Account sharing?

Comments

• Giggletron wrote: »
    IP doesnt really prove it but it can give a good indication... it depends on the situation.

Then go for it...

Doesnt matter. It breaks the terms of service you agreed to. You should have kept your mouth shut. You should have read the rules.

i thought it was something that all people do and i told other Poeple and didnt do as he did i didnt know i swear omg i hate when i be put in these Situations
  • Alright kids, want to stop trying to show off your 2 inch Epeans?

Seriously, we have a weeaboo here that is trying to get somone banned over something that shouldn't even matter and a BR or a Turk who has the IQ of a rock.

Fapplytron, I'm suprised you haven't dissed on these newbies yet.

That is all.

/thread
    /don't infract (you can edit my message); you know that you agree with everything that I stated.
  • 7z2louuuum wrote: »
    so u did on others so dont blame me

I did what on other people? Are you going to accuse me of racism/harrassing/etc?

You confessed to sharing accounts with your friends ingame, and now on the forums.

An ex-mod posted here saying you broke a rule and risk a ban. Sorry, but you don't have anything else to say anymore.

something that shouldn't even matter and a BR or a Turk who has the IQ of a rock.

Racism? Please...
  • Hizumara wrote: »
    I did what on other people? Are you going to accuse me of racism/harrassing/etc?

You confessed to sharing accounts with your friends ingame, and now on the forums.

An ex-mod posted here saying you broke a rule and risk a ban. Sorry, but you don't have anything else to say anymore.

Racism? Please...

you are jealous ;) Because of Rank
    you are jealous ;) Because of Rank

I don't care about rank lol... I seriously don't care if you were a Rookie 1 or a Major 1...
  • Beware :D if my Account Got Banned PLease Go play CF Europe and leave CF NA Alone if u hate it ;)
    Beware :D if my Account Got Banned PLease Go play CF Europe and leave CF NA Alone if u hate it ;)

I don't hate NA/UK CF... I hate the registry system of the bullets because it messes up all my shots. The community is fine, and the patches are pretty nice... *cough* except for the last patch which destroyed the pinpointing in GM *cough*
    I don't hate NA/UK CF... I hate the registry system of the bullets because it messes up all my shots. The community is fine, and the patches are pretty nice... *cough* except for the last patch which destroyed the pinpointing in GM *cough*

So what are u waiting for go play CF Europe and Leave NA alone ;)
    So what are u waiting for go play CF Europe and Leave NA alone ;)

Don't tell me what to do? I'm not your slave or any of that kind...

The last thing I hate in this world is people commanding me when they got no rights over me. Parents/guardians/adults/bosses, sure, they get to tell me what to do.

But a 15 year old kid? No. Just, no.
    Don't tell me what to do? I'm not your slave or any of that kind...

The last thing I hate in this world is people commanding me when they got no rights over me. Parents/guardians/adults/bosses, sure, they get to tell me what to do.

But a 15 year old kid? No. Just, no.

u are 16 years old difference ?
  • Really? You really have to make a thread about this?
    And trying to get people banned for "account sharing" is just sad. Only make yourself look like a kid crying "Mommy mommy loom what he did!".

Just chill, let them share their acc all they want.
    It's not going to affect you in any ways so why do you care so much?
  • ' wrote:
    sI_Daniel;3043331']Really? You really have to make a thread about this?
    And trying to get people banned for "account sharing" is just sad. Only make yourself look like a kid crying "Mommy mommy loom what he did!".

Just chill, let them share their acc all they want.
    It's not going to affect you in any ways so why do you care so much?

If you got nothing to add to this post, nor answer my question, why even bother?

So, anybody still gonna tell me under which reason I should report him?
    If you got nothing to add to this post, nor answer my question, why even bother?

So, anybody still gonna tell me under which reason I should report him?

Why even bother?
    Because this thread was created with a empty purpose.

So you got SS, what's that going to prove?
    HEY EVERYONE, LOOK, I SHARE ACCOUNT WITH MY FRIEND.

