Maps, Idea's, and Weapons

The maps in Crossfire are all small and medium sized. There should be large maps for snipers, and maybe a planet or space theme for one of them. your choice.
I am also thinking of some weapons,,

Snipers-- Kar-98, Mosin Nagant (M1891), Barrett 50 cal.

Assault-- PPSH, FG42 (scoped or not, i dont care), mp44 acog scope (custom), Type 99, Type 100, Russian PKMS, m6a1 standard, m6a2 CQB, MiniGun, TAR-21.

Pistols-- Luger p08, p230.

Explosives-- claymore (replacement of granade.

Melee Weapons (knife)-- Syringe (limited shots), dagger, club, mace, baseball bat (a nail in this would be cool), sword (this one i dont really care about but its just an idea), brass knuckles.

PLEASE GIVE IDEA'S ON WEAPONS, MAPS AND PLEASE BE SUPPORTIVE!

Comments

• These are older guns cause i want a mix of old and new. I will put newer guns later in the list. Right now i'm not done thinking about the list.
    And the maps,, i didnt know that z8 didnt want suggestions so ignore that section of the post
  • i would like those guns they are all bad ass
    some more good guns are the Bren (l.m.g)
    b.a.r (browning automatic rifle)
    m1a1 Thompson
    mp40
    mp44
    sten
  • The closest thing Beretta makes is a 7.62x51mm Battle rifle similar to the M14.
    You're looking for Barrett. Which is based in the US, Tennessee in fact, and not half-way across the world in Italy.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to implement pistols from the early 20th century that were so.. weak.
    As far as the P230, I assume that's a SIG P230... I'd prefer just a Russian Makorov in the game myself.
    For the rifles and MG's, I like those guns but I don't see it gaining popularity among all forum users. Most of the guns you recommend are probably from your experience with Call of Duty World at War, which I mind you are considered aged.
  • those guns that are on cod waw are on all the cods not just waw
  • I have played CoD WaW. That doesnt mean these guns are from the experience of CoD. i played this game before i got CoD. and i thought this out before i played CoD. my mom use to be in the airforce and both my granpda's were in the airforce, and a family history in war. i think i would know my guns not just from games. and just like anyone else, i can make mistakes with my guns.
  • z8 arnt considering any map ideas that arnt considered urban
    for example they dont want a forest map as crossfire is a urban game
  • yea all those guns would be nice they are reallly goood so i hope they are gp items if they take the idea
  • They are in all of the CoDs, because all of the CoDs are in World War 2 (except for one, which only had 1 WW2 weapon anyway). ;) Most of these guns are outdated and no longer used by anyone. They are also very expensive these days as they are pretty much collector's items. :P
  • I wish they could make:
    Missle Rods
    Thompson
    Browning
    Kar98
    Flame Thrower
    Rocket Launcher
    and BAR.
  • For the most part, but they are still used! I went shooting with the m1891 (mosin nagant) just a while ago.
  • I support the idea of having claymores and having larger maps because the maps are quite miniscule for 8v8 most of the time.
  • Birdy3212 wrote: »
    I wish they could make:
    Missle Rods
    Thompson
    Browning
    Kar98
    Flame Thrower
    Rocket Launcher
    and BAR.
    i support these guns very mutch ww2 weapons are kick ass
  • Ltddt wrote: »
    For the most part, but they are still used! I went shooting with the m1891 (mosin nagant) just a while ago.

You can still get Brown Bess's and Arquebuses today, now that's old. It's more the fact that no military group uses them today. The Mosin Nagant was phased out in the 1960s, and is no longer used by the military, and are only available for civilians pretty much. They also have no black market value due to the price for horrible performance. You can get an AK47 which is much better for cheaper in some places. :P So no Mosin-Nagant. Whilst WW2 era weapons in Crossfire would probably be awesome, and I can imagine having fun with them, it's more the fact they are impractical and don't suit the game. The game is modern warfare not the Second World War.
    The maps in Crossfire are all small and medium sized. There should be large maps for snipers, and maybe a planet or space theme for one of them. your choice.

Assault-- PPSH, FG42 (scoped or not, i dont care), mp44 acog scope (custom), Type 99, Type 100, Russian PKMS, m6a1 standard, m6a2 CQB, MiniGun, TAR-21.

Melee Weapons (knife)-- Syringe (limited shots), dagger, club, mace, baseball bat (a nail in this would be cool), sword (this one i dont really care about but its just an idea), brass knuckles.

