What would YOU do?

Comments

• xPikachu_x wrote: »

Awm+DE-Gold.

Thats about it. :p

Why not a M700 and a Glock-18? Both are more lightweight and have more bullets!
  • I would use the RPK or m4 depending which has more ammo

sniper would be m700
  • c'mon guys, it's the real apocalypse now! =D
    mp5's are disponible in every PD, they're lightweight, accurate, fairly reliable, and use a cartridge that you can find everywhere :3

it's the perfect weapon to be with in a zombee apocalypse =d
  • M700. Decent accuracy, power, ROF, ammo, and can use a suppressor without too much hassle.

Kriss. If I'm gonna be popping zombie heads all day every day, I'd like a weapon that will let me feel my arms afterwards.

Glock. Because a 9mm hollow point to the face would certainly kill a zombie, tyvm.

Shovel. As far as melee's go, theres not a lot of room for debate... unless you want to spend 10 seconds between each kill to pry any sort of bladed weapon out of bone, you're going to want to use something blunt that has enough force to crack a skull. I would much rather use a crowbar personally, it has decent range, it's lightweight, it'll never break or even bend, it can be handled very easily, and a small but blunt hitting surface can send shards of deteriorating skull fragments through a zombie's brain with little effort. But alas, there is no crowbar in Cross Fire. Yet...
  • I would choose the Minimi, I need a gun that lasts a long time in terms of ammunition. It's also very reliable.

As for sniper rifle I choose the DSR-1. It may be heavy but I want to take out multiple zombies in a line.

For a sidearm, I would use a Glock-18 because its got the most ammo out of all pistols.

My suggestions: Springfield Armory XD .45 ACP
  • 74K37H47 wrote: »
    c'mon guys, it's the real apocalypse now! =D
    mp5's are disponible in every PD, they're lightweight, accurate, fairly reliable, and use a cartridge that you can find everywhere :3

it's the perfect weapon to be with in a zombee apocalypse =d

MP5 uses different cartridge than 9mm pistols and arent that easy to find.
  • if i could use 3 bags i would use this m4a1c with extended 1 clip (35-140) + de gold with extended 1 clip
    second bag would be awm-red dragon extended 1 clip ofc and de scope extended 1 clip :P
    last would be m60-adv with 1 mg clip more and colt1911 with extra clip in all except m60 would put silencer and ofc my fav with nades ;D
    so i would give to zombies hell that they even didnt expect it :D

and if i would only run i would use xm1014 with des and with that i would run and shoot simply it cant be but i would get more bullets for those 2 weapons :P
  • ill take all the guns. For the fact that there about 300 billion ppl living in the world, then your going to need all the guns you can get!

besides, the world isn't coming to an end, so noobies, this is just a test and only a test
  • D_Phoenix wrote: »
    I would choose the Minimi, I need a gun that lasts a long time in terms of ammunition. It's also very reliable.

As for sniper rifle I choose the DSR-1. It may be heavy but I want to take out multiple zombies in a line.

For a sidearm, I would use a Glock-18 because its got the most ammo out of all pistols.

My suggestions: Springfield Armory XD .45 ACP

And u also need extra barrels for minimi. It allows to shoot around 100 rounds/min if you dont change barrel.
  • MP5 uses different cartridge than 9mm pistols and arent that easy to find.

Both use the 9x19mm parabellum cartridges >.>
    and yes, they're everywhere.

wich kind of 9mm ammo were you thinking when you posted this? ._.
    Both use the 9x19mm parabellum cartridges >.>
    and yes, they're everywhere.

wich kind of 9mm ammo were you thinking when you posted this? ._.

yap, both has same ammo. How ever in SMG cartrige gunpowder is more powerfull or it has twice the amount of gunpowder than 9mm rounds that are for pistols.
    Using pistols cartridge in SMG either lessers alot of firing speed or disables both, automatic and semiautomatic option cause pistols cartridge dsnt provide enough "fumes" to reload weapon.

Using SMG rounds in pistols are extremely stupid. Cause of more fumes the slide will hit firing pin too hard and eventually it will break making gun useless.
  • I would use the Thompson because I like it.
  • 'El wrote:
    [te;1980593']I would use the Thompson because I like it.

