What SuKo thinks of player X

Seems like we a have a few people doing this, but you know, being the attention seeker I am, I have to make a thread.

leggo

Comments

• TheJafrikan
  • The one and only JoonLee. <3
  • eniigmaLeniigmaL Apprentice
    about that ***** that you call mom, that after your dad died went to get another ****
  • mykl

g
  • TheJafrikan

Amazing intellectual person. Fun to chat with, and a cool dude. More of a pubber
    JoonLeeee wrote: »
    The one and only JoonLee. <3

The only ch1nk I get along with.. Has a lot of haters for how random he is, okay shot.
    eniigmaL wrote: »
    about that ***** that you call mom, that after your dad died went to get another ****

She's pretty nice.
    my_kL wrote: »
    mykl

A semi annoying kid that will either be funny, or just plain obnoxious. Decent shot.
  • SuKoisNuTz wrote: »
    Amazing intellectual person. Fun to chat with, and a cool dude. More of a pubber

The only ch1nk I get along with.. Has a lot of haters for how random he is, okay shot.

She's pretty nice.

A semi annoying kid that will either be funny, or just plain obnoxious. Decent shot.

mad cuz i made ur egf breakup wit u
  • my_kL wrote: »
    mad cuz i made ur egf breakup wit u

When?

And no, these are my unbiased opinions. Thank you.
  • lamOPSlamOPS Holy Knight
    ..........................................................................................
  • DUDE. I LOVE DEM FUUCKING HATERS. THATS WHAT MADE ME KINDA OF STAY IN E-8. But yeah, thanks baby boo <3
  • JazKeyz wrote: »
    ..........................................................................................

Your a moron, why are you still on the forums when nobody would want you?
  • How bout dat erick
  • BROimERICK wrote: »
    How bout dat erick

Erick: Never really knew much about the dude, found out about him when he fragged heavy in wogl-p, and started carrying the new Face/eotl.

Cool dude, but I'd have more respect for him if he got rid of ralf/snot for 2 other respectable players.
  • Stanish =d =d
  • Stanish wrote: »
    Stanish =d =d

Stanish: Cool guy. Has to be up there with the most teams made though. Inconsistent, but usually a good shot.
  • how bout that team hopper billythekid haha ;p
    Stanish: Cool guy. Has to be up there with the most teams made though. Inconsistent, but usually a good shot.

yes but all my teams consist of the same people!
  • Fa_ux wrote: »
    how bout that team hopper billythekid haha ;p

Above average player when he plays consistently. Needs to stop hopping around and stick to a good team.

Oh, this is off-topic.. but he is my fellow Lion's lover <3
  • f .
    Erick: Never really knew much about the dude, found out about him when he fragged heavy in wogl-p, and started carrying the new Face/eotl.

Cool dude, but I'd have more respect for him if he got rid of ralf/snot for 2 other respectable players.

i'm hoping that slash doesn't mean you're calling eotL the new face

if it doesn't, move along, nothing to see here.
  • :rolleyes:.
  • koppedkoppedkopped
  • NotMarioNotMario Holy Knight
    NotMario :3!
  • Sauce

i0nz

go easy on i0nz, he cares what people say about him on the internet.
  • le_F wrote: »
    f .

One of the best euros I've played alongside with, even with higher ping. Kid would be a god if he lived in NA and didn't play as much LoL :(
    sbvermS wrote: »
    i'm hoping that slash doesn't mean you're calling eotL the new face

if it doesn't, move along, nothing to see here.

3/5 of eotL is face. get rid of/leave ralf/snot is all I'm saying, they are sucky trash talkers, who spam pm me calling me a shtty cheater whenever I outfrag them, they are 20x worse than datkid.
    kSteal wrote: »
    koppedkoppedkopped

Decent player, truely a funny dude.. Plays too much LoL though :(
    NotMario wrote: »
    NotMario :3!

Okay player. Fun to read his trolls.
    SAUCEEE wrote: »
    Sauce

i0nz

go easy on i0nz, he cares what people say about him on the internet.

Sauce: One of the best, in my opinion the best, riflers in this game (When he plays consistently). Sounds like a black dude though, pretty fun to chill with. I remember when we pugged hexus, and won, and datkid was calling him a cheater hahaha.

i0nz: ... I really don't know him other than having heard he blows at CF&CA.. Really can't judge, though he is making himself look idiotic in that other thread
    One of the best euros I've played alongside with, even with higher ping. Kid would be a god if he lived in NA and didn't play as much LoL :(

Decent player, truely a funny dude.. Plays too much LoL though :(

both untrue
    do it again

i approve
  • kSteal wrote: »
    both untrue
    do it again

I love you <3
    le_F wrote: »
    i approve

Word.
  • leapy1leapy1 Knight-Errant
    What about me??
  • sao .xing
  • What do you think of me?