The reason why ESG is trying to allow all GP guns explained in detail.

Comments

• Explain to me this then. If you're so dead set on these weapons NOT being allowed and saying they are poison to the competitive scene, how is it that the Asian competition for CF (specifically CF) is on SUCH a higher level than ours when it allows even all the ZP weapons? You'll say because the players are better, correct? Hmm. Must not be the weapons so much then.

I'm waiting for a good answer.

Cause they dont have lives? Countless interviews with the asian community on competitive gaming dont even go to school. They just play all day and get paid, most of us actually have school and work. Not everyone can buy zp, and thats where the difference in winning and losing comes in. You want to add zp weapons? Fine go ahead, all your going to be seeing is CN 5 stars winning every time.
  • Jakedotdot wrote: »
    Cause they dont have lives? Countless interviews with the asian community on competitive gaming dont even go to school. They just play all day and get paid, most of us actually have school and work. Not everyone can buy zp, and thats where the difference in winning and losing comes in. You want to add zp weapons? Fine go ahead, all your going to be seeing is CN 5 stars winning every time.

I just said I'm not adding ZP weapons in the other thread. It's an example. You're STILL missing the point. You are NOT citing reasons with ANYTHING related to the rule set. You are citing reasons of the PLAYERS doing as well as they do, not because of the rule set. You are still proving my point that it's obviously not the weapon set that makes the competition in THIS game better. It's the players and their motivation to practice and play, not the weapon set. That's my point. CF China has proved that. Did they not win WCG with the precious limited rule set? Even though their Asian leagues allow all the weapons? Hmm. Must be the rule set that kills the competition right?
  • all im going to say polleus is you don't see this "poison" in the few major tournies our NA version has been able to reach. all im saying..
  • spiKhserF wrote: »
    all im going to say polleus is you don't see this "poison" in the few major tournies our NA version has been able to reach. all im saying..

CF China. They came to WCG with the limited rule set and still won, even though ALL weapons are allowed in their Asian leagues. All I'm saying. Weapon set must be the real decider on the level of competition right?
  • We already had this discussion when wogl came up with their rules.

1. I think we should use the same ruleset as wogl because its the one people are used to
    2. Its the same rules as wcg
    4. zp guns shouldnt be allowed in my opinion(if you wanna bring some new players to this game with this league, they would definitely not come to this game to spend money and some other reasons)
    3. And as you can see in the poll most people want the same ruleset.
  • All I'm saying is that EVERYONE is stuck on what weapon set breeds the highest level of competition. Our MARKET of North America is stuck on the idea of one way or the highway. The way you guys have done it in the past. The MARKET of China does it another way in the SAME game and has multitudes more success than our competition in CF has had.

That says it's not the weapon sets that is necessarily the deciding factor in this game. It's the community and its players. Cross Fire is WAY more successful in Asia than it is here in terms of competition. Ask yourselves why. You'll cite reasons that they have had the game longer and that they play it longer and practice more, etc. etc. etc. Then it's still not the rule set at the root of the issue. Think guys. Come on. Don't be so hard headed just because the only Leagues that existed said this or that was the right way.
  • eYecueee wrote: »
    We already had this discussion when wogl came up with their rules.

1. I think we should use the same ruleset as wogl because its the one people are used to
    2. Its the same rules as wcg
    4. zp guns shouldnt be allowed in my opinion(if you wanna bring some new players to this game with this league, they would definitely not come to this game to spend money and some other reasons)
    3. And as you can see in the poll most people want the same ruleset.

1. wogl changed their ruleset because people cried and wanted it to be like WEM. then when they were going to limit it to ak m4 aug sg, people complained that they wanted to use other guns as well. then when the mention of armor got brought up every complained yet again.

2. it isn't the same ruleset as wcg.
    wcg ruleset: m4 ak aug sg m60 mp5 deagle colt1911 shotgun awm armor
    if you want the wcg ruleset you have to allow armor.

4. you can earn tons of zp for free, from surveys and other giveaways.
  • All I'm saying is that EVERYONE is stuck on what weapon set breeds the highest level of competition. Our MARKET of North America is stuck on the idea of one way or the highway. The way you guys have done it in the past. The MARKET of China does it another way in the SAME game and has multitudes more success than our competition in CF has had.

