Crossfire page reached to 1,000,000 Likes on FB :D

facebook.png

Crossfire page reached to "One Million" likes on Facebook ! ;)

87061005.png

there is no free prizes for this event ? :D

Comments

• Stop being so greedy and impatient. Z8 will decide whether or not to give out prizes and host events. Just be patient. You do not need to create these threads because it has already been a few days after they hit the 1 million fans mark.
  • ApolloNY wrote: »
    Stop being so greedy and impatient. Z8 will decide whether or not to give out prizes and host events. Just be patient. You do not need to create these threads because it has already been a few days after they hit the 1 million fans mark.

hehe yes :D

[MOD]9 :

You can get a great big happy face from me.

:) = reward.

/thread

Sorry :P
  • ApolloNY wrote: »
    Stop being so greedy and impatient.

Where the hell did you come from with that? It's not greedy because Z8 goes out of their way 90% of the time to make money ANYWAY...giving out rigged-to-lose crates is the least they could do AND they'd take minimal losses.

And as for that 'impatient' remark, there would have to had been something to be patient about in the first place...Z8 never said they were going to be giving anything away if they made it to 1mill likes. He's just speculating.

And I can tell you only posted that for the post count...because anyone smart would have just thought about what I typed before making the post you did...
  • Cant wait till 2,000,000 likes EPICNESS
  • CF_OooO wrote: »
    [MOD]9 :
    You can get a great big happy face from me.
    :) = reward.

/thread

Just saying... If there's an announcement celebrating it, then you'll know there was something planned. If you don't see any announcements.... Then there is nothing planned.

Thank you for your understanding.
This discussion has been closed.