Mod Applicant Support!

Comments

• DynoDragon wrote: »
    Danny i only have 1 account & i help everyone clan, friends & non friends. Most has been from non friends to friends. & anyone here can laugh at me, i don't get mad at all :D :P

[size=+4]THIS IS A THREAD TO SUPPORT NOT TO RAGE ON PEOPLE[/size]

Also i will still be getting supports(i hope haha) because i help is not cause i want to be a MOD, matter fact i thought before i never had chance, so on my own i decided to help people, yes little people call me mini mod & i take that as a sexy good thing haha :D :P cause that show me i have style of a mod (i do have MOD experience) :D

So no matter what you guy's may say i will stay you guy's are awesome & thanks for being in the CF Community...we ROCK!!!!! :D
    DynoDragon wrote: »
    THANK you Turbo :D

Yes rank, number post do not indeed matter :) what matter is the work you are willing to bring to the table & willing to do what ever it takes to make our best community even better & guide it towards the future :D

1) Yes post counts don't count at all, but poping out of nowhere and start "helping" people, hmm okay.
    2) You are exaggerating the part "I help people"
    Keep repeating that, makes you look real good.
    3) Typing smiley faces at times like this and say "I'm mot mad at all" only shows you are angry in front of your monitor but don't want cry and let your "MOD" dream slip away
    4) the fact you reply to my "Rage" as you calls it means that it must mean a significant amount to you.
    5) mini MOD rule #1 - Learn the rules.
    No double posting, there's an edit button for a reason.

Anyways I've went quite off topic,
    I still give my support to Denxi.
  • c0lder wrote: »
    I'm aware, I'm just shocked so many people would support him as a candidate. I suppose it's my opinion over others though. This is a great thread for Moderators to choose who they think should be selected for the team, considering so many arguments have happened. It also sucks that people just shove a stick up their arse as soon as they hear Crossfire is looking for potential Moderators, I wish people would continue acting as their regular selves. :/
    everyone have they choise.You can support someone who you would love to see as moderator like gh0st_slayer,dynasty,Rtoman,Thisgameowns(i just post this as example).It's your freedom to choose.People have they own opinions.but get on this note:
    It's Saidins choise who he will pick for a moderator not people.
    This is just nohting.Concider it as a game:Who would be a moderator.
  • Once again, I am aware Nate. I'm not here to start any arguments. I feel that people are changing because of the fact that there are applications out, which is not exactly good. It makes the right decision a lot harder to make. I realize Saidin is the person making the decisions, but the posts that members make will greatly influence his choice. Also, he said in the thread that, "The current MODS opinions do count." which means this thread truely showed the other side of people; whether they are easily angered, get into arguments, have biased opinions, etc.

Not much more to say, you ran me out of words. :)
  • why would i get mad? im not understand why i should haha :) i mean really.

& you seem you are new, if not we never encounter before :) You never seen my work i do towards the community, but since you are trying to make fun of then now we met...nice to meet you :)

This my second & only. my other i lost my info & i made a new one :) all i know is that those who i help, those who see me help ( im not name or and any mod name who has) & i'll keep doing what i been doing throughout the years :)

once again please let keep this thread on topic guy's. Just be happy we have a other new MOD to the community family :)
    Once again, I am aware Nate. I'm not here to start any arguments. I feel that people are changing because of the fact that there are applications out, which is not exactly good. It makes the right decision a lot harder to make. I realize Saidin is the person making the decisions, but the posts that members make will greatly influence his choice. Also, he said in the thread that, "The current MODS opinions do count." which means this thread truely showed the other side of people; whether they are easily angered, get into arguments, have biased opinions, etc.

Sorry didnt mean to :/
    But well lets wait who will be next MOD.May the best man win ;)
    Once again, I am aware Nate. I'm not here to start any arguments. I feel that people are changing because of the fact that there are applications out, which is not exactly good. It makes the right decision a lot harder to make. I realize Saidin is the person making the decisions, but the posts that members make will greatly influence his choice. Also, he said in the thread that, "The current MODS opinions do count." which means this thread truely showed the other side of people; whether they are easily angered, get into arguments, have biased opinions, etc.

yes indeed correct :) well answered
  • Fortunately post count doesn't matter. I'm a huge lover for Forums, ever since 2007. I have other accounts on Crossfire that I've forumed on, thats why this account doesn't have very many. The only thing that the Moderator applicatons will do to me currently is make me a bit more active in-game and on the Forums. I will help if someone requests for help, but I'm not going to be abnormal and go answer all the questions in the Technical Issues section, because that's not my job, and I may not have the correct answer compared to a Moderator who may have more knowledge than me.

Without names, I feel people have changed their personalities a lot more recently because of this event. Portraying a person who they aren't, which really sucks because it makes everything a little more awkward when talking to people.
    why would i get mad? im not understand why i should haha :) i mean really.

