Regarding MotG2 Complainers

13»

Comments

• iPhoenixi wrote: »
    So much pressure on poor Talon. Sadly, I can see the future of it now though. Once the tournament starts narrowing clans down. People will just come out of nowhere complaining about how the rules were "unfair". Oh trust me they will. Infact. I'll quote this thread when the first thread bashing Talons tourny pops up.

All I know is it's gonna be fun not having silenced weapons and only knives ! yay !

And Talon, why delete a post bout me teasing my friend iPhoenixi? Come on now !
  • supdawg i already gave talon a bash on his rules but yeah at least he gave us a chance 2 and atleast he did change them well not 2 my likes but yeah he did change them and talon is a gm player so yeah he does no what is fair and unfair

like i told u before hes da only one dat has interest in gm and helps da gm community, rex was cool back in da days too.
  • I'm going to say something before I go to bed in regards to OldLegend. If you people want to keep thinking you're all high and mighty because you won this, think again. You people did NOT win respect just some pathetic weapon. Infact you all lost respect, especially since you're all acting like it was such a GREAT accomplishment. Congrats on winning but you didn't win anything besides some gay weapon. Only reason people are complaining on the matter is simply for the fact that they called it MOTG2 and Saidin said he'd removed the losses/draws due to hcks. Get off your high horses when you've earned nothing and accomplished nothing.

This doesn't go to all OldLegends, Just the ones talking trash thinking they're god's because of this. So shut up, take your prize and don't act like you've accomplished anything.
  • Why are you so mad, Ryan? I wasn't acting all high and mighty when I was talking to you, more like just happy. You can't even say congrats in a nicer way?

Seriously, that's just rude. Thought you were a more open minded person.

I mean, you're regarding us as a piece of ****. We did work for this event, we did plan, and we did act accordingly to our plans. Honestly, you know that tons of people, including those ego GM clans, tried pretty hard to win.

The fact that we came out on top disgusts you that much? Jeez, dude.
  • Hezzi wrote: »
    Why are you so mad, Ryan? I wasn't acting all high and mighty when I was talking to you, more like just happy. You can't even say congrats?

Seriously, that's just rude. Thought you were a more open minded person.

He said Congrats in the post and I have to agree with him.
  • pinetreee wrote: »
    This event reminds of the clan war event a while back, some Viet clan won.
    So similar. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

Yes, it was ESL that some Viet clan won I think, but surprised!!!! Z8 didn't give away any prizes lol
    We didn't want to bring that up and now I think they pushed it too hard at this event which is called March of the Ghost II. Many players have considered another better game ROFLLLL.

p/s: G,Ching and Sin were in that team

**** Wanna know a surprised secret about this half ass Tourney called MotG II? You can just do SnD or TD cws to earn more points after ur done with ur perfect percentage in case that there's 2 clans with 100%. Higher points = Winner. ROFL at what is so called March of the half azz Ghost =))
  • VATAV wrote: »
    He said Congrats in the post and I have to agree with him.

Read again, I'm on my iPod. Agree with him? That we were acting all high and mighty? You weren't there when we were getting trashed, trashed, and trashed some more.

We didn't even act like that, we were just giggling at those who repeatedly told us that we had no chance, etc.
    Read again, I'm on my iPod. Agree with him? That we were acting all high and mighty? You weren't there when we were getting trashed, trashed, and trashed some more.

We didn't even act like that, we were just giggling at those who repeatedly told us that we had no chance, etc.

The rubbing it in peoples face is kinda what I'm talking.
    He did say congrats, tho it was in a aggressive way.
    If you want to stroke your ego then go ahead, but I will not be participating in it and know I disapprove.
    The rubbing it in peoples face is kinda what I'm talking.
    He did say congrats, tho it was in a aggressive way.
    If you want to stroke your ego then go ahead, but I will not be participating in it and know I disapprove.

I barely rubbed it in people's faces, I laughed at the irony of how we won when the ego GM clans said we would never, once.

And?
    I barely rubbed it in people's faces, I laughed at the irony of how we won when the ego GM clans said we would never, once.

And?

I think my brain is shutting down and making me imagine things are real again. Just reviewed your last 40 post and I can't find anything I'd consider ego stroking. Can't even remember why I was thinking it.
  • Didn't I tell you that you needed sleep?

Silly VATAV.
    Didn't I tell you that you needed sleep?

Silly VATAV.

I'll sleep when I've been up for 36 hours.
    And you forgot to add ", Trix are for kids" to the end of the "Silly VATAV".
    Lol. Look at your wall :3 (Profile Page).

I actually looked at my bedroom wall at first =_=...

Answered your question in my profile.
  • Look at the recruitment thread. Once you've copy pasted, I'll delete those posts.
  • ahhhh Hesitate yeah i remember u yall nubs change names 2 much dam thats why i can never keep up with who is who :D DriveBoyGoon same name since 2009 alot of alts but will never change my main

So, according to you, changing names =being a noob... Must be some new kind of logic...

I'm seriously waiting for a MOD to make a sticky saying anyone complaining about this thing is gonna get infracted. It's really bothersome to see forumers making their 30 first posts, which happen to be 30 QQ posts...
    And they dare say they don't care about the event... If you don't care, stop whining on the forum!
  • So, according to you, changing names =being a noob... Must be some new kind of logic...

I'm seriously waiting for a MOD to make a sticky saying anyone complaining about this thing is gonna get infracted. It's really bothersome to see forumers making their 30 first posts, which happen to be 30 QQ posts...
    And they dare say they don't care about the event... If you don't care, stop whining on the forum!

Um, he wasn't being serious, lol. We're friends so don't worry MM.
    I actually looked at my bedroom wall at first =_=...

Answered your question in my profile.

LOL now that's funny. VATAV have some coffee ;)
  • While I understand the frustration here, and 100% agree with what Denxi said (about if you had a problem of the rules, you wouldn't wait until you lost to complain), we're not allowing any discussion about the subject, because of clearly what has unfolded in front of us.

So,
    No discussions.
This discussion has been closed.