I would stay away from the American guns, they are unreliable just like the cars. Especially a 30+ round magazine will jam on you several times.
  • I'll build an impenetrable fortress, hide in it, build a balcony that I can shoot things through, but nothing will get in from the outside, take an AWM Gold and Desert Eagle Gold, with over 9,000 boxes of ammo, food supply, and over 9,000 bottles of water, find a scientist, let him take 40 years to find a cure for the zombies, and just basically shoot zombies all day while eating cheetos.
  • Machinegun : Golden RPK

Rifle : Silver M4

Submachine gun : Dual Uzi

Shotgun : Xm1-A

Sniper : MSG90, lots o' zombies.
  • yap, both has same ammo. How ever in SMG cartrige gunpowder is more powerfull or it has twice the amount of gunpowder than 9mm rounds that are for pistols.
    Using pistols cartridge in SMG either lessers alot of firing speed or disables both, automatic and semiautomatic option cause pistols cartridge dsnt provide enough "fumes" to reload weapon.

Using SMG rounds in pistols are extremely stupid. Cause of more fumes the slide will hit firing pin too hard and eventually it will break making gun useless.

you know that in desperate cases, a gun that shoots, is better than having nothing?
    also, the high power 9x19mm parabellum can be found in every PD and gun store, with a fair ammount, the only thing is, you CAN use the low power 9x19mm cartridges on the mp5, but you'll have to use it as a bolt action rifle would be used, having to eject the cartridge manually, but, having the same types of cases and caliber, will allow you to produce your own ammo, If you have the right tools to do it.

altough i think using the high power on a pistol will just wear the barrel out faster, it won't render the pistol useless so fast, since they were made to shoot a overpressurized cartridge (2x the normal cartridge pressure, i think) so even mistaking the two kinds of bullets the pistol wouldn't break easily.

As far as survival goes, semi-auto weapons with longer barrels with easy to find ammo would do it, so, pistols would have the easy to find ammo, the smg's would have the longer barrel (altough not so much longer than the pistol's barrel) to do the more ranged combats without compromising the equipment's weight. In desperated times, we can use both cartridges in both systems, BUT the weaker system shall be a military'ish issue, otherwise this situation on the quote will happen.

sincerely, both kinds of ammo can be found in every gun store and PD, and even if you load the wrong type in the wrong gun, you'll be able to shoot it, altough loading the low power on the mp5 will cause you some trouble, loading the high power on the pistol (as long as it is tough enough) will not cause you problems on the short to mid runs, but once found, the correct ammo kinds shall be supplied to the correct guns.

ps: those high velocity rounds will be loading the military versions of the smg's, PD's can have both of the variations of the smg's, so, testing wich one will do the job correctly shall help you.
  • Spur13 wrote: »
    I would stay away from the American guns, they are unreliable just like the cars. Especially a 30+ round magazine will jam on you several times.

if you have the chance, get war-adapts of the guns, since they use materials wich can be easily produced, and require smaller care to it in order to work.
    The over 30 round mags before the beta-c mags are really annoying about misfeeding and jamming, so stay away of'em.
  • I would climb a tall wide building and get on the roof. i would get 2 gatling guns. For double the power if the get close. i would also get 50,000,000 bullets for gatling. since the building is wide i would fit them all. Then i would take my dragunove. cuase its fast. I would take a deagle scope. i would also take my shovel. cuase of the lag and me faster if i fall off the building.

edit: i would also take a humvee from crossfire if i have no more ammo. I would just run straight untill they kill me.
    sincerely, both kinds of ammo can be found in every gun store and PD, and even if you load the wrong type in the wrong gun, you'll be able to shoot it, altough loading the low power on the mp5 will cause you some trouble, loading the high power on the pistol (as long as it is tough enough) will not cause you problems on the short to mid runs, but once found, the correct ammo kinds shall be supplied to the correct guns.

