The reason why ESG is trying to allow all GP guns explained in detail.

12346»

Comments

• Leapy, stop posting as if the SL in anything special.

May be late on this post, but w/e
  • ptEXODUSS wrote: »
    You gave a **** and practised
    Not rocket science

so i think we have established

the teams that care and practice do better
  • dooplpk wrote: »
    so i think we have established

the teams that care and practice do better

sure.........

can't really disagree in that one
    then why do their versions have more leagues/lans than our versions?

you so smart and yet you trying to compare the asian esporst scene to nas lol
  • A little late but I can work with you..

It wasn't just on the SL.

I just used that as an example..
  • euphoria3s wrote: »

your right

lets compare the dead NA scene to the dead EU scene
    your right

not totally dead
  • Ok, so we should ban the AWM. Clearly anyone can pick it up and kill someone with it in one shot.

Buddy.

"Electronic Sports" originated from China and Korea - our version has competed in two foreign (Asian) eSports Organizations. Therefore, he is smart and is comparing it for a reason, smart one.
  • Ok, so we should ban the AWM. Clearly anyone can pick it up and kill someone with it in one shot.

but in practise that doesn't happen all the time does it
    your right

you the one that was trying to compare na to asia lool ok there buddie
    but yet a eu team gt 3rd place in wcg lets talk abou that
    Buddy.

"Electronic Sports" originated from China and Korea - our version has competed in two foreign (Asian) eSports Organizations. Therefore, he is smart and is comparing it for a reason, smart one.

Do you think before you talk, or you have no clue what you talk about in general?
  • leapy1 wrote: »
    A little late but I can work with you..

It wasn't just on the SL.

I just used that as an example..

You posted at least twice like "3 SL and 2 M12s rush a site"

4 AKs and 1 M12 would be better. The M12 is not good at hitting tight angles or long ranges, its playstyle is to use its speed to get in close and spam them.

Mexico and GR Factory are maps it might be used multiple times per team on, however on pretty much every map a rifle is going to give you a better result in most situations. It's a niche gun.

ruLegends counts as euro?

I am pretty sure they represented russia.

The euro representative was germany.
    Germany TeamXtream 0 - 5 - 0 0
  • Truth be told ROC would of won WCG if they could of used their whole roster.
    ptEXODUSS wrote: »
    but in practise that doesn't happen all the time does it

yea its called missing.
    Truth be told ROC would of won WCG if they could of used their whole roster.

definitely true , I would rather see old AIrwalk
    Indonesia

all allow zp weapons in their leagues/lans

Well, it's flexible here in Indonesia

I'm back to living in Indonesia and playing my version.

However, the way people play here is differently. 99% of the players play at Internet Cafes and only a handful ever play at home. And each Internet Cafe can host it's on league if it wants to. They can choose whatever ruleset they want, and only people that go in that Internet Cafe can participate in their special little league or whatever.

But for leagues that are for the whole country, not just one specific Internet Cafe hosting it's own, the ruleset is the same. And there is no ZP weapons at all.

When asking for a scrim people would respond by asking "bebas" ,meaning free, as in are ZP weps/items allowed or "CFPL" ,something similar to WOGL, which only allows specific GP weps.
  • awr_derp wrote: »
    Well, it's flexible here in Indonesia

I'm back to living in Indonesia and playing my version.

However, the way people play here is differently. 99% of the players play at Internet Cafes and only a handful ever play at home. And each Internet Cafe can host it's on league if it wants to. They can choose whatever ruleset they want, and only people that go in that Internet Cafe can participate in their special little league or whatever.

But for leagues that are for the whole country, not just one specific Internet Cafe hosting it's own, the ruleset is the same. And there is no ZP weapons at all.

When asking for a scrim people would respond by asking "bebas" ,meaning free, as in are ZP weps/items allowed or "CFPL" ,something similar to WOGL, which only allows specific GP weps.

Last time I talked to people from XcN xm8's and k2's were allowed in the tournaments.
    Last time I talked to people from XcN xm8's and k2's were allowed in the tournaments.

As I said, flexible.

Some tournaments would allow it and some won't. Like each net (internet cafe) would host it's own little thing.

But for the most part people follow CFPL rules. Cross Fire Pro League. I know, bad name. Which is your standard M4, SG, AK, AWM, Deagle and etc.

