you and the other fins have sang on vent, including the drunk ones. ;)
This discussion has been closed.