This depends where you are from. In EU its not that easy to find SMG rounds. Therefore stores arent loaded full of em. And yes, pistol wont break immediatly for using SMG rounds but after ~200?-750? teh firingpin is done also depending on weapon model.
  • Lol Gold Gaitling all the way cause I'll spray them all down. Or Duel Uzis :D
    Them I would use a M700 because it's fast and lightweight.
  • BlindAxE wrote: »
    I would climb a tall wide building and get on the roof. i would get 2 gatling guns. For double the power if the get close. i would also get 50,000,000 bullets for gatling. since the building is wide i would fit them all. Then i would take my dragunove. cuase its fast. I would take a deagle scope. i would also take my shovel. cuase of the lag and me faster if i fall off the building.

50,000,000 bullets would weight way too much for you to climb with, and if divided on carryable packs, you would climb up and down that building a LOT of times.

also, if you fall ou of the building, you will probably break you legs and be om nom nom nomed by the zombies >.>
  • This depends where you are from. In EU its not that easy to find SMG rounds. Therefore stores arent loaded full of em. And yes, pistol wont break immediatly for using SMG rounds but after ~200?-750? teh firingpin is done also depending on weapon model.

well, here it is, since brazil uses mainly SMG's for police reinforcement or special task operations, and, the pisolts here are military models, meaning they can shoot the high power 9x19mm cartridges, also, it can probably fire up to 600 rounds without a problem, but after that i would trade my pistol, or at least some of it's internals, or it'll explode :s

Well, i guess i'm lucky here, since the Pd's here have most of the most recommended weapons to survive a zombie apocalypse, also, they have m12s's =3 it's a standard weapon here lol. (it's a 9mm smg too! xD)
    well, here it is, since brazil uses mainly SMG's for police reinforcement or special task operations, and, the pisolts here are military models, meaning they can shoot the high power 9x19mm cartridges, also, it can probably fire up to 600 rounds without a problem, but after that i would trade my pistol, or at least some of it's internals, or it'll explode :s

Well, i guess i'm lucky here, since the Pd's here have most of the most recommended weapons to survive a zombie apocalypse, also, they have m12s's =3 it's a standard weapon here lol. (it's a 9mm smg too! xD)

Oh well, here Pd's haves just semiauto weapons. Military then again is whole different thing. prob easier to get to military base here than to PD.
  • Oh well, here Pd's haves just semiauto weapons. Military then again is whole different thing. prob easier to get to military base here than to PD.

huh? it's easier to find a military base than a pd there? Ô.o
    there's a factory at 100m from my house, the security there have full auto smg's as the m12s-like smg's and high caliber handguns (altough i think most of those weapons were aquired ilegally by the security) like the .40 or .45 acp handguns, as well as the 9mm pistols/revolvers
  • DSR-1- Its lighter than the other sniper rifles and smaller

Have you ever by chance played crossfire?
  • Have you ever by chance played crossfire?

the awm weights 6.5kg, the dsr-1 weights 5.9kg (altough the awm had a bypod and an empty mag attached to it, while the dsr-1 only had the actual system)
    huh? it's easier to find a military base than a pd there? Ô.o
    there's a factory at 100m from my house, the security there have full auto smg's as the m12s-like smg's and high caliber handguns (altough i think most of those weapons were aquired ilegally by the security) like the .40 or .45 acp handguns, as well as the 9mm pistols/revolvers

theres around 1 PD / citym and from any city / town theres like less than 200km to some militarybase. From here theres just 20km to nearest military base which is full of RK95 assault rifles,pistols,smgs / mortars, AA-cannons / F-18 hornets / tanks,personel carriers,assault tanks. etc etc
  • theres around 1 PD / citym and from any city / town theres like less than 200km to some militarybase. From here theres just 20km to nearest military base which is full of RK95 assault rifles,pistols,smgs / mortars, AA-cannons / F-18 hornets / tanks,personel carriers,assault tanks. etc etc

LOL lucky Btrd!!!
    you just got to drive there and boom, you're safe and with an ar in your hads to mow down the undead!
    i gotta fight with'em with melee weapons until i find the PD and get weapons there, then i'll have to flee and find a place to build my base :c
    altough there's a military base at 60km from where i'm now, but... it just have some jeeps and some poorly trained soldiers with fn fals >.>
  • I would use an m4, a p228. Cause i will always trust this rifle.