Fps

Hello forumers.

Does anybody know what ammount of FPS is good to play with on this game? Next question is how can i make it better? And at last would i like to know if spikey FPS is a good thing.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello forumers.

Does anybody know what ammount of FPS is good to play with on this game? Next question is how can i make it better? And at last would i like to know if spikey FPS is a good thing.

Thanks!
    Hello BeFasterKid,

My FPS is from 60's to 80's & i play good enough :) But for best quality on FPS, anything for 100+.

To better of you need this to be fix:
    ~RAM
    ~Video Graphic Card
    ~Hard Disk Drive (it's not important if your memory is kinda empty then leave H.D.D alone)

Adding more RAM & a new Video Graphic Card will & can boost your FPS to like 110+

Spiking on your FPS in not a good thing, just like how certain people PING are spiking all over the place.

NOTE: I'm using a laptop
  • i'm using a computer. it has a good graphic card in it. And i'm not sure about the RAM.
    I must say my FPS is in some cases pretty good and sometimes a bit bad. Could it be my internet connection?
  • Human Eye sees no more then 60 let alone most monitors unless 120hz won't display more then 60. So that being said. 6000+ is no better quality look wise then 60.
  • DynoDragon wrote: »
    Hello BeFasterKid,

My FPS is from 60's to 80's & i play good enough :) But for best quality on FPS, anything for 100+.

~RAM
    ~Video Graphic Card
    ~Hard Disk Drive (it's not important if your memory is kinda empty then leave H.D.D alone)

Adding more RAM & a new Video Graphic Card will & can boost your FPS to like 110+

Spiking on your FPS in not a good thing, just like how certain people PING are spiking all over the place.

NOTE: I'm using a laptop

Best quality?.... are you implying 100 fps has more quality than 60? :l

NO! Do I have to follow you around the forum to correct your posts so you dont go around telling people the wrong things?
    CF DOESNT MAKE USE OF A GFX CARD.

Upgrading the hard drive wont increase your fps... load times sure...

BeFasterKid... dont listen to DynoDragon..
    If you want to increase your FPS in Crossfire... upgrade the RAM and CPU.

No FPS spikes are not a good thing but they are generally unavoidable.
    ~Video Graphic Card

a new Video Graphic Card
    Why do you consistanly reccomend GFX card. It has no effect what so ever on this game. CPU/RAM. I've told you and so have many others. You blind or stupid?
  • Giggletron wrote: »
    Best quality?.... are you implying 100 fps has more quality than 60? :l

NO! Do I have to follow you around the forum to correct your posts so you dont go around telling people the wrong things?
    CF DOESNT MAKE USE OF A GFX CARD.

Upgrading the hard drive wont increase your fps... load times sure...

BeFasterKid... dont listen to DynoDragon..
    If you want to increase your FPS in Crossfire... upgrade the RAM and CPU.

No FPS spikes are not a good thing but they are generally unavoidable.
    DAM! YOu ninja me. :(
  • Yes, i know it hasn't anything to do with my graphic card. For example i can watch HD vids without troubles, but somehow it lags too.
  • Yes, i know it hasn't anything to do with my graphic card. For example i can watch HD vids without troubles, but somehow it lags too.
    Full system specs?
  • Why do you consistanly reccomend GFX card. It has no effect what so ever on this game. CPU/RAM. I've told you and so have many others. You blind or stupid?
    I understand many has told me. What has worked for other & what has worked for me why wouldn't i refer it to someone?

A computer has a GRAPHIC CARD, when you fix just in case is kinda burn Then it will help. How can you play CF with a Damage Graphic Video.

Now talking about CF, talking about COMPUTERS.

You Mad? xD
  • i'm using a computer. it has a good graphic card in it. And i'm not sure about the RAM.
    I must say my FPS is in some cases pretty good and sometimes a bit bad. Could it be my internet connection?
    Internet connection can cause people to Lagg a lot. I was on a Movie set, i use a wifi & my ping was in the 230+ status. this is based on PING.
  • DAM! YOu ninja me. :(

Haha :D I have to stop this kid from posting...
    DynoDragon wrote: »
    I understand many has told me. What has worked for other & what has worked for me why wouldn't i refer it to someone?

A computer has a GRAPHIC CARD, when you fix just in case is kinda burn Then it will help. How can you play CF with a Damage Graphic Video.

You Mad? xD

Because it hasnt worked for you? Upgrading the Graphics card or HDD WONT INCREASE FPS.

