predictions for the MOTG CW tourney

Comments

• Multiiii wrote: »
    Oh but I already implied you're better sir, why state it twice? And when I see someone insult me, it's common sense to retort the idiocy. Also I would very much like it, if you don't command me orders, you're just another player. Keep that in mind.

Again, never said "I'm good" learn to read before posting idiocy, good sir. On the contrary, I said I'm bad. Trolololol.

@ Goon

That's cuz you chill dawg

-.- They way you talk makes it sounds like you think you're good. I mean, you're talking down to people and it's ridiculously funny when you're bad.
  • And lol NWG just made a new clan to reset their ratio, desperate much? Calling us dodgers, etc.
  • pinetreee wrote: »
    Katana tourney = MotG II
    Talon's Tourney= Talon's Tourney o.0
    LOL @ Talon's tourney. Pleeeaaase. 15K Zp for first prize? Who's going to waste their time on THAT pleeaase NNNNNnnnnn*******
  • Hezzi wrote: »
    And lol NWG just made a new clan to reset their ratio, desperate much? Calling us dodgers, etc.
    Haters gona hate. Do whatever it takes to win.

Lols they're clearly having their name just to go against you. What you gona do? =p
  • iDeathXX wrote: »
    You guys don't realize that I've been ceejay for the past 4 months. Posing is fun. So with that being said you clearly called me a hacker.

And according to ceejay he hasn't been playing with his old computer for these 4 months.
    You guys should really respect Gods and his clan; majority of the clans you mentioned, I saw last weekend and they dodged. Sounds like a bunch of hypocrites to me.

But in the mean team I'll be looking for these clans on clan server. *Especially "NewLegends". Count on that SS of them dodging too.

I was obviously wasn't talking about you because in reality you are complete trash. Please don't even refer yourself to the level of that cheater ceejay. I would claim that hope was on ceejay's level rather than your pos self.
    And lol NWG just made a new clan to reset their ratio, desperate much? Calling us dodgers, etc.

Your clan wouldn't even dare face us way before MOTG II. So keep talking, you're a nobody anyway.
  • Batttymon wrote: »
    I was obviously wasn't talking about you because in reality you are complete trash. Please don't even refer yourself to the level of that cheater ceejay. I would claim that hope was on ceejay's level rather than your pos self.

You make me laugh. I'm trash but what are you? You clearly don't know exactly who you're talking to. Maybe I'm not pubbing as often as I should. I'd be willing to 7/0 you any day though. FYI you're trash and visually impaired. Never said I was better or even on the level of ceejay but definitely a close match as far as GR. Wouldn't say BL exactly (still 7/0 you there too).
    On second thought I've found out who this troll is. Needless to say you suck horribly. Wouldn't even give you the satisfaction of being humiliated get off the forum please. You wouldn't even survive a pub against me.
  • LOL @ Talon's tourney. Pleeeaaase. 15K Zp for first prize? Who's going to waste their time on THAT pleeaase NNNNNnnnnn*******

wont be as popular, the reward is just a bonus. but with an anti cheat and a decent set of rules, it should be fun and a chance for real players/clans to prove themselves.

last time i checked there were 40 some teams signed up.
    -.- They way you talk makes it sounds like you think you're good. I mean, you're talking down to people and it's ridiculously funny when you're bad.
    No
    Haters gona hate. Do whatever it takes to win.

Lols they're clearly having their name just to go against you. What you gona do? =p
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    iDeathXX wrote: »
    You make me laugh. I'm trash but what are you? You clearly don't know exactly who you're talking to. Maybe I'm not pubbing as often as I should. I'd be willing to 7/0 you any day though. FYI you're trash and visually impaired. Never said I was better or even on the level of ceejay but definitely a close match as far as GR. Wouldn't say BL exactly (still 7/0 you there too).

No
  • Haters gona hate. Do whatever it takes to win.

Who are you? Weren't you that bad S&D player "SoBig?" that was in our clan?

Their conversation went like this (probably):
    Dag: Hey guys, we're not gonna win zat katanuh!!
    Ghoster: awh man we gotta make alt clan!
    Dag: Ok I'll make right now.
    Ghoster: What's a good name?
    Dag: Let's just call it newlegends since our worlds revolve around GodsGunman!
    JudgeSimz wrote: »
    Your clan wouldn't even dare face us way before MOTG II. So keep talking, you're a nobody anyway.

You're bad so shut up.

You're bad so shut up.
    werent you that bad player 40[oL] from endless?
    You're bad so shut up.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You're a funny man. o.0

You're bad so shut up.

RQ more kid
    gods is alright .. but you are just a "wannabe" gm player..
  • damn, seems like this thread took a trip to egoville
    I'm talking down to people? Funny cuz you and your leader kept on talking down to me. Nice contradiction.
  • JudgeSimmm wrote: »
    werent you that bad player 40[oL] from endless?

?
    Slim_P wrote: »
    RQ more kid
    gods is alright .. but you are just a "wannabe" gm player..

