Infinity™ ''family clan'' is looking for new pple to join us :D

Hiya earthlings, as you all know, I'm likaspida, or commonly referred to by people as Lika, Spida, Nub and (if i get lucky and headshot someone)....hacker sometimes. I'm currently a lieutenant in Infinity™, and I'm happy to annouce that we are currently recruiting! We are an extremely friendly clan, with lovely, mature people. Unlike some other clans, you dont have to be ''pro'' to be able to get in, we are decently skilled(some maybe more skilled than others), we help each other out to become better, so if you've got 1.5 kdr or recommanded by a lieutenant, knows how to aim and have un-retar.d-ish reflex (staring at an enemy for 5 + seconds without firing qualifies as retar.d), you are welcome to join us. We are currently ranked 83, but we are trying our best to get into the notorious ''TOP 10 LIST''.
If you want to find out more infomation, please feel free to /w me(or Leezon) in game at any time, or leave a message here in the forum.( or jst make an application on clan page --> read criteria before applying)
And I would also like to add, We DO NOT allow hackers, so please, if you hack, do not apply, or I shall personally make sure you are banned thanks,
good day to you all!
Likaspida
P.S: If you think you are good enough but for some reason you dont have 1.5 kdr, I or leezon will do the tryout with you

Comments

• Likaspida wrote: »
    Hiya earthlings, as you all know, I'm likaspida, or commonly referred to by people as Lika, Spida, Nub and (if i get lucky and headshot someone)....hacker sometimes. I'm currently a lieutenant in Infinity™, and I'm happy to annouce that we are currently recruiting! We are an extremely friendly clan, with lovely, mature people. Unlike some other clans, you dont have to be ''pro'' to be able to get in, we are decently skilled(some maybe more skilled than others), we help each other out to become better, so if you've got 1.5 kdr or recommanded by a lieutenant, knows how to aim and have un-retar.d-ish reflex (staring at an enemy for 5 + seconds without firing qualifies as retar.d), you are welcome to join us. We are currently ranked 83, but we are trying our best to get into the notorious ''TOP 10 LIST''.
    If you want to find out more infomation, please feel free to /w me(or Leezon) in game at any time, or leave a message here in the forum.( or jst make an application on clan page --> read criteria before applying)
    And I would also like to add, We DO NOT allow hackers, so please, if you hack, do not apply, or I shall personally make sure you are banned thanks,
    good day to you all!
    Likaspida
    P.S: If you think you are good enough but for some reason you dont have 1.5 kdr, I or leezon will do the tryout with you

how to u get ™ in the clan name i try but it wont let :(
  • Pm me cause i got some replays for you regaring 2 of your new players formerly of our clan
  • E-8 wrote: »
    Pm me cause i got some replays for you regaring 2 of your new players formerly of our clan
    cool, whats you in game name btw?
    and which 2 are you talkin about?:D