That says it's not the weapon sets that is necessarily the deciding factor in this game. It's the community and its players. Cross Fire is WAY more successful in Asia than it is here in terms of competition. Ask yourselves why. You'll cite reasons that they have had the game longer and that they play it longer and practice more, etc. etc. etc. Then it's still not the rule set at the root of the issue. Think guys. Come on. Don't be so hard headed just because the only Leagues that existed said this or that was the right way.

maybe because they have active leagues/lans?
    if you would have an active league in na crossfire you would see alot more people playing this game. why would other people come to this game? to pub?
    even pub clans made teams to play in wogl and they use spops m12s in pubs.
    if you would have an active league in na crossfire you would see alot more people playing this game. why would other people come to this game? to pub?

so ESG should allow spop/star and zp weapons to promote the community and draw more players in, since the pub players feel alienated by the ruleset.
  • dooplpk wrote: »
    1. wogl changed their ruleset because people cried and wanted it to be like WEM. then when they were going to limit it to ak m4 aug sg, people complained that they wanted to use other guns as well. then when the mention of armor got brought up every complained yet again.

2. it isn't the same ruleset as wcg.
    wcg ruleset: m4 ak aug sg m60 mp5 deagle colt1911 shotgun awm armor
    if you want the wcg ruleset you have to allow armor.

4. you can earn tons of zp for free, from surveys and other giveaways.

1. But wogl said their ruleset and let the community look at it and then say what we find wrong. Which for the k2 worked very well b/c when they came up with the rules k2 didnt have the glitch but people told wogl about and they banned it

2.but see in wcg you dont pay for armor do you?do you spend zp for it?

Then it's STILL not the weapon set causing the problem, lol. It's the community and its players. Can you not see this in your own words?
    1. But wogl said their ruleset and let the community look at it and then say what we find wrong. Which for the k2 worked very well b/c when they came up with the rules k2 didnt have the glitch but people told wogl about and they banned it

2.but see in wcg you dont pay for armor do you?do you spend zp for it?
    people didn't "tell" wogl about the k2 glitch.

i lobbied bobby/oL constantly for like 2 weeks straight. making such a ruckus about how it didn't drop, etc etc only because we were scheduled to play devious and they had such strong k2's.

by getting the k2 banned, i effectively took devious out of the match.

so you want wcg rules, but as soon as you have to pay something you don't want wcg anymore. hmm seems like you just don't want to spend money.

so you want wcg rules, but as soon as you have to pay something you don't want wcg anymore. hmm seems like you just don't want to spend money.
    Why would he waste his money?

why would i waste my money in a free game and league that i dont even know how good the ac is. just because polleus says the ac is good doesnt make it good.
    or how good the management will be.
  • Jakedotdot wrote: »
    Why would he waste his money?

do surveys? have other people buy you zp? get a sponsor?

you can earn like 25k zp just for signing up for netflix (which is free as long as you cancel before the free trial period ends)

so you will play in a league to win a decent amount of money, but you refuse/can't spend any money. sounds pretty fair

i guess ESG shouldn't have a prize pool, i mean why should they waste their money?
  • We're getting off the topic. You guys still haven't answered me WHY CF China had the #1 team at WCG when their own Leagues allow all weapons, whereas WCG limited the rule set. Obviously it's still the rule set that's causing the issue of teams not reaching their potential right?

It's not the rule set. Open up to the idea that it just MAY be the players being so stuck to one way because OTHER Leagues did it that way. Where are those Leagues now? Clearly it was the weapon set that contributed to their success right?
  • We're getting off the topic. You guys still haven't answered me WHY CF China had the #1 team at WCG when their own Leagues allow all weapons, whereas WCG limited the rule set. Obviously it's still the rule set that's causing the issue of teams not reaching their potential? It's not the rule set. Open up to the idea that it just MAY be the players being so stuck to one way because OTHER Leagues did it that way. Where are those Leagues now? Clearly it was the weapon set that contributed to their success right?