Who the **** are you.
    JudgeSimz wrote: »
    Hahahaha !!

You drunk again?
    Multiiii wrote: »
    I'm talking down to people? Funny cuz you and your leader kept on talking down to me. Nice contradiction.

Talked to you once ever since I've known you. Just commented on how you're calling GodsGunman bad. It was funny.

You're bad so shut up.

Ohhhh No you DIT EnnnTT!?!?!?

You did not just say that to me. For a second ago, I was saying NON-negative things to you to ignore the haters and do what it takes to win for OldLegends, but now, I'm beginning to believe the people's words here about you, Gods and OldLegends.

Wow people tell me are their egos really that bad? -.-

That was then. This is now. Yes I was SoBig? But that was like, dam 2011? Bad SnD player? Wow you people were right. I doubted this guy.

Just keep being the way you are and you'll get nowhere. People who don't have egos can improve their game unlike some people here. And calling JudgeSim a baddie just proves it. Waow. I don't even consider myself bad back then. Just to tell you, I play SnD scrims for Double Us, not playing for frags like a frag hunter and improving as a team player like I am today. I've also improved my game by a significant amount by playing with LogicGaming and in e8 often before this tournament started. Yeah BELIEVE ME, LogicGaming is wayy more legit than OldLegends now. iMean now that you've ruined it. I was in Dbs aka [F]ps-Gamers back in the days, we'd scrim whenever we get online. Scrim all day. Scrim stars all day. So why u gota start those words against people when they did nothing to you? Wow kid....

Can't believe this kid.....
  • Ohhhh No you DIT EnnnTT!?!?!?

You did not just say that to me. For a second ago, I was saying NON-negative things to you to ignore the haters and do what it takes to win for OldLegends, but now, I'm beginning to believe the people's words here about you, Gods and OldLegends.

Wow people tell me are their egos really that bad? -.-

That was then. This is now. Yes I was SoBig? But that was like, dam 2011? Bad SnD player? Wow you people were right. I doubted this guy.

Just keep being the way you are and you'll get nowhere. People who don't have egos can improve their game unlike some people here. And calling JudgeSim a baddie just proves it. Waow. I don't even consider myself bad back then. Just to tell you, I play SnD scrims for Double Us, not playing for frags like a frag hunter and improving as a team player like I am today. I've also improved my game by a significant amount by playing with LogicGaming and in e8 often before this tournament started. Yeah BELIEVE ME, LogicGaming is wayy more legit than OldLegends now. iMean now that you've ruined it. I was in Dbs aka [F]ps-Gamers back in the days, we'd scrim whenever we get online. Scrim all day. Scrim stars all day. So why u gota start those words against people when they did nothing to you? Wow kid....

Can't believe this kid.....

That's Dag, you clueless kid.

Yep, bottom frag for LG, gj. Rest of it is csb,
    pinetreee wrote: »
    Hezz got ego.

Just tired of all this ****.
  • And calling JudgeSim a baddie.

that's not me

theres 7 ppl with my forum name. but only this one is me.
  • JudgeSims wrote: »
    that's not me

na bro stop lying you kno its me
    That's Dag, you clueless kid.

Yep, bottom frag for LG, gj. Rest of it is csb,

Just tired of all this ****.

Bottom frag? CsB FOR YOU bro.

Just keep goin the way ur at. People with an ego never understands their own ego because that's the symptoms of egos. And continue the way you are, hater, you're not gona get much better criticizing everyone here.
  • Bottom frag? CsB FOR YOU bro.

Just keep goin the way ur at. People with an ego never understands their own ego because that's the symptoms of egos. And continue the way you are, hater, you're not gona get much better criticizing everyone here.

I've actually been a pretty good citizen till now. Stop acting like you're a somebody that knows everyone, randie.

EDIT: You clearly have nothing to do with OldLegends and Ghoster's friends, so just get out. Seriously.
  • JudgeSims wrote: »
    that's not me

lolwut so ur saying he called someone else bad and that guy happened to be using the same name? Lol either way, his attitude can't be changed.

EDIT: Wait, that guy being you, which is not JudgeSim, so.....O_O_O WDFsdiofneiueiuf. Confused. Lol
  • lolwut so ur saying he called someone else bad and that guy happened to be using the same name? Lol either way, his attitude can't be changed.

Who are you?
  • lolwut so ur saying he called someone else bad and that guy happened to be using the same name? Lol either way, his attitude can't be changed.

? I knew that was Daggy from the start, ******.

I don't understand how you can talk about my ego, and not address Ghoster and his friends' egos. -.- You clearly are new. Just get out randie.
    Dag

he's good at ghost mode. good at every mode actually
    Talked to you once ever since I've known you. Just commented on how you're calling GodsGunman bad. It was funny.
    Where did I say this? Hmm, I recall saying "And you're let me guess "good"?" Never said he was "bad". Funny you can't seem to read properly.