Get a damn new Kicking System and make Cross Fire for 16+!

Well... there are some freakin failures with this kicking system :s

It sucks sooo much, that everyone can kick everyone -.-

In Counter Strike its like: The Admins can kick the Players and none else!
And that's the best way to do!

'cuz many noobs just use this, to:

- Get the ACE
- Kick Players, who are too good for them or their Clanmates
- Enemy Players just flame and they won't stop, until you've become kicked.

That's why it sucks...
Every second game, I become kicked by some "wanna be Progamers", who think they could even kill ESL Progaming Players.. (Im not a Progamer...)

Well, what i mean with is:

( a little dialog... )

Wanna be Progamer: "Kick denHuhn!! hack3r!"

Me: "no, im not :s"

Wanna be Progamer: You are!! Stupid motherf*cker... f*ck yourself! Hack3r!
Kick denHuhn!!!!!"

Me: "Dude, shut up, learn to play or leave CF 4 ever!"

Wanna be Progamer: "F*ck you and your mother!! Kick denHuhn.!! Hack3r!"

Me: "Watch my Videos on youtube, or visit my ESL-Profile...
Youtube: unReaLxeTerniiTy
ESL: sYnt3Qx."

Wanna be Progamer: "No!! You hack noob!"

This is how it ends... and after this little discussion i will become kicked :s

What i wanted to say with is:

These "noobs" won't stop flaming and QQing, until you've become kicked -.-
That's so annoying -.-*

So pls, make Cross Fire for 16+ (take the ID-Card, which every Human gets with 16, to prove it...)
Or get a better Kicking System -.-*

Thanks and Greetz :s

Hope my Thread could give some informations or what ever...

*Sick of Nubs*
Cya

Comments

• denHuhn wrote: »

- Get the ACE

That's why it sucks...
    Every second game, I become kicked by some "wanna be Progamers", who think they could even kill ESL Progaming Players.. (Im not a Progamer...)

( a little dialog... )

Kick denHuhn!!!!!"

That's so annoying -.-*

So pls, make Cross Fire for 16+ (take the ID-Card, which every Human gets with 16, to prove it...)

*Sick of Nubs*
    Cya

Not gonna happen, would be good if it did, but wont. There is a thought bout one person having 2 much power.\
  • yes, i know -.-
    cuz hack3rs could use it too :s

But these damn Kids make me so freakin angry... why are there so many 10-12 Years old kids, that cant play and just Flame / QQ?!!?!?!

Gawd... im so p*ssed off :s

*Thanks for your reply*
  • c obviously ur conversation is made up and didnt ever happen. cause its always BRs that kick ppl and if u guys were arguing they would always repsond YOUR MOTHER
  • what do you mean? xD

It has happened lawl -.-

I just played GM Laboratory with 24 - 4 and got kicked, 'cuz a little turkish nooblet QQed since the 5th Round (it was the 12th round -.-)

- Get the ACE

That's why it sucks...

( a little dialog... )

Kick denHuhn!!!!!"

That's so annoying -.-*

*Sick of Nubs*
    Cya

Yeah, I know it. In the case they just question if you are a hacker, it is ok. I never said I am not or f12, I always tell them it is better to save a replay and review it. Vote kick is based on voter's decision, I don't want to disgrace that.

But in most case the hacker accusation followed with insulting, I have met a guy who kept doing the same thing for two days, at last I have no more patience, I asked the opponent to do me a favor to kick him, no one did. So I kicked all of them after game, and telling them the reason. Of course, the smart one leave before others get kicked. But he don't know the next time when he entered the game, I am on his side, and the other two players, I think, both don't like the kind of dirty month in the game, so when I start a vote, he get kicked immediately.

Also I confirmed with some MoD, that the insult can be banned. Even I am not successful with my cases, I think if some other success in doing it, please post on the forum, to let me know the magic can happen.
  • And if the host himself is a hacker? What if his friend is the hacker, will he kick? What if he thinks you hack when you don't?

The system is good the way it is. I get kicked for no reason as well. At the end of the day, it's not that bad.

- Get the ACE

That's why it sucks...

( a little dialog... )

Kick denHuhn!!!!!"

That's so annoying -.-*

*Sick of Nubs*
    Cya

So you are say a hack with be the admin and no one would be able to kick him?
  • [MOD]DDoTt wrote: »
    And if the host himself is a hacker? What if his friend is the hacker, will he kick? What if he thinks you hack when you don't?

The system is good the way it is. I get kicked for no reason as well. At the end of the day, it's not that bad.

Sorry, didnt mean to troll you
  • i think forum mods should have ingame kicking and banning rights
  • this is quicker TAKE ALL THE DAM BR OUT OF CROSSFIRE +1
  • All these Non-English speakers are trying to be English-speaking wannabes!
  • Well its easy for you to say all this crap. I am not a programmer and I don't know how difficult it is to... well program. You probably don't either. If you aren't going to suggest anything or help, just keep quiet...
  • shut up u stupid heartless nerd. Someday a two-year old is gonna beat the shi.t out of you.
  • Troll moar.

