Looking for winners.

Yeah im kinda bored of losing to trash teams and beating good ones. From now on out we might try a bit more. So if you wanna win,meet the two-finger god himself, play side to side with the acekipper himself,and find a cure for chronic fapping. Go ahead and try us out. I'm pretty sure my guys wanna do esg so be good enough. I'm mainly looking for riflers since me and the two finger god himself will be sniping when needed. Be gay for me. And serious.

xfire:acedarknight.

Comments

• bankssss wrote: »
    Good luck acekipper <3:)

Whats your avatar? Hard to tell

edit: Master Yi from LoL?
    Good luck acekipper <3:)

http://forum.z8games.com/showpost.php?p=2781212&postcount=6

Your sig doesn't even make sense, I do bad because I have no one to carry me? My god you're a retarded nigger who is basically 8th man for any team he joins that isn't a team he leads.

why haven't you quit yet?
  • Good luck , next time don't leave after were winning by 2 rounds for a different scrim derp . i want to 5 u guys.

<33333333333333333333333333333333
  • gG__uuci wrote: »
    Whats your avatar? Hard to tell

edit: Master Yi from LoL?

Yeah :D I fell in love with master yi. Just bought the Samuri skin 3 days ago

ur AD right ?

I'd dodge my post too, stupid nigger.
  • MrShawnzor wrote: »
    Good luck , next time don't leave after were winning by 2 rounds for a different scrim derp . i want to 5 u guys.

<33333333333333333333333333333333

You guys bored us after we were 2-0. So we sent mykl to go find a 5. Don't pretend like you had us on the ropes.
  • TINKED wrote: »
    http://forum.z8games.com/showpost.php?p=2781212&postcount=6

Your sig doesn't even make sense, I do bad because I have no one to carry me? My god you're a retarded nigger who is basically 8th man for any team he joins that isn't a team he leads.

why haven't you quit yet?

How long have you been playing competitive? And yet haven't accomplished anything but sub sub sub. Yes they may be "top teir" teams but i'm pretty sure you must have begged to get in and once you joined of course you was considered a SUB because imo you're awful. Exactly 1 year from September i decided to start playing competitive. I may not have all the background css, cs 1.6 and other fps game experience since crossfire is my first fps game but I do pretty well imo. I always had a leadership mentality and never wanted to join other clans/teams and be told what to do basically. Which brings me to why i got "cut" from Facedown. I recently had disbanded defCON because it wasn't the same with the chill players i was accustomed of playing with. Facedown was short on players and I was like hey why not try out for one of the better teams in this game. Long story short i made the tryout but had to start my security job from 4:9:30 which means when i was in Facedown I got on for maybe 1 or 2 late scrims, which made no sense in RALF's eyes. Never did I get cut for being "bad". Mainly got cut for coming on late scrims and telling RALF it was not the same following someone's strats so the cut was made. I wasn't the 8th for facedown i was just a sub never knew once you're a sub for a team any number matters after s5, but i could be wrong your more knowledgeable in that section.

Im tired you having this EGO/mentality that "Oh, i subbed for top teams which makes me good". You have no right to talk about another player or try and talk bad about them. Just STFU and play the game. You don't say nothing to me I wont say nothing to you.
    How long have you been playing competitive? And yet haven't accomplished anything but sub sub sub. Yes they may be "top teir" teams but i'm pretty sure you must have begged to get in and once you joined of course you was considered a SUB because imo you're awful. Exactly 1 year from September i decided to start playing competitive. I may not have all the background css, cs 1.6 and other fps game experience since crossfire is my first fps game but I do pretty well imo. I always had a leadership mentality and never wanted to join other clans/teams and be told what to do basically. Which brings me to why i got "cut" from Facedown. I recently had disbanded defCON because it wasn't the same with the chill players i was accustomed of playing with. Facedown was short on players and I was like hey why not try out for one of the better teams in this game. Long story short i made the tryout but had to start my security job from 4:9:30 which means when i was in Facedown I got on for maybe 1 or 2 late scrims, which made no sense in RALF's eyes. Never did I get cut for being "bad". Mainly got cut for coming on late scrims and telling RALF it was not the same following someone's strats so the cut was made. I wasn't the 8th for facedown i was just a sub never knew once you're a sub for a team any number matters after s5, but i could be wrong your more knowledgeable in that section.

Im tired you having this EGO/mentality that "Oh, i subbed for top teams which makes me good". You have no right to talk about another player or try and talk bad about them. Just STFU and play the game. You don't say nothing to me I wont say nothing to you.

your playstyle is play random and flank

slaya is a arab
    I may not have all the background css, cs 1.6 and other fps game experience since crossfire is my first fps game but I do pretty well imo. I always had a leadership mentality and never wanted to join other clans/teams and be told what to do basically. Which brings me to why i got "cut" from Facedown. I recently had disbanded defCON because it wasn't the same with the chill players i was accustomed of playing with. Mainly got cut for coming on late scrims and telling RALF it was not the same following someone's strats so the cut was made.