Ok its the players, now just make your league with banned weapons and lets go STOP TALK!
  • In all the Asian tournaments and qualifiers I've seen for WEM and WCG, 90% of all the people who played used the m4-silenced and spop. I would rather enjoy something new. There's not much you can do about people who cannot get ZP to get an m4-silenced or spop, but there were those who used the m4 and the ak as well, and they did fine. So all it really takes is for people to acknowledge that the ability to use a gun well is relative to the persons skill and time they put in, not necessarily the stats of the weapon unless they are indeed off the charts. I don't personally like most of the other ZP weapons, with guns such as the m249 para which is clearly way too accurate and has too many bullets. I'd follow in the footsteps of a version of CF such as the Chinese version, as they have a community in the game that actually takes this game extremely seriously, and I doubt they would set rules that would make them unhappy. I don't know the full extent of their rules, but it's worth looking into.
  • http://i43.tinypic.com/2n6yj2a.jpg - M4
    http://i43.tinypic.com/33kzkoh.jpg - SL

[13:23] denxi: anyone who cries about SL being OP
    [13:23] denxi: show them that

[13:26] Polleus: that right there
    [13:26] Polleus: is epic
    [13:26] Polleus: lol
    [13:27] doop: thats a straight up nuke
    [13:27] doop: to the face
  • WHY CF China had the #1 team at WCG when their own Leagues allow all weapons
    So why don't you tell us, how the other Asian version of CF got whooped by our version?

Obviously the Chinese Version of crossfire want to win more then others its not about the guns.
    so can we get to work banning the m4?

the line up should be

pistol:

colt1911

rifle:

m16

sniper:

m700

smg:

mp7

lmg:

m60
  • luWiii wrote: »
    So why don't you tell us, how the other Asian version of CF got whooped by our version?

Obviously the Chinese Version of crossfire want to win more then others its not about the guns.

Then it's about skill and player motivation, not the guns. Our teams beat their teams and CF China was #1. Our leagues had limited weapons, China leagues didn't. It's clearly not the weapon set that is the problem.

Point proven.
  • we won the vote, easy as that. little to nobody wants to see these ******ed rules of yours put in place
  • dt_ALBERT wrote: »
    we won the vote, easy as that. little to nobody wants to see these ******ed rules of yours put in place

That's because you all favor opinion over facts. Answer my questions about CF China and their success then, if allowing more weapons is detrimental to competition. I'm waiting for your reply.
  • Then it's about skill and player motivation, not the guns. Our teams beat their teams and CF China was #1. Our leagues had limited weapons, China leagues didn't. It's clearly not the weapon set that is the problem.

Point proven.

So why don't you keep the same rule, since allowing these guns wont make anyone better. It is also what the community wants why argue with your "customers"?

With a few exception of adding guns that the community feels should be allowed.

#I am out don't want to cause any ruckus over dumb decisions.
  • luWiii wrote: »
    So why don't you keep the same rule, since allowing these guns wont make anyone better. It is also what the community wants why argue with your "customers"?

With a few exception of adding guns that the community feels should be allowed.

#I am out don't want to cause any ruckus over dumb decisions.

The community felt that ZP guns should be legal before CSN said otherwise.

Let's go back to that.
  • Then it's about skill and player motivation, not the guns. Our teams beat their teams and CF China was #1. Our leagues had limited weapons, China leagues didn't. It's clearly not the weapon set that is the problem.

Point proven.

If I'm not mistaken LifeLine Beat CHina (don't quote me on that) it was just a match anything can happen in a match , hammertime could probably stomped these ch1nks , but they didn't they lost the match wich costed them the wcg finals , it has nothing to do about weapons or if they play with shemales

great job taking a shyt and killing the hopes and dreams of people hoping for a decent league in crossfire
    This was the biggest shyt that someone ever drop to this game
    cya , moving to cf europe
  • JorgeBrito wrote: »

noone wants you here anyway
  • JorgeBrito wrote: »
    If I'm not mistaken LifeLine Beat CHina (don't quote me on that) it was just a match anything can happen in a match , hammertime could probably stomped these ch1nks , but they didn't they lost the match wich costed them the wcg finals , it has nothing to do about weapons or if they play with shemales

great job taking a shyt and killing the hopes and dreams of people hoping for a decent league in crossfire
    This was the biggest shyt that someone ever drop to this game

lifeline tied china, but yea

i agree, it has nothing to do with weapons or playing as girls, just player skill.
This discussion has been closed.