event page

well what it is, is that i went to the page event where you click to climb the prize right even tho we havnt finnished the events yet, cause i thought it would take me straight to the event score board yet it showed me that " you are NOT eligible to win a prize due to hacking on Oct 14 2011 11:52 AM" i mean what the actuall f... how is that thing guna tell me i hacked ? i have never hacked in my life and its telling me a date too? is that some sort of a joke or something ?

Comments

• yeah also to my friends like that but he dont h4ck ....
  • yeah also to my friends like that but he dont h4ck ....

i dont hack either ?
  • gogi1995 wrote: »
    well what it is, is that i went to the page event where you click to climb the prize right even tho we havnt finnished the events yet, cause i thought it would take me straight to the event score board yet it showed me that " you are NOT eligible to win a prize due to hacking on Oct 14 2011 11:52 AM" i mean what the actuall f... how is that thing guna tell me i hacked ? i have never hacked in my life and its telling me a date too? is that some sort of a joke or something ?

While you may have not hacked in your entire life, you must not have logged in between the days of Oct 14th and Oct 17th because we clearly have you suspended due to an xtrap detection of an injected dll hack file.

If everyone gets to the Gold Prize then we will be doing a 400% EXP and GP weekend which you will still be able to participate in. But as far as the prizes or ribbons go you will not receive them.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    While you may have not hacked in your entire life, you must not have logged in between the days of Oct 14th and Oct 17th because we clearly have you suspended due to an xtrap detection of an injected dll hack file.

If everyone gets to the Gold Prize then we will be doing a 400% EXP and GP weekend which you will still be able to participate in. But as far as the prizes or ribbons go you will not receive them.

ohh so i should be punnished for something i have never done ? cause xtrap randomly just comes up with a hack tool detected tool which is just weird because i played on like 4 different computers and i do get them even tho i play legit, and im sure people do get that too because i know few other people who play crossfire and get hack tools errors for no reason ?
  • its like me accusing you of hacking because my friend told me even tho ur an admin and ud never use a hack but im just trying to put my point a cross i mean why should i get punished for something i didnt do, yea xtrap might be a anti hack tool yet its not 100% working properly because i neve hacked in my life and now i wont be able to recieve the prizes because of anti hack failure
  • gogi1995 wrote: »
    so saidin what are u guna do about it?

Nothing. The xtrap record doesn't lie.

It is not our responsibility to make sure that you don't play Cross Fire on a computer with a hack.

We have to punish the account, otherwise we have nothing left to punish. We can't reach through monitors and slap hackers.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Nothing. The xtrap record doesn't lie.

It is not our responsibility to make sure that you don't play Cross Fire on a computer with a hack.

We have to punish the account, otherwise we have nothing left to punish. We can't reach through monitors and slap hackers.

well it does lie... i have mates who gate exact same problem yet we dont hack... an well yes i do get punished for something i didnt even do? i mean i never used hack in my life yet i wont be able to recieve the prize because "antihack" showed u that i hack which is a lie and funny enough i get that on any computer anyways, and im sure that not only me get that problem