Also....

The fact that you say "Watch my vids" kinda makes me mad. IT seems like your ultimate goal in playing is to show off and anger other players.

Serves you right to get kicked if thats your goal.

It it isnt though. Then +1, the kick system fails in that EVERYONE can kick, as you stated.

Also, as well as improving the kick system, make a frigin ping cap server. This game was meant and IS for NA/Uk regions. NOT COUNTRIES AND PLAYERS HALF WAY ACCROSS THE WORLD>>>
  • Just kick out these stupid kids... it would make everything better :s

I've seen so many 11 Years old kids in CF, who think they could play...

Well... maybe some can play (my brother was 11 as he started and he was good), but the most just flame and QQ -.-

and no... its not my point to just anger other players... its not like i would say "watch my videos" the whole time over... its just an argument (hope its spelled right oO) to prove, that im not hack*ng :s

But its just pointless to tell 'em, cuz they wont stop until you got kicked -.-

Btw, for all you farming noobs out there:

If YOU wouldn't farm and be so bad at FIRST LT. or any other higher rank, they wouldn't think the unfarmed ones would hack...

Get it into your heads and stop farming!

Rank = DOESNT MATTER!

Greetz.
  • [MOD]DDoTt wrote: »
    And if the host himself is a hacker? What if his friend is the hacker, will he kick? What if he thinks you hack when you don't?

The system is not good,, How about making only the votes count.. Like when everyone knows a hakkers is playing, they try and kick but you get a 9/7 vote, hakkers stays.. But 5 didnt vote because they dont know how. The 5 votes f12 on auto.. Make it where only the votes count... if there is 5 that dont vote, shouldnt count at all.... fix that..
  • Just stop farming... No farmers = Highskilled wouldn't become called hack*rs

:s
  • pshh, I'm not 16 and probably more mature than a lot of people in CF. I know a lot of other people that are mature and, of course, not 16.
  • But what if the Admin is a "noob" and kicks anyone who kills him?

Or what if the Admin himself hacks?

Or what if the Admin likes hackers on his team?

Or what if the Admin just doesn't like someone and kicks them for no reason?

There's a reason the strongest countries in the world don't allow one person all the power.

;)

Of course that's not to say the kick system doesn't need to be fixed, because it definitely does. For example, in a 2v2 if a kick vote is tied the person gets kicked anyways, but in an 8v8 and someone gets kick voted, not even a 9-6, or 8-5 will boot someone.
  • shut up u stupid heartless nerd. Someday a two-year old is gonna beat the shi.t out of you.
    Your criticism did not do anything to help the situation....did you forget your happy meal?

Ontopic: While the vote-kick does have its many flaws, the one thing that will keep it here, is the fact that it is the only fool-proof way to stop a hacker dead in his tracks. The only way to corrupt the system is if the community that uses it is corrupted. So the real problem is the community, not the vote-kick.

Fix the community first(Stricter rules ingame and on all public places owned by Z8). And the rest will follow.
  • c obviously ur conversation is made up and didnt ever happen. cause its always BRs that kick ppl and if u guys were arguing they would always repsond YOUR MOTHER

oh really? how about turks??
    anyway dude u just dont have a point here...
  • I'm not 16, too but i dont like these kids... there are too many kiddys that cant play and only flame :s

But yeah, THERE ARE young ppl that can play and dont need to flame and i like those ones :)

But anyways... you all are right and i just said / posted this, 'cuz i was angry :P

Another "anyways": But the kicking system sucks :D

here are 2 critisms:

- All AFK-Players / Players who didn't vote shouldn't be counted as "F12".
    - If there's a vote like: 9 - 6 or 8-5 it should kick and not let them stay, 'cuz there should be a reason for the 8 ppl to press F11, dont you think so, too?

Greetz.
  • And how would CF justify asking for your nationnal identity number? You know how many players from how many different countries play CF? ALOT. CF couldn't get access to the needed stuff to verify if the card is real or not.

Btw I started playing at the age of 15 and like half of us are under 16 I guess. So no.

Btw how could a game with pink weapons, heart grenades, bunny, tiger and panda clothes be 16+ XD.
  • if this is gonna work, they also need to add like a in game Karma system, so after game u can give host + or - karma.. and when u gonna join a room u can see the hosts karma, if he has lots of - karma hes probably just a random kicker...
  • Why 16+ ? .... IT'S NOT ALL QQing WHO HAVE UNDER 16 YEARS OLD ! ... i have 13 years old and i just play and i don't search problems ... CrossFire 16+ Bad Idea ... CrossFire 13 Years Old and More NOW IT'S A GOOD IDEA :D
  • BTW, even if it was 16+, how would you know that they are actually 16?