But gotta give props to those XcN guys. They didn't disband as soon as losing something. Like NxG_irocks did after losing WCG. Well the 5 that went to Korea left the team and went to different ones.

Also, here's a new league that's going up. Called CFOC. This is the rule set. You can see the guns being listed: http://crossfire.lytogame.com/berita/2012/01/cfoc/ketentuan.asp
  • You all are crazy. I say if you got it ...bring it
    bro.jpg
  • Competition will be ruined if all GP guns are allowed.
  • Eon_n wrote: »
    Competition will be ruined if all GP guns are allowed.

Reasoning? Not your opinion. Facts.
  • Eon_n wrote: »
    Competition will be ruined if all GP guns are allowed.
    Come on, please give us a reason.
  • Alright to wrap this thread up in my own special little way.

So far absolutely almost every single one of you with a few exceptions have said the game will be ruined if we allowed all of those guns.

People who agreed.

Doop
    Mav
    Brando
    To name a few.

People who disagreed.

Bunch of people.

People who have actually accomplished something in Crossfire that involved something other than beating frag genius in a scrim.

Doop
    Mav
    Brando
    To name a few.

/thread.
  • Let me put it like this, unless there is limitations to 100% wall bang guns, then I don't care.
  • Alright to wrap this thread up in my own special little way.

So far absolutely almost every single one of you with a few exceptions have said the game will be ruined if we allowed all of those guns.

People who agreed.

Doop
    Mav
    Brando
    To name a few.

People who disagreed.

Bunch of people.

People who have actually accomplished something in Crossfire that involved something other than beating frag genius in a scrim.

Doop
    Mav
    Brando
    To name a few.

/thread.
  • The reason the Chinese are better then the top NA teams has nothing to do with the guns they use.

Im breaking this down into a couple of sections to show the idiocy of what were fighting over.

Pulleus, you are contradicting yourself saying that not allowing guns is limiting our ability to play, but then you say none of the guns that we banned are op, and many have the same stats as the guns we allow. If that's the case, how is banning one version of it hampering our play? If the guns fire at the same level, does it actually matter which one we use?

In the case of the Spops, I really don't care if they have the same "hitboxes" or not, nor about the psychological effect. This has more to do with the professional look of the game and league. If we were watching/playing a casted match, how professional does the league look if there is half naked anorexic chicks running around? If I had just happened to come across a cast of a league match on a game I don't play and saw that, it would totally put me off playing that game.

With the aspect of why the Chinese are better then the North Americans, is basically the same reason that the Europeans kick our ass in counter strike, and the Koreans dominate us in LoL and Starcraft.

It's because they care more about the game, have more support on it, more leagues, better atmosphere. Whereas in our version of cf anytime someone loses a scrim they don't try to see why they lost it, nor what they did wrong. They take it as "oh it's just a scrim, scrims don't matter, we'll crush them in a league match". How can we begin to actually compete on a serious level if things like having a set practice time is looked down upon? Or watching replay's to see other teams strats/what your team is doing wrong? How can we compete with them if we call each other nerds for running a practice for 2 hours?

why we, the North American's, get wrecked in crossfire, its a far simpler answer then "they don't ban guns, so they get better aim" thing that some of you think is the reason. It's all because they care more, they will sit and practice a set nade for two hours until they get it spot on. If we did that in our version, people would sit and laugh.

Instead of bickering over the rule-set. Why don't you try and resolve the many more and way more serious problems that are hampering our community? Let's try to make our leagues more professional, let's foster the competitive atmosphere and look up to the teams who run practices, who strive to get better, who look at scrims as more then a way to kill time until a match. Let's attempt to fix the random room crashes, the random dc's, and the client errors that make so many people quit this game competitively. Let's make our casted matches better, let's actually show some attempt at making them look good, instead of having nades that scream pikachu, or having the shout-caster berate one of the players.

This is what you should be attempting to fix, not a rule-set.
  • Yeah hold on.

ESG is going to reprogram crossfire to fix all the bugs.

We'll get right on that chief.
  • ryangi wrote: »
    If we were watching/playing a casted match, how professional does the league look if there is half naked anorexic chicks running around? If I had just happened to come across a cast of a league match on a game I don't play and saw that, it would totally put me off playing that game.

and the Koreans dominate us in LoL and Starcraft.

League of Legends is full of half naked chicks running around, yet they have the biggest viewership on own3d.
This discussion has been closed.