What SuKo thinks of player X

Seems like we a have a few people doing this, but you know, being the attention seeker I am, I have to make a thread.


leggo
«134

Comments

  • TheJafrikan
  • The one and only JoonLee. <3
  • eniigmaLeniigmaL Apprentice
    about that ***** that you call mom, that after your dad died went to get another ****
  • mykl







    g
  • TheJafrikan


    Amazing intellectual person. Fun to chat with, and a cool dude. More of a pubber
    JoonLeeee wrote: »
    The one and only JoonLee. <3

    The only ch1nk I get along with.. Has a lot of haters for how random he is, okay shot.
    eniigmaL wrote: »
    about that ***** that you call mom, that after your dad died went to get another ****

    She's pretty nice.
    my_kL wrote: »
    mykl


    A semi annoying kid that will either be funny, or just plain obnoxious. Decent shot.
  • SuKoisNuTz wrote: »
    Amazing intellectual person. Fun to chat with, and a cool dude. More of a pubber



    The only ch1nk I get along with.. Has a lot of haters for how random he is, okay shot.



    She's pretty nice.




    A semi annoying kid that will either be funny, or just plain obnoxious. Decent shot.

    mad cuz i made ur egf breakup wit u
  • my_kL wrote: »
    mad cuz i made ur egf breakup wit u


    When?

    And no, these are my unbiased opinions. Thank you.
  • lamOPSlamOPS Holy Knight
    ..........................................................................................
  • DUDE. I LOVE DEM FUUCKING HATERS. THATS WHAT MADE ME KINDA OF STAY IN E-8. But yeah, thanks baby boo <3
  • JazKeyz wrote: »
    ..........................................................................................

    Your a moron, why are you still on the forums when nobody would want you?
  • How bout dat erick
  • BROimERICK wrote: »
    How bout dat erick


    Erick: Never really knew much about the dude, found out about him when he fragged heavy in wogl-p, and started carrying the new Face/eotl.

    Cool dude, but I'd have more respect for him if he got rid of ralf/snot for 2 other respectable players.
  • Stanish =d =d
  • Stanish wrote: »
    Stanish =d =d


    Stanish: Cool guy. Has to be up there with the most teams made though. Inconsistent, but usually a good shot.
  • how bout that team hopper billythekid haha ;p
  • SuKoisNuTz wrote: »
    Stanish: Cool guy. Has to be up there with the most teams made though. Inconsistent, but usually a good shot.

    yes but all my teams consist of the same people!
  • Fa_ux wrote: »
    how bout that team hopper billythekid haha ;p


    Above average player when he plays consistently. Needs to stop hopping around and stick to a good team.


    Oh, this is off-topic.. but he is my fellow Lion's lover <3
  • f .
  • SuKoisNuTz wrote: »
    Erick: Never really knew much about the dude, found out about him when he fragged heavy in wogl-p, and started carrying the new Face/eotl.

    Cool dude, but I'd have more respect for him if he got rid of ralf/snot for 2 other respectable players.

    i'm hoping that slash doesn't mean you're calling eotL the new face

    if it doesn't, move along, nothing to see here.
  • :rolleyes:.
  • koppedkoppedkopped
  • NotMarioNotMario Holy Knight
    NotMario :3!
  • Sauce

    i0nz


    go easy on i0nz, he cares what people say about him on the internet.
  • le_F wrote: »
    f .

    One of the best euros I've played alongside with, even with higher ping. Kid would be a god if he lived in NA and didn't play as much LoL :(
    sbvermS wrote: »
    i'm hoping that slash doesn't mean you're calling eotL the new face

    if it doesn't, move along, nothing to see here.

    3/5 of eotL is face. get rid of/leave ralf/snot is all I'm saying, they are sucky trash talkers, who spam pm me calling me a shtty cheater whenever I outfrag them, they are 20x worse than datkid.
    kSteal wrote: »
    koppedkoppedkopped

    Decent player, truely a funny dude.. Plays too much LoL though :(
    NotMario wrote: »
    NotMario :3!

    Okay player. Fun to read his trolls.
    SAUCEEE wrote: »
    Sauce

    i0nz


    go easy on i0nz, he cares what people say about him on the internet.

    Sauce: One of the best, in my opinion the best, riflers in this game (When he plays consistently). Sounds like a black dude though, pretty fun to chill with. I remember when we pugged hexus, and won, and datkid was calling him a cheater hahaha.

    i0nz: ... I really don't know him other than having heard he blows at CF&CA.. Really can't judge, though he is making himself look idiotic in that other thread
  • SuKoisNuTz wrote: »
    One of the best euros I've played alongside with, even with higher ping. Kid would be a god if he lived in NA and didn't play as much LoL :(






    Decent player, truely a funny dude.. Plays too much LoL though :(



    both untrue
    do it again
  • SuKoisNuTz wrote: »
    One of the best euros I've played alongside with, even with higher ping. Kid would be a god if he lived in NA and didn't play as much LoL :(



    i approve
  • kSteal wrote: »
    both untrue
    do it again

    I love you <3
    le_F wrote: »
    i approve


    Word.
  • leapy1leapy1 Knight-Errant
    What about me??
  • sao .xing
  • What do you think of me?
This discussion has been closed.