Why do you guys play cf?

I was wondering why you guys play cf and I thought I could just ask here.

But I'd like to tell you guys why I started with cf first.

if you don't care then feel free to leave this thread.

Anyway, I had a bad @ss computer that could run nearly every game. I overclocked it to run games on even higher graphics and one day it got to hot and broke. Well I had a second computer which was like 9 or 8 years old, I use it only for ms word and crap like that. Now since my good computer is broken I was left with this old one.

Most of my games didn't work on that computer so I asked on forums for games that I could run on that computer. Someone suggested crossfire to me. He said that it is kinda like counter strike, but free. And that's how I started with cf.

CF s*cks pretty bad but I like the rank up sh*t this game has. The game itself is bad but I like to kill and level up.

Anyway I bought a new computer and now I can go back to my old games. There is no need for me to play cf anymore. I only go on like every 3 or 4 days to chat with my clan mates and play a little bit but then I leave.

What I don't understand is, why do you guys keep playing this game.

I mean cf is a bad game. We have cheaters, we can't ban them, we have no dedicated servers with custom rules and most of the good weapons are pay only. We can't even kick laggers.

The game itself s*cks too. Not even hackers can make a score of 100/0 because this game just sucks. I managed to kill a lot of aimboters but it should be impossible to kill an aimboter because he auto aims and should be faster then a human. Sometimes you shot an enemy but he doesn't gets any damage. Some forumers explained me why but I forgot it. Also you got random headshots. I see players spray from 70 meters away with a p90 and they make headshots. That's impossible. Today I saw a guy, he was around the corner and I could only see his weapon and arm, I didn't see his head or body, only his hands. I shot at him and I made an headshot, how is that possibly? I painted it for you:

A7SVS.png

I hope you can see what I tried to make. i couldn't even see his head, how can I make a headshot? Did you guys added curve the bullet from wanted? because there is no other way to make a headshot in that situation.

There are many other good games to play, like Vegas 2. You can level up in that game too and unlock weapons. You can forbid weapons in your server and you can customize your character. It has everything that cf has too + better graphics.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.