The reason why ESG is trying to allow all GP guns explained in detail.

Comments

• That's because you all favor opinion over facts. Answer my questions about CF China and their success then, if allowing more weapons is detrimental to competition. I'm waiting for your reply.

Well for 1 asians are better over all players then us. and will always be probably

I can promise you the #5 team in china can still stomp our top teams

youre going off the rules they have and saying that they are better because of that? bull****, has nothing to do with that. If everybody m4s then everybody gets good and the best will win. Why wont we make that rule? people will be forced to get good.

im not going to play a league where there are 5 xm8s or m12s in everywhere. idk if you know but the game is not enjoyable when you get killed behind the box. the interpt is bad enough, now wallbanging and the interpt is unbearable. WE VOTED, majority rules.
  • Polleus if you like the Chinese CF better go play with them..

UNTIL we get more LANs and better reg/other **** we aren't going to change.

I'm not going to get ran down by a M12 or an SL when I'm 10 feet behind a wall..

Fix that **** first. Then we can talk.

Until then stick to your votes..

Not like it matters you've made up your mind.
    leapy1 wrote: »
    Polleus if you like the Chinese CF better go play with them..

I'm not going to get ran down by a M12 or an SL when I'm 10 feet behind a wall..

big +1 for you
  • dt_ALBERT wrote: »
    Well for 1 asians are better over all players then us. and will always be probably

I can promise you the #5 team in china can still stomp our top teams

youre going off the rules they have and saying that they are better because of that? bull****, has nothing to do with that. If everybody m4s then everybody gets good and the best will win. Why wont we make that rule? people will be forced to get good.

You're missing what I said, lol. I'm saying that it DOESN'T matter about the rule set. It's player skill and how willing as a team you are to put the time into becoming #1. I'm citing their rules as an example to say, obviously the weapon set and the weapons in them DOESN'T contribute to how good the competition is. It's the teams, the communities, and its players.
    leapy1 wrote: »
    Polleus if you like the Chinese CF better go play with them..

That's why our version is the #1 competition in Cross Fire right? You won't get more of ANYTHING because you're all so hard headed in what is right and wrong and won't be open to ANY change. It's NOT the weapon set that's causing the issue, that's been proven. Until YOU change, nothing will change. Period. Our version will always remain just that, second best. Good job.
  • You're missing what I said, lol. I'm saying that it DOESN'T matter about the rule set. It's player skill and how willing as a team you are to put the time into becoming #1. I'm citing their rules as an example to say, obviously the weapon set and the weapons in them DOESN'T contribute to how good the competition is. It's the teams, the communities, and its players.

ur seriously doing stupid things over here

"it's all about player skill is flawed as ever"

one player with an m12 can absolutely shyt on a player with the same skill lvl
  • You're missing what I said, lol. I'm saying that it DOESN'T matter about the rule set. It's player skill and how willing as a team you are to put the time into becoming #1. I'm citing their rules as an example to say, obviously the weapon set and the weapons in them DOESN'T contribute to how good the competition is. It's the teams, the communities, and its players.

That's why our version is the #1 competition in Cross Fire right?

our community doesnt want the rules clearly. make the right rule set and dont waste your time with the beta tournament
  • JorgeBrito wrote: »
    ur seriously doing stupid things over here

"it's all about player skill is flawed as ever"

one player with an m12 can absolutely shyt on a player with the same skill lvl

Thats true.
    our community doesnt want the rules clearly. make the right rule set and dont waste your time with the beta tournament

Haha and you say the community knows exactly what is best? You're just as hard headed as the rest of them. You won't even consider anything else.

Remember when everyone was so dead set on ZP weapons being allowed before CSN? Let's go back to that as Denxi said. Once I pushed GP weapons and the limited rule set at CSN, now suddenly it's what everyone wants. Until then, I got nothing but **** for it. This community knows what is best right? Explain?
  • Haha and you say the community knows exactly what is best? You're just as hard headed as the rest of them. You won't even consider anything else.

Remember when everyone was so dead set on ZP weapons being allowed before CSN? Let's go back to that as Denxi said. Once I pushed GP weapons and the limited rule set at CSN, now suddenly it's what everyone wants. Until then, I got nothing but **** for it. This community knows what is best right? Explain?

when crossfire become playable in ESL in europe , we pretty much talked shyt EVERYDAY on esl forums , we complained about zp and how the ruleset was unfair , ofc we played it becouse there was no other leagues. Get it now?
  • you set up a poll, if you arent going to follow it, what was the point? i didnt mind the zp guns at all. id rather have silenced weapons than xm8s and other stupid weapons

im done talking with you right now, do you even play the game enough to know whats good and bad for leagues?
  • All the people arguing against all GP guns are talking out of their asses. Some people were playing competitively before any guns were banned. Guess what: the game had more competition back then.