Seems to me like you are a selfish player who thinks he knows better than everyone else, yet in 1 year you have managed to make no forward progress with your teammates (In my first 3 months as a Leader, I secured our team a spot in China). You don't want to play unless you are the "leader". When you are the leader you don't show any leadership traits at all, instead you make excuses and pass the blame.

My only experience with you was in ESL scheduling when you *****ed and moaned, ignoring what the rules stated. While refusing all attempts we made to be flexible, from both myself and Iceman. Resulting in a 4v5, just because we rather play 4v5 with 2 subs then spend any more time even communicating with you.

PS: Slaya is better than you there is no argument other wise.
  • dooplpk wrote: »
    Seems to me like you are a selfish player who thinks he knows better than everyone else, yet in 1 year you have managed to make no forward progress with your teammates (In my first 3 months as a Leader, I secured our team a spot in China). You don't want to play unless you are the "leader". When you are the leader you don't show any leadership traits at all, instead you make excuses and pass the blame.

My only experience with you was in ESL scheduling when you *****ed and moaned, ignoring what the rules stated. While refusing all attempts we made to be flexible, from both myself and Iceman. Resulting in a 4v5, just because we rather play 4v5 with 2 subs then spend any more time even communicating with you.

PS: Slaya is better than you there is no argument other wise.

Did he pm you on xfire to come to his rescue?

Anyway imo im better than slaya. That was the past. Like I said, I only been playing competitive for about a year and I don't have all the css & cs 1.6 experience you have (lans/tourneys etc). Hey maybe I don't have all the leadership traits that you may have but i'm a work in progress. I'm just tired of this guy trying to sh!t on people. And maybe it's time someone said something to him. That will be me.

EDIT: In response to that ESL match i will be a man and admit i had somewhat of a bad leadership because it was my first tournament in this game and heard you guys were a top team but back then I didn't know all I know now plus i have a new Pc so i'm not scared or worried to play any team in this game.
  • banks you ****ing blow

slaya > dirty n1gger banks
  • Pist0la wrote: »
    You guys bored us after we were 2-0. So we sent mykl to go find a 5. Don't pretend like you had us on the ropes.

We were 2-0 because zeo 4k'd the first round sir .
  • TRELLZYO wrote: »
    banks you ****ing blow

slaya > dirty n1gger banks

Stop being Racist. State your opinion without being racist. I'm not going to sit here and attempt to argue with anyone when you make comments like this.
  • Im half black , difference between me and you is your fuucking dirty

you also are complete trash at everygame you play. im done though.

Maybe you haven't realized this but I'm not african american and I do not steal everything I own. The only times I have subbed for teams are HT and dws where I had a hectic schedule with school/exams (something you wouldn't know about). I have an ego because I'm 10x better than you and anyone you have ever teamed with or will team with.

[16:07] fDN ERICK NEWPCSON: Ralf wants to kick him

[15:16] fDN ERICK NEWPCSON: i said your a cry baby and ive been planing on doing it since you joined bye
    [15:16] fDN ERICK NEWPCSON: banned him

You have accomplished nothing in this game and you never will. The only one who disagrees with me is.. wait for it.. you? Bad players talking trash about me will not affect me, it just baffles me that you share your opinion to a community you aren't apart of (competitive community).

on a side note: I don't understand why you keep saying "beg to get into", I got invited to deviate and DWS. Only team I asked to get on this year was LPK.
    AWW don't stop now.

What he said^

Ill try and hype up slaya. Hey slaya you suck! mad?
  • TRELLZYO wrote: »
    Im half black , difference between me and you is your fuucking dirty

you also are complete trash at everygame you play. im done though.

And you also have downs. :)
  • what team did banks not sub for when he wasn't leading it?

go back to #blank, stupid negro
  • I'd like to play with you guys some more today. Not sure what the **** everyone else is talking about I just want a team.
  • sbvermS wrote: »
    what team did banks not sub for when he wasn't leading it?

go back to #blank, stupid negro

If by #blank you mean #oFFClient.

then yes.
  • Banks is obviously an unassailable force once he touches his mouse.
  • [12:18] Vari l Ace****: have you ever seen that clown at walmart who hides from gay people?
    [12:19] mykL: Nope
    [12:19] Vari l Ace****: HA!
    [12:18] Vari l Ace****: have you ever seen that clown at walmart who hides from gay people?
    [12:19] mykL: Nope
    [12:19] Vari l Ace****: HA!

inb4 9gagfag
    inb4 cancerfag
    inb4 OP cant inb4
  • updated sig:

Cut from FDN for being shit, sub for all the teams I don't lead, wogl banned on a terrible league, does bad in what ever team I'm in cause I'm just shit in general. To top it all off i'm black and look's half as decent as DJ-THUNDER.Dang who am I?