My NON BIAS opinions on teams

I wanted to make my own list being as NON BIAS as i possibly could giving my opinion about the team and the players in it. Hopefully I got the rosters right...I tried to ask around for them. Hopefully this is a good read for you guys.

[HAMMERTIME] - Mav, Deathstrike, uMaD, uBaD, Slaya
My score: 10/10
Notes: Combo of Mav one of the best rifles this game offers, and 15 probably the best sniper to hit our version makes them an amazing team. With ubad/umad being in the top rifles, and slaya with his ping and being in the top 10 rifles, makes them a shoe in for ESG finals, and considering they took 2nd place in WCG.

[[!]nstinct] - James, Jaime, Leapy, Pablo, unknown
My Score: 9/10
Notes: Considering that they MAY have cheated in WCG with no proof(other then fishy replays/saying they did? **Could have joked no idea**) I'm gonna continue with non bias, With Jaime being one of the most AMAZING m4s in this game, and Pablo being a good hybrid, and Jaims being decent, and leapy being decent to good at times being a hybrid. They are a pretty solid team imo and could go far in ESG Probably to semis.

[Gravity] - Exhale, MxDizaster, Inhale, Snipes, Synz
My Score:8/10
Notes:[00:00] FG | the mentalist: everyone on gravity is a semi strong/strong player, with practice and patience they can become a top ESG-O team. Will more than likely make ESG-P. Had Slaya do mine so I'm not being bias towards my own team.

[eRADICATE] - Trellz, Chubz, Popz, Slanteyz, idk the fifth ill assume mygan?
My Score:7/10
Notes: With Popz, and mygan having league experience and helping them out I can see this team doing quite well in ESG if they stay together. Scrimmed them a few times they all have decent shots, good game sense can only improve, hope they stay together. Good Competition.

[CHANG] - Dag, Denxi, Dellz, L4st, Sauce
My Score: 9/10
Notes: With Dellz being probably the best rifle ever to touch CrossFire with an M4, Dag being a crazy AWM and M4, Denxi insane strats and sick work with every gun in the game, and throw in sauce you have an amazing team here for ESG. Could very well put up a fight for HT in the semis or finals wherever they meet.

[FG.avarice] - Terrorism, Req, Ayrin, Blindhound, Stmalice
My team score: 7.5/10
Notes: With Terrorism being pretty damn good with an M4, and the rest being good as well with AKs/M4's and StMalice sniping they have a pretty damn good lineup here. With Ayrin just getting back from a break of CF and being rusty and already pretty damn good and only gettin better(people been under rating him imo), I see them being one of the top teams in ESG-O if not ESG-P.

[FACEDOWN] - Jkeith, Erick, Snot, Ralf, Ryangi
My Score: 8/10
Notes: With Ericks new computer, and the rest of them being pretty damn good shots and game sense. I see a stable team that can improve a lot with just a bit more practice. I think these guys will give some competition to either ESG-O or ESG-P where ever they land.

[dreamteam] - aL, xfam0usx, Harvey, PimpDemNikes, ColonelChaos
My Sore: NA
Notes: [22:27] " selling aL and lv30 LoL: i dont want to be opinionated, [22:34] " selling aL and lv30 LoL: im very insecure

[Mindtr!x] - dim.moos3, FahZay, hotshot, Ramzy, TBA
My Score: 6.5/10
Notes: With Fazes good shot with his M4, and dim(good leadership)/hotshot being the decent-good hybrids, and ramzy being a pretty good shot with the AK that I've seen and good leadership, I can see them placing pretty well in ESG maybe o idk 4-5th? Lots of room to improve with teamwork/chemistry relatively new team.

[H1N1] - Unknown
My Score: NA haven't played them seriously yet.
Notes: They're a below average team and will be lucky to get to esg o playoffs even if they have an easy bracket. My source says he will remain anonymous.

[virtuoso] - Landon, Wisdom*, [R]emix, Jdog, Twerkin*
My Score: 7/10
Notes: With Landon being a crazy AWM shot/game sense, Wisdom and the rest of the crew being decent with the rifles and good game sense I can see this team going o idk lets say middle of ESG. Room to improve, needs to start taking scrims somewhat serious and take things from them.

[euphoria] - HeadLess, EsclRain, Snitchez, Sick*Virus, TBA
My Score:5/10
Notes: With this team being sGo_ they have a lot of stuff to improve. They seem inconsistent lacking teamwork and lacking leadership. Room to improve, Placing in the lower part of ESG(as of right now)

[Frag eSports] - Folsom, Lyssi, EvilShyne, Eon, [G]ucci
My Score:7.5/10
Notes: With Guucii and Eon's leadship skills and crazy rifle skills combined with FOLSOM hybriding and LYSSI's rifle I can see these guys for sure putting up a good fight with Gravity(my team) and FG.avarice for the top spot in ESG-O. Room for improvement tho.

[#blueprints] - 2cute, Tori, Emaze, Inxx-, SIGNIFICANCE
My Score: 6/10
Notes: With Tori leading the way with his AWM(once he figures out the ping stuff), and inxx combined with 2cutes AK spray, follwed up by SIGNIFICANCE and Emaze they should place middle ESG-O with practice(atm). Needs more teamwork/chemisty and a fifth but this will come over time.

[SIMPLIFY.] - VIZUAL, Blnk(prepaid), pump, froztee, TBA
My Score:5/10
Notes: With all trash talking aside from this team, I see this team placing somewhere near the lower end in ESG. With prepaid I see him being a dominant force in this team, and froztee has a decent shot with his rifle as do the others. Room for improvement if they don't disband..

[Fra[G]enius] - Jamesdean, Pauldean, Bhavya., Infernal, Agentcloud?
My Score:NA
Notes: Haven't had a chance to play them

[tDg] - LT-iPee, PVK, CerealKilla, De0x, ?
My Score: 4/10
Notes: With PVK leading them with the AK spray they can do decent. I don't know a whole lot about them, but I think they'll probably be below-average in ESG-O.

[R&B] - uJealous, iGotMojo, RockLobstah, sedrick, ?
My Score: NA
Notes: No clue about these guys I'm sorry =/

Slaya would also like to add: [23:21] FG | the mentalist: [10:37] FG | the mentalist: banks is 8th man for fdn no?
[10:38] FDN RALF*: yea

Comments