& you seem you are new, if not we never encounter before :) You never seen my work i do towards the community, but since you are trying to make fun of then now we met...nice to meet you :)

This my second & only. my other i lost my info & i made a new one :) all i know is that those who i help, those who see me help ( im not name or and any mod name who has) & i'll keep doing what i been doing throughout the years :)

once again please let keep this thread on topic guy's. Just be happy we have a other new MOD to the community family :)

Lmfao, again with the smiley faces jaja.
    Yes I'm a newbie with 2000+ post counts.

I'm quite disguested at what you are trying to do, lmao
    http://forum.z8games.com/showpost.php?p=2958809&postcount=11

I really wanna see Saidin one day posting a news saying they aren't looking for anymore MODs.
    Fortunately post count doesn't matter. I'm a huge lover for Forums, ever since 2007. I have other accounts on Crossfire that I've forumed on, thats why this account doesn't have very many. The only thing that the Moderator applicatons will do to me currently is make me a bit more active in-game and on the Forums. I will help if someone requests for help, but I'm not going to be abnormal and go answer all the questions in the Technical Issues section, because that's not my job, and I may not have the correct answer compared to a Moderator who may have more knowledge than me.

Without names, I feel people have changed their personalities a lot more recently because of this event. Portraying a person who they aren't, which really sucks because it makes everything a little more awkward when talking to people.

Backing what you said,

We look for all of the above! Remember that these forums are where we see your personality. You may be the best Cross Fire player on the planet, but if we don't know who you are it doesn't mean you can be a moderator! Being a MOD is not a popularity contest, yes the more popular you are, the more visible you will be. But we're going to look into your past posts, we're going to ask around. You have to be a part of the team, and that means we have to find out what the team thinks. The current MODS opinions do count.

Being a mod is sometimes not always how it's made out to be. There is a lot of frustration with the systems in place, it's not always cut and dry on decisions you make. There is a trust factor and communication between Z8Games (G4Box) and the moderators that cannot be broken but must be understood.

~Saidin

I think this should be renamed
    "MOD application Discussion"
  • I see you don't like me but that cool. Yes people who knows me knows that i tell people In Game or on here "if you encounter a hacker message me". that just me :D just helping here & there hehe

but your 2K post count dont matter, GM Saidin said it on previous thread. Most people spam & abuse CF off topic to boost there post count. He has a big point there

My work style as a IG MOD. but i do a lot & much as i can on forums.

Have a good day fellow friend :)
    I see you don't like me but that cool. Yes people who knows me knows that i tell people In Game or on here "if you encounter a hacker message me". that just me :D just helping here & there hehe

but your 2K post count dont matter, GM Saidin said it on previous thread. Most people spam & abuse CF off topic to boost there post count. He has a big point there

My work style as a IG MOD. but i do a lot & much as i can on forums.

Have a good day fellow friend :)

It's not that I don't like you, its the fact your going into that entent to be a MOD.
    Yes it doesn't matter, but it does prove I've been here long enough be know what's going on.

If you say so kiddo.
  • Danny_Yang wrote: »
    It's not that I don't like you, its the fact your going into that entent to be a MOD.
    Yes it doesn't matter, but it does prove I've been here long enough be know what's going on.

If you say so kiddo.
    i never go as by as word to say "I'm a MOD". I do present myself & go as by to help the community :) i know people who been here since the start & has little post & MOD as well.

well was nice talking you, nice to meet you danny kid :p:) have a awesome day
    i never go as by as word to say "I'm a MOD". I do present myself & go as by to help the community :) i know people who been here since the start & has little post & MOD as well.

well was nice talking you, nice to meet you danny kid :p:) have a awesome day

Sorry, but this is exactly what I'm talking about when I said, "I don't like when people shove a stick up their arse when the Moderator applications are announced, it's abnormal, and awkward."

Yes, it's nice that you help out players, and are generally kind-willing, but you don't have to announce it to us. If you're doing a good job of it, you'll be recognized, it doesn't need to be announced by yourself.

Sorry if this came off as offensive, but I think you should lay back on the, "I always act like a MOD," and "I report hackers, and help people all the time," topics.

Just to let ya know I believe post dont count from the off topic section. ;)
  • Danny_Yang wrote: »

If you say so kiddo.

this is why saidin said they will not be influenced by the post number, or ranks, or everything else but what we write in the application;)
    Sorry, but this is exactly what I'm talking about when I said, "I don't like when people shove a stick up their arse when the Moderator applications are announced, it's abnormal, and awkward."

Yes, it's nice that you help out players, and are generally kind-willing, but you don't have to announce it to us. If you're doing a good job of it, you'll be recognized, it doesn't need to be announced by yourself.

Sorry if this came off as offensive, but I think you should lay back on the, "I always act like a MOD," and "I report hackers, and help people all the time," topics.

