Awesome new idea for gm map!!!!!!! Plz comment!!!!

My friend and I were sitting in study lab the other day, so we decided to design a new GM map (thats our fav. mode) just for the fun of it. One thing led to another, and by the end of the period we were like "HOLY F@#$!!!!!!!!!! THATS A FRICKING AWESOME MAP!!!!!!!!!" Its called "The Office" and employs a new design. BL and GR start out right next to each other (sep. rooms, but same end of map). Vents play a very important role, as it is a mad dash to make it through he twisting hallways and to the other end without getting killed. Please tell us what you think, and, if you like it, please recommend it.

I'm going to Upload the files Here as z8 doesn't allow attachments =(

http://sites.google.com/site/theofficenewgmmap/

EDIT:
synopses: A secret spy agency has just uncovered discriminating evidence against black list. Enough to put them to death for their crimes. They are no longer safe. They are about to be exposed. In a desperate move, they send 8 of their most skilled to strike a devastating blow at the headquarters of the SSA and destroy the incriminating evidence. However infrared detectors mounted on the walls alert the hired security, the Global Risk association, which grabs its guns and hurries to defend its principals data..............

Comments