You can all use m12s during ESG, I will be ****** you with my 1 shot HS rifles.
    when crossfire become playable in ESL in europe , we pretty much talked shyt EVERYDAY on esl forums , we complained about zp and how the ruleset was unfair , ofc we played it becouse there was no other leagues. Get it now?

Crossfire was available in ESL.eu before ZP weapons were out.

. . .

I was referencing NA. This community gave me nothing but **** for wanting to run a limited GP rule set at CSN. Now it's what EVERYONE wants and won't budge from it. Get it now? Blind leading the blind. Be more open minded.

I'm not allowing ZP weapons. I'm using it as an example as to WHY you should be more open minded and not so hard headed.
    you set up a poll, if you arent going to follow it, what was the point? i didnt mind the zp guns at all. id rather have silenced weapons than xm8s and other stupid weapons

im done talking with you right now, do you even play the game enough to know whats good and bad for leagues?

I'd rather everyone be limited to MP5s and XM10s, doesn't mean it makes sense.
  • OR maybe just MAYBE YOU're the one that's hard headed.. Just maybe.

Maybe you're the one who needs to listen to US.

What's the point of playing with all them guns?

To be like china? Last time I looked WE AREN'T CHINA.
  • leapy1 wrote: »
    OR maybe just MAYBE YOU're the one that's hard headed.. Just maybe.

Maybe you're the one who needs to listen to US.

What's the point of playing with all them guns?

To be like china? Last time I looked WE AREN'T CHINA.

No...

More gun types = more variety of playstyles.

With allowing all GP guns, we add wallbangers, a viable SMG, and a viable shotgun into the mix.

Without losing ANYTHING.
  • ixneD wrote: »
    No...

More gun types = more variety of playstyles.

With allowing all GP guns, we add wallbangers, a viable SMG, and a viable shotgun into the mix.

Without losing ANYTHING.

ur be LOSING more that you WIN

players are absolutely mad right now can't you see?

The players know what's best right?

If so, where are all the awesome Leagues and such?

Ever stop to think that the PLAYERS are the problem and need to open up their possibilities a bit?

People being mad because they're crazy conservative passes with change.

Just like it did when CSN changed the rules.
  • You'll be losing skill..

If you allow them guns all your going to get is a team of 5 learning how to spray.. And lack of aim.

Look at this thread. The players that are fine with it were playing competitively before wogl-s2. See a pattern emerge?
    You'll be losing skill..

If you allow them guns all your going to get is a team of 5 learning how to spray.. And lack of aim.

By allowing guns that are only effect and short - shortmid range, you allow for more playstyles, while not necessarily taking away from the other playstyles.

The SL spray with the same level as the M4, so the only gun you could be talking about is the M12, which is terrible at long range.
  • [13:04] FG | maveloff: i want m4 silenced back

One of the best players in our version from the best team in our version wants m4-silenced to be legal again.

Where's your basedgod now?
  • dooplpk wrote: »
    [13:04] FG | maveloff: i want m4 silenced back

One of the best players in our version from the best team in our version wants m4-silenced to be legal again.

Where's your basedgod now?

ya lets make him happy.. -.-'
    hes the only one playing the league anyways why listen to other people
  • Pointless.. Most teams rush A or B no strats at all.

You give 5 guys with 2 m12s ( if there is a rule 2 per team) and 3 SL rushing a site..

The other team is fcked.

It's just plan stupid to allow the rule. We've already voted it's over.
  • euphoria3s wrote: »
    ya lets make him happy.. -.-'
    hes the only one playing the league anyways why listen to other people

people calling it uncompetitive, when arguably the most competitive player from the best team in our version doesn't see it that way

lets compare accomplishments:

mav: 2nd in the world at WCG

now your turn, what have you done?
    Pointless.. Most teams rush A or B no strats at all.

You give 5 guys with 2 m12s ( if there is a rule 2 per team) and 3 SL rushing a site..

The other team is fcked.

also true
    Pointless.. Most teams rush A or B no strats at all.

The other team is fcked.

give someone an ak, look site is held
  • I found it more interesting and fun at the same time when we had a more large variety of guns. From then till now, it's just become more of a drag and boring without them. Most people have adjusted to the 'selected' guns to only be used, but that's just me. Don't see why people have to argue over something so minor.
This discussion has been closed.