Offical Echo 8 Rules

I have started to play in Echo 8 to improve my skills and i know that the rules there are VERY strict. I will post the one that i know below. If i wrote a wrong rule OR if i forgot a rule please post it. The ones in question marks I am not sure of.

Rules:
No female characters
No m12s or Scar lights
No silenced weapons?
No body armor?

Comments

• NcNPenny wrote: »
    I have started to play in Echo 8 to improve my skills and i know that the rules there are VERY strict. I will post the one that i know below. If i wrote a wrong rule OR if i forgot a rule please post it. The ones in question marks I am not sure of.

Rules:
    No female characters
    No m12s or Scar lights
    No silenced weapons?
    No body armor?

Where did u get this rules ? o.O
  • There are no rules, it's a public, people might flame or kick you if they see you using those though. It's kinda dumb following league rules in a public game, it ruins the fun. That's why I don't like Echo 8. Moreover, I lag badly in it. xD

EDIT: No, I'm not bad at the game, I'm probably better than the guy reading this post.
  • i thought there was no zp weapons either

people come in their with m14's and stuff
  • i played with ZP weapons and nothing...
  • Technically yes there are no rules since it is a public server. But if you go to that server and you don't follow the "rules" they will kick you. I know this from experience. I am pretty sure you are allowed ZP weapons because i see people using the awm red dragon there.
  • Just look at Frost Gaming's rule set for there cup. It gives you most of what you need to know for playing competitive or in other words ( echo 8 games )
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=207369
  • Demonitee wrote: »
    There are no rules, it's a public, people might flame or kick you if they see you using those though. It's kinda dumb following league rules in a public game, it ruins the fun. That's why I don't like Echo 8. Moreover, I lag badly in it. xD

EDIT: No, I'm not bad at the game, I'm probably better than the guy reading this post.

so much stupidity here. and yes you are bad.

what ruins the fun is people running round with overpowered weapons killing whole teams. if you don't like the rules (because you blow) there are plenty of other servers to use your m12.
  • Beside i lag much there, i played few times with my SPOP and my M12S, while wearing a body armor.

As other said, maybe people start flaming there with WOGL rules.... And this ruins the game:(
  • From what I've been kicked from games for it's:
    No ZP Weapons
    GP Shop Weapons Only
    No Crate Weapons
    No ZP Characters
    No Shift-Walking (I was mad on that one..)

That's what I've been kicked for in E8, so yeah. I don't like the rules they put up when it's a public server, however I suppose majority rules.
  • so much stupidity here. and yes you are bad.

what ruins the fun is people running round with overpowered weapons killing whole teams. if you don't like the rules (because you blow) there are plenty of other servers to use your m12.
    I feel anger inside of you.Dont use the "Force" pls.(little joke)
    You calling people that they blow,but you cant look yourself in the mirror.
    Echo-8 rules are not offical,it's not announced by GM's or Mods.
    So this thread about "offical Echo 8 rules" is nohting then a wind.
  • so much stupidity here. and yes you are bad.

Never said I used M12, I said it was dumb to use league rules in a pub, it ruins the fun. And I guarantee I can roll you without even trying. And fact is there are no rules, dumbass. And yes, I have participated in a lot of leagues.
    Debellate wrote: »
    From what I've been kicked from games for it's:
    No ZP Weapons
    GP Shop Weapons Only
    No Crate Weapons
    No ZP Characters

That's what I've been kicked for in E8, so yeah. I don't like the rules they put up when it's a public server, however I suppose majority rules.

They also kick people shift walking because they "try hard". Where is the fun if you get kicked for trying to do as good as possible?
    They also kick people shift walking because they "try hard". Where is the fun if you get kicked for trying to do as good as possible?
    Nah they dont want to do "try hard" they dont want to get buttsex.
    I should get m12(oh wait i have kriss xD ) and start "trolling" there with my macros.
    It would be great :D
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    Nah they dont want to do "try hard" they dont want to get buttsex.
    I should get m12(oh wait i have kriss xD ) and start "trolling" there with my macros.
    It would be great :D

Seriously, it's mostly just a bunch of baddies who think they're amazing, who call anyone who kills them a try harder. I played there a lot, I mostly top frag. But I keep getting kicked because I lag so bad, lol.
    Seriously, it's mostly just a bunch of baddies who think they're amazing, who call anyone who kills them a try harder. I played there a lot, I mostly top frag. But I keep getting kicked because I lag so bad, lol.
    well in echo 8 i have 180 ping.M i welcomed there with kriss? :D
    well in echo 8 i have 180 ping.M i welcomed there with kriss? :D

