famous quote thing on esc page.

Just wonderng about the part where it says famous quote, which is located on the exit page along with ur your kd & exp gains etc.
was there quotes a long time ago and then removed?(probebly because it is useless). Or did they just had more important stuff on hand( eg. banning F#&^ing hacks) ,procrastinated and then eventualy forget about it totaly.

anyway here are some famous quotes for crossfire:

1#
2#
3#
4#

oh wait, u can't see them because they are typed in invisible letters. ;)

Comments

• The Devs / Z8 Dont Deal With The Hackers
    Xtrap Does
    /Facepalm
  • The Devs / Z8 Dont Deal With The Hackers
    Xtrap Does
    /Facepalm

what i meant was banning hacker through submited replay and hack tool detection. The dev only dev/maintain the program and insures that it works(or suppose to work), it is z8 that uses/operate it to review cases to determine if a player is hack and issues the bans.
    so unfortunately, ur facepalm has only reached "m9" level.- but losing 1 hp still hurts.

on topic: to old players from 2009,have they ever put a quote there?
  • They used to have quotes and stuff there a while ago. Stopped doing it ages ago though for some reason. Using it for the hacker reports etc wouldn't be possible, the module it runs off is a set of text files meaning that they'd have to get people to download it everytime.
  • TMDACE wrote: »
    Just wonderng about the part where it says famous quote, which is located on the exit page along with ur your kd & exp gains etc.
    was there quotes a long time ago and then removed?

Yes, there was quotes in the past, such as "Taking your pistol is faster than reload", and other tips...
  • NH3Destroyer:
    The Devs / Z8 Dont Deal With The Hackers
    Xtrap Does
    /Facepalm

TMDACE wrote: »
    what i meant was banning hacker through submited replay and hack tool detection. The dev only dev/maintain the program and insures that it works(or suppose to work), it is z8 that uses/operate it to review cases to determine if a player is hack and issues the bans.
    so unfortunately, ur facepalm has only reached "m9" level.- but losing 1 hp still hurts.

[MOD]Rory wrote: »
    They used to have quotes and stuff there a while ago. Stopped doing it ages ago though for some reason. Using it for the hacker reports etc wouldn't be possible, the module it runs off is a set of text files meaning that they'd have to get people to download it everytime.

oh no. m9 up grade to adv+gold.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh face hurts.

thx for info
  • TMDACE wrote: »

Lamoa , Nice Try , You're Still A Moron , Z8 Doesnt Put The Famous Quotes , The Devs Do , Z8 Merely Is A Channel , You Cant Troll Me , I'm Always Right (Sometimes)
  • Lamoa , Nice Try , You're Still A Moron , Z8 Doesnt Put The Famous Quotes , The Devs Do , Z8 Merely Is A Channel , You Cant Troll Me , I'm Always Right (Sometimes)
    famous quotes?
    i remember back from subagames there was some few quotes but only when you are sgt to sfc.So there for it will be some days that devs will add alot of quotes.
    And yes nh3 is right
    z8games is a company not a human lol
    For the patch and game that works properly Devs doing the work not z8games.

devs work is patching,working on bugs and etc.
    oh and xtrap is patching the hacks