Now go and report me, IGN - Daniel360*LT
  • ' wrote:
    sI_Daniel;3043335']Why even bother?
    Because this thread was created with a empty purpose.

So you got SS, what's that going to prove?
    HEY EVERYONE, LOOK, I SHARE ACCOUNT WITH MY FRIEND.

Now go and report me, IGN - Daniel360*LT

/facepalm

If you actually read the thread... Wow, you're not even worth wasting my time to...
    /facepalm

If you actually read the thread... Wow, you're not even worth wasting my time to...

Yes I read the thread kid.
    "Your are not even worth wasting my time on", is that a escapee route I see?

you really gonna go cry and waste the GMs time about your "account sharing" problems while they shore through all the possible "hacking accounts" that I personally think are way more important than your petty "account sharing" problem.
  • ' wrote:
    sI_Daniel;3043343']Yes I read the thread kid.
    "Your are not even worth wasting my time on", is that a escapee route I see?

you really gonna go cry and waste the GMs time about your "account sharing" problems while they shore through all the possible "hacking accounts" that I personally think are way more important than your petty "account sharing" problem.

They're both breaking the Terms of Use, and so I have the right to report him.

Also, this thread has no purpose/reason? I posted this regarding somebody breaking 1.1.2 and I wonder under which reason I should report him, account or Cross Fire.

So, this thread actually does have a purpose.
  • I think we should all take a chill pill.

Hizumara, it's great that you're abiding by the rules and all, but having a fight with the guy on a public thread won't help anything, or get you anywhere. Why the thread was created is good, but it's already strayed far off-topic, not only because of the accused, but because of your constant tries to reason with him; it takes two to tango.

Daniel, if it's in to ToS, it's in their for a reason, so by any means reporting it would not be a waste of their time.

7z2, yes, you broke a ToS rule. Tough, rules are rules, whether you knew them or not. I am doubting you won't get banned; in my opinion, they cannot shake their heads no and tell you to do better next time, or else everyone would try and get away with something such as this. I understand you may love your account, but flaming here or begging here on a public thread won't get you anywhere.

Again, everyone needs to chill out.

Hizumara, I believe you would file this report under the "Complaints" section.
  • Seashore wrote: »
    I think we should all take a chill pill.

Hizumara, it's great that you're abiding by the rules and all, but having a fight with the guy on a public thread won't help anything, or get you anywhere. Why the thread was created is good, but it's already strayed far off-topic, not only because of the accused, but because of your constant tries to reason with him; it takes two to tango.

Daniel, if it's in to ToS, it's in their for a reason, so by any means reporting it would not be a waste of their time.

7z2, yes, you broke a ToS rule. Tough, rules are rules, whether you knew them or not. I am doubting you won't get banned; in my opinion, they cannot shake their heads no and tell you to do better next time, or else everyone would try and get away with something such as this. I understand you may love your account, but flaming here or begging here on a public thread won't get you anywhere.

Again, everyone needs to chill out.

Hizumara, I believe you would file this report under the "Complaints" section.

It wasn't my intention to go off-topic, but some people just tend to make it go off-topic.

Thanks for clearing it up though, really appreciate your help :)

/request lock
    if the account is connected to different IPs the whole time, that makes it suspicious. Not to mention, he just busted himself here in this post.

Edit: if it happened once or twice on a different IP, then he can try to explain. If it's more than usual he risks an account ban.

Let me tell you this Let say I reformat my PC or Change Internet Connection don't you know my IP change too. so Yes i always Format my PC and yes IP change Sometimes.. but yes Z8 can banned if someone report and investigate the account log but who knows how they track it but IP? don't know...:P
  • Sea, I was perfectly chilled.
    I would imagine Hackers to be more important than some scrubs account sharing.
  • I'm sorry, but I requested a lock?

If you want to discuss this further with me, then by all means PM me, but don't post in here anymore.