I get about 160, I never use any spray weapons anyway. Not saying I'm pro, I TOTALLY suck with m12 and kriss. xD
    I feel anger inside of you.Dont use the "Force" pls.(little joke)
    You calling people that they blow,but you cant look yourself in the mirror.
    Echo-8 rules are not offical,it's not announced by GM's or Mods.
    So this thread about "offical Echo 8 rules" is nohting then a wind.

echo 8 was empty. people that wanted a fair and higher skilled games join forces and made echo 8 what it is. now you pub bads want to pollute with your talentless guns. go find your own channel, it's called an honor code. take your trash back to bravo where it belongs
  • echo 8 was empty. people that wanted a fair and higher skilled games join forces and made echo 8 what it is. now you pub bads want to pollute with your talentless guns. go find your own channel, it's called an honor code. take your trash back to bravo where it belongs

High-skilled games? Can you explain why they kick me for "try harding" then? You're a typical Echo 8'er who thinks he's so good. I like people asking for 5's and sh!t. But implementing league rules in pubs is just dumb.
  • NcNPenny wrote: »

Rules:
    Have an Ego
    Be a try hard
    Preteen
    100% Win
    Use words like u mad? nerd virgin etc.
    Make ya like one the "CooL" kids.
    Adjusted the rules
  • Adjusted the rules

That is exactly my point.
  • Debellate wrote: »
    From what I've been kicked from games for it's:
    No ZP Weapons
    GP Shop Weapons Only
    No Crate Weapons
    No ZP Characters

I haven't been kicked there, but I used all of them. Luck win. :D
    High-skilled games? Can you explain why they kick me for "try harding" then? You're a typical Echo 8'er who thinks he's so good. I like people asking for 5's and sh!t. But implementing league rules in pubs is just dumb.

i said higher, not high.

you got kicked for either:

being from egypt (probably the worst country in the world on the internet)

using a talentless weapon

being stupid (which looks quite likely)
  • There aren't any rules, but if you don't want to get kicked, I suggest you use OMOH/ SAS or SWAT, along with a GP gun.
    That is exactly my point.
    The kids on this game will never know. Thier EGO shines. But at the end of the day. Makes them just look, and sound pathetic. Doesn't make them "CooL". Really at the end of the day I got more respect for Dog **** on my boot then any of them children.
  • People thinking the can set up there own rules on a server/channel.
  • i said higher, not high.

you got kicked for either:

being from egypt (probably the worst country in the world on the internet)

using a talentless weapon

being stupid (which looks quite likely)

I'm not originally from Egypt, I'm just currently living here and I'm moving soon. I probably didn't play in Echo 8 in months since I moved.

I've been always using skill-needing weapons. As I personally hate people using M12's and such.

Anyone who read my posts can obviously tell you're the one being stupid.

#shutdown.
  • The kids on this game will never know. Thier EGO shines. But at the end of the day. Makes them just look, and sound pathetic. Doesn't make them "CooL". Really at the end of the day I got more respect for Dog **** on my boot then any of them children.

it sounds like you're mad they are far better than you at crossfire and like to rub it in.
    I get about 160, I never use any spray weapons anyway. Not saying I'm pro, I TOTALLY suck with m12 and kriss. xD

awwww i can teach you how to play with kriss it will cost you 10k of zps :)
    echo 8 was empty. people that wanted a fair and higher skilled games join forces and made echo 8 what it is. now you pub bads want to pollute with your talentless guns. go find your own channel, it's called an honor code. take your trash back to bravo where it belongs
    You missing the point,pal.I m not american or canadian :)
    I'm uk player from Croatia.I will love to come with my kriss in Echo 8.
    (Also no i'm not joking.Trash talking?intresting phrase.You must did stole that from my ole days)
    Umad?
  • it sounds like you're mad they are far better than you at crossfire and like to rub it in.
    I'm not mad. Quit this game long ago. My skill level is better then most that play daily. I can go not logged for monthes and **** on them. BUT. This game is terrible. Hence I dropped it long ago. ;)

Any other statements you would like to leave kid?

Inlighten me I'm paid by the hour here so. Nothing but making money while I'm here.
  • I'm not mad. Quit this game long ago. My skill level is better then most that play daily. I can go not logged for monthes and **** on them. BUT. This game is terrible. Hence I dropped it long ago. ;)

Any other statements you would like to leave kid?

Inlighten me I'm paid by the hour here so. Nothing but making money while I'm here.
    Stop lying that you get paid.You didnt show me your paycheck :) :rolleyes: