predictions for the MOTG CW tourney

1457910

Comments

  • Judgesimm wrote: »
    Lol its more like both. Being mature is 100% not directly related to playing a "game." Since when is playing a game mature anyways. Anyways if you think OL gunna win then thats your opinion. I think that IF they get up to finals by sum reason because of the tie breaker with us or sumthen, they would lose to contagion or us. They can be, and act smart by playing it safe for now, but in the end they gunna have to vs the best of modern gm.

    then you must not have heard about contagion.. uninformed as usual..
  • RTOman wrote: »
    I'm just wondering how old you are cause this is just so pathetic for anyone..

    it's about as pathetic as being called old legends when none of you are old and none of you have even been heard of until like 6 months ago when they started making gun reviews.
  • BbackkBbackk Apprentice
    RTOman wrote: »
    then you must not have heard about contagion.. uninformed as usual..

    Be my guest then and INFORM me. :)
  • RTOman wrote: »
    I'm just wondering how old you are cause this is just so pathetic for anyone..

    judge is around 25.
    > Hezi 15 (WOGL snd)
    Ghoster is around 10.
    > Godsgunman ( WOGL GM/SnD/Review/almost MOD)
    Bback is around 26.
    > Obvious (Who is he?)
    Whois is around 8 turning 9.
    > 9thDawg?
    Snow is around 15 failed grade 3 2 times.
    > VATAV ( the nice one, with skill )
    Haba (the most mature) is 19 had a addiction to trolling.-->sub
    Dag 80, french.
    >Sub

    This sums up our team.
    > Their team.

    Remember New is better than
    > OLD.
  • Hezzi wrote: »
    Broken image.
    You are intriguing.

    I hope Chubs like what I did for this dead thread. Lawl
  • JudgeSims wrote: »
    it's about as pathetic as being called old legends when none of you are old and none of you have been heard of until like 6 months ago when they started making gun reviews.

    be mature bro. You are our kind.
  • BbackkBbackk Apprentice
    JudgeSims wrote: »
    it's about as pathetic as being called old legends when none of you are old and none of you have even been heard of until like 6 months ago when they started making gun reviews.

    best comeback on this thread nuff said.
  • be mature bro. You are our kind.
    Judgesimm wrote: »
    best comeback on this thread nuff said.

    IDk who is who? Cuz of sigs.
  • Bac0nStripsBac0nStrips Apprentice
    I am 90 years old, but I still play crossfire because I love shooting games and I love curry :P
  • Hezzi wrote: »
    I don't like hearing you talk as if you know me.
    I'm not talking like I know you. YOU'RE the one talking like you know when you said I'm a bad SnDer bro. That's an assumption from urself. Yes quit frankly, I don't know you. i don't know ur voice I don't know you in real life. But just judging from what you say here, it's only human nature that people make assumptions to that. Not assumptions that you make from you're ego about people being bad cause you just haven't seen enough to say that.
    Judgesimm wrote: »
    Lol its more like both. Being mature is 100% not directly related to playing a "game." Since when is playing a game mature anyways. Anyways if you think OL gunna win then thats your opinion. I think that IF they get up to finals by sum reason because of the tie breaker with us or sumthen, they would lose to contagion or us. They can be, and act smart by playing it safe for now, but in the end they gunna have to vs the best of modern gm.

    Lol, to being mature about playing a game, I must say, I have to agree on that. But I guess people wants you to give in just a little more seriousness and maturity when it comes to more serious business like competetive league plays like WOGL. iMean if u were to make it into WOGLs, then ofc ur not gona F around. Lol. Since Hezzi don't need anyone and lives in his own little world, I'm gona let him be in terms of if OL makes it to the finals or not.
  • Multiiii wrote: »
    IDk who is who? Cuz of sigs.

    We are all one. All knowing.
  • BbackkBbackk Apprentice
    I'm not talking like I know you. YOU'RE the one talking like you know when you said I'm a bad SnDer bro. That's an assumption from urself. Yes quit frankly, I don't know you. i don't know ur voice I don't know you in real life. But just judging from what you say here, it's only human nature that people make assumptions to that. Not assumptions that you make from you're ego about people being bad cause you just haven't seen enough to say that.



    Lol, to being mature about playing a game, I must say, I have to agree on that. But I guess people wants you to give in just a little more seriousness and maturity when it comes to more serious business like competetive league plays like WOGL. iMean if u were to make it into WOGLs, then ofc ur not gona F around. Lol. Since Hezzi don't need anyone and lives in his own little world, I'm gona let him be in terms of if OL makes it to the finals or not.

    Ofc when it comes to competitive games, I play to win. No mess around there. But this is a GAME and should be taken like such. Trust me in GM i go hard and I go in. <<<<Thats what she said.
  • We are all one. All knowing.
    I can tell, oh mighty ones.
  • judge is around 25.
    > Hezi 15 (WOGL snd)
    Ghoster is around 10.
    > Godsgunman ( WOGL GM/SnD/Review/almost MOD)
    Bback is around 26.
    > Obvious (Who is he?)
    Whois is around 8 turning 9.
    > 9thDawg?
    Snow is around 15 failed grade 3 2 times.
    > IPwnUAtGM
    Haba (the most mature) is 19 had a addiction to trolling.-->sub
    Dag 80, french.
    >Sub

    This sums up our team.
    > Their team.