/thread
    /request lock
  • The only thing i don't understand is 1. What is the big deal with sharing an account. and 2. what freaking ass would take this/her time to report such a thing. Like seriously. This is like banning someone for being generous. Like what if someone wants to use a gun and someone who has that gun lets him on his account. No harm no foul.
  • BLxEnvy wrote: »
    The only thing i don't understand is 1. What is the big deal with sharing an account. and 2. what freaking ass would take this/her time to report such a thing. Like seriously. This is like banning someone for being generous. Like what if someone wants to use a gun and someone who has that gun lets him on his account. No harm no foul.

... *sigh* Last time I'm posting this.
    wrote:
    [1.1.2] Account Sharing
    Accounts shall not be shared between people. This includes but may not be limited to such people as friends, relatives, parents, children, spouses, co-workers, clan members etc. It is the responsibility of the account holder to keep all information about the account secure. Z8Games takes no responsibility for an account in which more than one person may know the confidential information of. Accounts involved in sharing instances may require information as listed in [1.1.4] to prove ownership. Z8Games reserves the right to leave the account in its current state or close an account if information can’t be corroborated.
    wrote:
    [1.1] Account Responsibility
    It is the responsibility of the account holder to ensure that the information used to create the account remains remembered and confidential by the creator of the account. This information may include, but is not limited to; The Login ID information, The Registration Email and the Security Question and Answer. Z8Games takes no responsibility to prove ownership of the account if this information is voluntarily transmitted to other people. Additionally, Z8Games will never ask any user for their Account Password.

[1.1b] Account Information
    Z8Games takes no responsibility for the inability of the account holder to provide any and all of the information listed in [1.1]. Z8Games may not be able to grant account access to the account if the information is not provided.

Now stop posting in here as I already reported him and there is no further need to discuss in here.
    ... *sigh* Last time I'm posting this.

Now stop posting in here as I already reported him and there is no further need to discuss in here.

Wow dude. Such a lowlife. Grow up seriously. Reporting someone who shares an account with a friend is low as hell. Hope you get banned soon :)
    The only thing i don't understand is 1. What is the big deal with sharing an account. and 2. what freaking ass would take this/her time to report such a thing. Like seriously. This is like banning someone for being generous. Like what if someone wants to use a gun and someone who has that gun lets him on his account. No harm no foul.

the reason why this is forbidden it's because lots of people report to z8 that they lost the account but they actually sold the account. and i think that's how they look at it and that's why its forbidden to share account to anyone which is make sense to me...
    Wow dude. Such a lowlife. Grow up seriously. Reporting someone who shares an account with a friend is low as hell. Hope you get banned soon :)

And for what reason would I get banned?
    For being a fair player and keeping to the rules?

And you dare to call me a lowlife and to grow up...
    He broke a rule, I report him for breaking the rule, action is taken against him, done.
    I don't see how that is being a lowlife at all.
  • itsKibo wrote: »
    And for what reason would I get banned?
    For being a fair player and keeping to the rules?

And you dare to call me a lowlife and to grow up...
    He broke a rule, I report him for breaking the rule, action is taken against him, done.
    I don't see how that is being a lowlife at all.

Seriously? That is lowlife. What if two 9 year old kids played on the same account and they were brothers. Got an account to major and you report them and ban their account permanently. That's low life kid. It's a game let them go have fun. Go report the hackers or brs or someone useful.
    Seriously? That is lowlife. What if two 9 year old kids played on the same account and they were brothers. Got an account to major and you report them and ban their account permanently. That's low life kid. It's a game let them go have fun. Go report the hackers or brs or someone useful.

He broke a rule, just like hackers do.

Now you should shut up as you obviously think 1 rule has more to say than another rule, while they're all equal.
    We are supposed to keep to the rules, and if we don't, we risk termination of services on that account. So, you shut up, because you have no idea how the system works.
    ok Dude,I Begged u and u are Selfish
    7z2louuuum wrote: »
    but its Not Fair GM's
    7z2louuuum wrote: »
    Is There is Any Chances To not To Be Banned ? Please ? he humiliated me Please GM's I Didn't See That Rule Please :'(

Lol, you should have kept your mouth shut on the forums, you would have had a better chance of getting away with it ;)
This discussion has been closed.