Because it uses onboard graphics.... Thats like saying "How am I watching a video without a graphics card?"

You seriously need to structure your sentences better.. you're making no sense at all.

You Mad? xD
    Because anyone with basic computer knowledge that has played this game knows your info refering GFX cards is complete Bull****. Nah I'm not mad you must be 5 with your basic internet come backs. Kill yo self bro. Your knowledge is null and void.
    His stupidity just BLOWS my mind.

Because it hasnt worked for you? Upgrading the Graphics card or HDD WONT INCREASE FPS.

Because it uses onboard graphics.... Thats like saying "How am I watching a video without a graphics card?"

You seriously need to structure your sentences better.. you're making no sense at all.
    You have a strange way on understanding me, feel sorry about that.

Anyways, you will never stop me of posting. You ain't nobody to stop me of posting. Once again you will find & that if you can, find old Thread people talking about buy better Video Card.

I was refer on getting it better & it HAS worked on my other computer. On my PC my fps wen't from 110 to 180 i think..almost 200. but anyways that that.
  • Because anyone with basic computer knowledge that has played this game knows your info refering GFX cards is complete Bull****. Nah I'm not mad you must be 5 with your basic internet come backs. Kill yo self bro. Your knowledge is null and void.
    Why thank you,

Glad to help :D

You Mad?
  • His stupidity just BLOWS my mind.

Understatement of the century...
    You have a strange way on understanding me, feel sorry about that.

Anyways, you will never stop me of posting. You ain't nobody to stop me of posting. Once again you will find & that if you can, find old Thread people talking about buy better Video Card.

I was refer on getting it better & it HAS worked on my other computer. On my PC my fps wen't from 110 to 180 i think..almost 200. but anyways that that.

Why do you keep saying that? I dont need to understand you...

You seriously need to do some research there.. its a well known fact CF uses 2 cores and doesnt use a graphics card.

What exactly has worked? Because whatever you did... it wasnt because of the graphics card.
    You Mad?

At your stupidity? Yes.
  • A mod should join this discussion and type in the correct fact, and then close this. Starting to see some flaming.
    Understatement of the century...

Why do you keep saying that? I dont need to understand you...

You seriously need to do some research there.. its a well known fact CF uses 2 cores and doesnt use a graphics card.

What exactly has worked? Because whatever you did... it wasnt because of the graphics card.

At your stupidity? Yes.
    You are sooooo Off topic what i am saying. look my words are to him not to you. I know it WORKS so i know what i'm saying.

why with such anger? haha issue in life i must say?

You Mad? :D
  • YeIIow wrote: »
    A mod should join this discussion and type in the correct fact, and then close this. Starting to see some flaming.
    He follow's me & Flame me :D

I love my groupies :p
  • YeIIow wrote: »
    A mod should join this discussion and type in the correct fact, and then close this. Starting to see some flaming.

What, My information not good enough Sherlock?
    You are sooooo Off topic what i am saying. look my words are to him not to you. I know it WORKS so i know what i'm saying.

why with such anger? haha issue in life i must say?

You Mad? :D

God youre an idiot.... its actually painful.

He follow's me & Flame me :D

I love my groupies :p

I follow your stupid posts to correct them. I can just as easily criticize every post you make... theyre all equally ret.arded.
    What, My information not good enough Sherlock?

God youre an idiot.... its actually painful.

I follow your stupid posts to correct them. I can just as easily criticize every post you make... theyre all equally ret.arded.
    Aww, hey dear friend it's Life, don't be mad at yourself..Just be happy :D

He is not mad at himself, he is mad a kids like you that don't know a sht about what they are saying.

You truly don't know anything do you?

He's mad at YOU not himself, cause you don't have much common sense.

Arent you that dumb kid that doenst know how to form a correct english sentence or make a valid statement ?
    Thought so
  • SexyPollo wrote: »
    He is not mad at himself, he is mad a kids like you that don't know a sht about what they are saying.

Aww really how sad to know you guy's don't understand my meaning. :p:D
    You truly don't know anything do you?

He's mad at YOU not himself, cause you don't have much common sense.

aww more haters, welcome on board aEx :D

Please. Elaborate then

aww more haters, welcome on board aEx :D

4876696414_d3f62d18be_z.jpg
    Please. Elaborate then
    why should i get to your level to "Elaborate" more clearly?
    why should i get to your level to "Elaborate" more clearly?

To sum up all of our responses :
    Clicky
This discussion has been closed.