Clearly you need to read
    [QUOTE=[CM]FallenAngle]

MAPS - GEAR - GUNS
    1. Zombie Mode
      -We're aware it's available elsewhere, there is no need to post topics about this Mode. If or when we elect to release it, the GMs will announce it. Please don't believe any release dates not posted directly by a GM.
    2. [Random Weapon XYZ]

-We will see a regular flow of new weapons throughout the game's life. If you have any suggestions on weapons you would like to see in the game please post about it and you might end up seeing it in the game eventually. Bear in mind these sorts of threads will get little to no response from the GMs, though we are reading.
      1. [Random Weapon Modification xyz], Equipment, Iron Sights
        -For the moment, extremely few modifications/items are being considered for release; we're not soliciting suggestions as the developers are very firm on what will and will not be included in this particular category. These, with few exceptions, are cash-shop exclusive items in other Cross Fire regions and we are of the firm policy players should not be able to simply pay to win.
      2. Large Weapon
        -Grenade launchers, <adjective> launcher, flamethrower, plasma weapons, nukes and other excessively large, shocking, or high-damage items are not being considered.
      3. Selling Starter Guns
        -Is not in consideration. We gave this ability to players in Closed Beta to afford them a bit of extra GP and ended up having an absurd number of accounts that sold down to zero guns with no resources to buy a replacement. We never intended for these guns to be sold after the Closed Beta period, for precisely that reason.
    3. [Random Map JKL]
      -We will see a regular flow of new maps throughout the game's life. If you have any suggestions on maps you would like to see in the game please post about it and you might end up seeing it in the game eventually. Bear in mind these sort of threads will get little to no response from the GMs, though we are reading.
      -Cross Fire is an urban warfare-styled game; maps such as jungles, open snowfields, or other purely "in the wilds" venues are not being considered.
      -These areas are devoid of innocent casualties; please don't suggest poor Granny should be kicking around to be shot.
    4. Single-Player/Mission/Storyline/Quest Mode

-Is not up for consideration.
      1. Releases to consoles/handhelds
        -There won't be a Cross Fire for 360, PS3, PSP, or DS.
      2. Controller Support
        -May be available in the future. For the moment there's some third party programs that can re-map keys, but we cannot guarantee their compatibility with GameGuard.
    5. Game Modes

-The following have all been suggested repeatedly and don't need additional topics:
      • Capture the Flag with infinite variations (1/2 flags etc)
      • Protect the Target Individual
      • Kill the Target with infinite variations
      • Base Victory / Map Domination
      • King of the Hill / Area Defense
      • Snipers Ahoy (Not under consideration currently)
      • Hostage(s)
      • Historical Events (None are being considered)
    [/QUOTE]
    NO explocives, besides nades and C4.
    Thompson came out on chinese Crossfire, so it may come out on ours. same with a minigun (Galtic Gun) I hope that helped you out there buddy
  • HHV18Z wrote: »
    You can still get Brown Bess's and Arquebuses today, now that's old. It's more the fact that no military group uses them today. The Mosin Nagant was phased out in the 1960s, and is no longer used by the military, and are only available for civilians pretty much. They also have no black market value due to the price for horrible performance. You can get an AK47 which is much better for cheaper in some places. :P So no Mosin-Nagant. Whilst WW2 era weapons in Crossfire would probably be awesome, and I can imagine having fun with them, it's more the fact they are impractical and don't suit the game. The game is modern warfare not the Second World War.

This isnt Just modern warefare only! If you think that Crossfire is an only ModernWarfare game, you need to realize something. THE AK-47 CAME OUT AT THE VERY END OF WWII! IT WAS MEANT ""FOR"" WWII! And in the other Versions (Japanese Chinese for Example) has older guns FROM WWII! Yes the Mosin Nagant isnt used now by military and is mainly a civilian gun, it was replaced by the dragonav but im just saying i want more snipers! That one should be one! its bolt action! So its not going to be a crazy assault gun! think about it. it would be great having it!
  • AK47 is a modern warfare gun, because it's used in Modern Warfare, not because of what it was intended for. Crossfire North America will not have any WW2 weapons for a long time, except for maybe the Thompson. This is because Z8 does not want to implement these weapons. Read that topic about not what to suggest.
    AK47 is a modern warfare gun, because it's used in Modern Warfare, not because of what it was intended for. Crossfire North America will not have any WW2 weapons for a long time, except for maybe the Thompson. This is because Z8 does not want to implement these weapons. Read that topic about not what to suggest.