Gosh, thanks for stealing my line lmao
    Jkz
  • but see i am not making a daily news out of it. People try to make a argue statement just cause people comment a support of me. :)

then someone comes & say oh why him haha you understand?

that all, i mostly reply based on people who support me on here :)
  • TurboDman wrote: »
    this is why saidin said they will not be influenced by the post number, or ranks, or everything else but what we write in the application;)
    ^^^

Sincerely
  • Judging from the conversation I just engaged in with you guys, I found Gh0st_Slay3r to be the most suitable person for the position. He kind of blends into the conversation easily, and doesn't look like he lost his cool at anytime, yet was able to converse nicely.
    Judging from the conversation I just engaged in with you guys, I found Gh0st_Slay3r to be the most suitable person for the position. He kind of blends into the conversation easily, and doesn't look like he lost his cool at anytime, yet was able to converse nicely.

haha cheers xD My sarcasm sometimes causes some problems tho :rolleyes: hehe :D
  • thanks for bringing it back to the topic :D

You are abit right.Even those people who want to have powers of the moderator dont know that is hard job.You could ask Giggle,9,Rory,Talonblaze or any moderators or ex moderators what is the feeling to be a moderator.Some of them will say it's a easy job,some of them will say it's hardwork.But many people probably couldnt stand it.
    To be a moderator you must have 3 things:Liberty,time and love.

Liberty: that you do your job correctly and be active as much you can (atleast 6-9h)
    Liberty also means that you cant be just active on forums but not do anything at all(like if you see stupid thread that you dont close it and some unappropriate threads)

Time:To have a time for everything(Forums and ingame(by ingame you must be less active on the game and more concentrate on forums))
    Not 24/7 but atleast activity everyday would be enough.

Love: To be loved by community or to love the community by having fun talking with them and respect the moderator rules by infracting those who do harm to forums and z8games.
    Also sharing the love to your fellows moderators and bringing coffee or chocklate to Gm's

Those 3 words i did learned from my beloved admins from forums where i was.That is basic thing you must understand.That will grant you also nobility which people would respect you and love to talk with you ingame or on forums.
  • @Nate

I'm going to say this because its true: most people will end up respecting a Moderator, even if they don't know the Moderator. It's not common for someone to give a Moderator a hard time. Also isn't your "time" and "liberty" descriptions pretty much the exact same?
  • But when what i called IG MOD are created it will change a bit. Many people need, not a want but need help In Game. so towards the future hope is made :)
    @Nate

I'm going to say this because its true: most people will end up respecting a Moderator, even if they don't know the Moderator. It's not common for someone to give a Moderator a hard time. Also isn't your "time" and "liberty" descriptions pretty much the exact same?
    Sry i did reedited some things i was typing fast and i'm abit tired so i wasnt typing with my proper mind ^^
    I should start take a chill pill and relax.I done my job for explaining what is the job of moderator.But if you think that they are same.Yes they are.Why?Because those 3 things are all in common and shows your true nature if you are able to be a moderator on forums or not.
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    You are abit right.Even those people who want to have powers of the moderator dont know that is hard job.You could ask Giggle,9,Rory,Talonblaze or any moderators or ex moderators what is the feeling to be a moderator.Some of them will say it's a easy job,some of them will say it's hardwork.But many people probably couldnt stand it.
    To be a moderator you must have 3 things:Liberty,time and love.

Liberty: that you do your job correctly and be active as much you can (atleast 6-9h)
    Liberty also means that you cant be just active on forums but not do anything at all(like if you see stupid thread that you dont close it and some unappropriate threads)

Time:To have a time for everything(Forums and ingame(by ingame you must be less active on the game and more concentrate on forums))
    Not 24/7 but atleast activity everyday would be enough.

Love: To be loved by community or to love the community by having fun talking with them and respect the moderator rules by infracting those who do harm to forums and z8games.
    Also sharing the love to your fellows moderators and bringing coffee or chocklate to Gm's

Those 3 words i did learned from my beloved admins from forums where i was.That is basic thing you must understand.That will grant you also nobility which people would respect you and love to talk with you ingame or on forums.

so true there
    Judging from the conversation I just engaged in with you guys, I found Gh0st_Slay3r to be the most suitable person for the position. He kind of blends into the conversation easily, and doesn't look like he lost his cool at anytime, yet was able to converse nicely.

But...check my sig

Gh0st never loses his cool because everyone loves him.

The most suitable applicants in z8's opinion will get chosen, and after that, we'll see who'll still have a decent attitude on the forum once they're not looking for MODs. I have a strong feeling it'll be the same ones as a few months ago, although it'd be nice if more people go involved.
    You could think some forumers ruined their chance by posting in this thread, but I'm sure things will settle down in a while. (I hope so at least)
  • You all can get quite riled up over the simple things, neh?

AuVGk.jpg
  • But...check my sig

Gh0st never loses his cool because everyone loves him.

The most suitable applicants in z8's opinion will get chosen, and after that, we'll see who'll still have a decent attitude on the forum once they're not looking for MODs. I have a strong feeling it'll be the same ones as a few months ago, although it'd be nice if more people go involved.
    You could think some forumers ruined their chance by posting in this thread, but I'm sure things will settle down in a while. (I hope so at least)
    Agree!!!!!
  • NfLsTeElErS

i just met DynoDragon and he helped people and he helped me get my acc back i was thankful of him and he has an awesome personality and he should become a MOD