    Remember New is better than OLD.

    Nuuh waaay.
    Patrick Star: Gasp. I never would have known. Lol
    RakeshFtw wrote: »
    I am 90 years old, but I still play crossfire because I love shooting games and I love curry :P

    Trollololol.
    We are all one. All knowing.
    Ehhhh.....
  • Judgesimm wrote: »
    Ofc when it comes to competitive games, I play to win. No mess around there. But this is a GAME and should be taken like such. Trust me in GM i go hard and I go in. <<<<Thats what she said.

    Lols good to know.
    Multiiii wrote: »
    I can tell, oh mighty ones.
    Lols.
  • The funniest thing is, we are discussing GK event, rather than, the Talons tourney...? lol

    We know there, it's an entire different scenerio for teams.
  • PinetreexPinetreex Holy Mage
    Multiiii wrote: »
    The funniest thing is, we are discussing GK event, rather than, the Talons tourney...? lol

    We know there, it's an entire different scenerio for teams.

    Read title please.
  • MarkChub wrote: »
    so i made the talon tourney predictions in the comp section, might as well post the MOTG in here.


    thoughts on who will win?


    PS contagion is at 100%.
    Multiiii wrote: »
    The funniest thing is, we are discussing GK event, rather than, the Talons tourney...? lol

    We know there, it's an entire different scenerio for teams.


    Yes read the title and read the thread starter. Lols.
  • you know, I don't even know how the fight between Nuns and OL started...
  • I think Gods told him to shut up. We all know he keeps his lackeys on a short leash.

    I'd agree with what people said, OL is ego'ing a lot recently, which puzzles me since nobody knew them until Gods decided to make gun reviews and act like a mini mod.

    That's even more strange considering they kept dodging good clans, on GodsGunman order (he even posted that on clan messages, do not CW good clans to keep a good record). Yet, they come in here as if they consider themselves elite, but end up being the butt of the joke amongst good GM clans.

    I wonder what support they got, except mod 9.
  • BbackkBbackk Apprentice
    JudgeSimz wrote: »
    I think Gods told him to shut up. We all know he keeps his lackeys on a short leash.

    I'd agree with what people said, OL is ego'ing a lot recently, which puzzles me since nobody knew them until Gods decided to make gun reviews and act like a mini mod.

    That's even more strange considering they kept dodging good clans, on GodsGunman order (he even posted that on clan messages, do not CW good clans to keep a good record). Yet, they come in here as if they consider themselves elite, but end up being the butt of the joke amongst good GM clans.

    I wonder what support they got, except mod 9.

    Second best comeback on this thread..






    nuff said.
  • Did already, and we discussed the GK event have we not? Let's do some tourney talk, are Pans in? or out? I have heard they will compete.
  • BbackkBbackk Apprentice
    Multiiii wrote: »
    Did already, and we discussed the GK event have we not? Let's do some tourney talk, are Pans in? or out? I have heard they will compete.

    Look at the clan page, haven't cwed since 2000 B.C
  • JudgeSimz wrote: »
    I think Gods told him to shut up. We all know he keeps his lackeys on a short leash.

    I'd agree with what people said, OL is ego'ing a lot recently, which puzzles me since nobody knew them until Gods decided to make gun reviews and act like a mini mod.

    That's even more strange considering they kept dodging good clans, on GodsGunman order (he even posted that on clan messages, do not CW good clans to keep a good record). Yet, they come in here as if they consider themselves elite, but end up being the butt of the joke amongst good GM clans.

    I wonder what support they got, except mod 9.
    I assume the big dawg himself? Saidin? Other than that, it's his YT viewers.
  • LOOL gj 9 delete my post and my post only =)
  • PinetreexPinetreex Holy Mage
    Multiiii wrote: »
    Did already, and we discussed the GK event have we not? Let's do some tourney talk, are Pans in? or out? I have heard they will compete.

    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=199572&page=9
    There ya go.
  • pinetreee wrote: »
    Thanks all mighty Pine, mind you, I am however very lazy in searching these threads up. Plus comp section is rather a candy store for tools.
  • BbackkBbackk Apprentice
    judgesimmm wrote: »
    lool gj 9 delete my post and my post only =)

    +1 .
  • Multiiii wrote: »
    Did already, and we discussed the GK event have we not? Let's do some tourney talk, are Pans in? or out? I have heard they will compete.

    Ahhhmmm No. Lol.
    Pans are inactive atm. They're most likely not competing, BUT, don't be surprised when they ninja themselves in.
    JudgeSimz wrote: »
    I think Gods told him to shut up. We all know he keeps his lackeys on a short leash.

    I'd agree with what people said, OL is ego'ing a lot recently, which puzzles me since nobody knew them until Gods decided to make gun reviews and act like a mini mod.

    That's even more strange considering they kept dodging good clans, on GodsGunman order (he even posted that on clan messages, do not CW good clans to keep a good record). Yet, they come in here as if they consider themselves elite, but end up being the butt of the joke amongst good GM clans.

    I wonder what support they got, except mod 9.

    Lololol true dat to second best comeback.
    And do you mean Gods told Hezzi to shut up or.....?
    And he can act like a mini mod all he wants I don't think anyone has a problem with him making gun stats and reviews, they're actually sometimes a help I'll give him that, but they're claiming themselves to be something beyond, i duno, of what they are now.
Sign In or Register to comment.