you need to learn your history. real bad. the ak-74 is the modern gun! the ak-74 is the NEW version of the ak-47! the ak-47 is an OLD gun. the ak-47 has been around since WWII and it just wasnt ready to be put into the war. they had to fix it up here and there. if it was meant for WWII then it must have been around for quite a while! i dont think someone now adays is going to say "HEY! i think im going to make a rpg Assault rifle for the Vietnam war!" and then when its made people are going to say its a modern gun but he thinks its a really old gun! think about it!

you from da army or sumthin? kk, z8 wont let older guns in cause they are less effective than new ones, perhaps you should suggest new weapons that are not in the game.
  • MCBoom wrote: »
    you from da army or sumthin? kk, z8 wont let older guns in cause they are less effective than new ones, perhaps you should suggest new weapons that are not in the game.

family history of War. im joining the marines soon. im going to talk to an officer in a week or two.

so your saying z8 wont let older guns in. are you saying the Thompson (FROM WWII) is a moderngun? and is more effective then other guns now? that gun is in the Chinese version!! go read my other replies about the ak-47 and the ak-74. im sick about telling everyone about it.
  • AK47 is a modern gun, because it is used in modern warfare (by Iraq, Somalia, Vietnam, Taliban Afghanistan). AK74 is a modern gun, because it is used in modern warfare (by Russia, Vietnam, Taliban Afghanistan, Ukraine). Thompson is a modern gun, because it is used in modern warfare (by Tamil Tigers, Vietnam, Taliban Afghanistan). Therefore these guns are still fair game in Crossfire. Also Crossfire China has nothing to do with Crossfire North America.

No WW2 weapons in Crossfire will appear unless you can justify it with usage in modern combat.
    AK47 is a modern gun, because it is used in modern warfare (by Iraq, Somalia, Vietnam, Taliban Afghanistan). AK74 is a modern gun, because it is used in modern warfare (by Russia, Vietnam, Taliban Afghanistan, Ukraine). Thompson is a modern gun, because it is used in modern warfare (by Tamil Tigers, Vietnam, Taliban Afghanistan). Therefore these guns are still fair game in Crossfire. Also Crossfire China has nothing to do with Crossfire North America.

No WW2 weapons in Crossfire will appear unless you can justify it with usage in modern combat.

listen smart ass. if you dont support my idea, gtfo out my post! alright? you obviously dont know common sense. idgaf if the ak-47 and the Thompson are used now! its still a WWII weapon. get that through your head. if you said WWII weapons are out of the question, then stick to that. dont bend your statment just to say someone is wrong. cause that makes you look like an idiot. i expected you to put up a better argument then that.
    listen smart ass. if you dont support my idea, gtfo out my post! alright? you obviously dont know common sense. idgaf if the ak-47 and the Thompson are used now! its still a WWII weapon. get that through your head. if you said WWII weapons are out of the question, then stick to that. dont bend your statment just to say someone is wrong. cause that makes you look like an idiot. i expected you to put up a better argument then that.

Modern Warfare gun = something used in modern warfare and is still produced (AK47 and Thompson still are)
    WW2 Gun = something used in WW2 and is no longer produced (the Thompson doesn't truly classify as they are still produced)

Therefore I don't classify Thompson as a WW2 gun. ;)

Wow, are you getting mad because he doesn't like your idea?

I don't know if you have not noticed this but we are in a forum, we can express our thoughts and ideas as long as we do not break the rules.
    If you do not want anybody to disapprove your idea, then don't post it ;)
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    Wow, are you getting mad because he doesn't like your idea?

I don't know if you have not noticed this but we are in a forum, we can express our thoughts and ideas as long as we do not break the rules.
    If you do not want anybody to disapprove your idea, then don't post it ;)

im not getting mad cause he doesnt like my idea. i was just really really tired when i posted that.
    Modern Warfare gun = something used in modern warfare and is still produced (AK47 and Thompson still are)
    WW2 Gun = something used in WW2 and is no longer produced (the Thompson doesn't truly classify as they are still produced)

Therefore I don't classify Thompson as a WW2 gun. ;)

i understand what your thinking. do you understand what im thinking?