Community Factions - The Proposal

So I came up with the idea of making a Rival Factions like ongoing event. The difference between this and the one run by z8 is the story involves different characters and hopefully a different plotline (i can't predict their scripts after all) and has a more manageable time since its only for those who participate here.

-Players can even have a hand in concepts and ideas (if they so wish).

-Prizes will hopefully be more rewarding, but depending on how I can arrange things, possibly a bit limited in the overall scope of things. Depends on if things are made easy or hard for me.

-More mode flexibility, since basically any mode is applicable in this style of format since there isn't any calculation by a computer or server, its all hand done.

-Compete against your peers. Less worry about those undesirables from ruining a match, this event is exclusive to forumers and is required to be an active one, otherwise no prize is awarded.

-Your faction actually matters. Playing your role is important, make a difference and your team benefits only more in succeeding. After all, traitors are usually not looked well upon.

-Proper gameplay, you won't have any worries of dealing with farmers in this side, its play to win and fairness tops it all.

-More than just winning and losing. There will be certain elements applied to the game, and more variety in missions than just # of wins. Timed games may have a factor, kills and deaths may have a factor.

-Special event types. Test your skills in some events with specific weapon types and come out on top.

-Updated more. No 4 month waits for the continuation of a story, patches help more than hinder and only broaden the horizon of the story.

So you may ask, why would you want to do this? An easier question is, why not? However, we are the core of what will make this work. Without you, the community, it doesn't exist. No strings attached. If you don't participate you simply don't have a chance in being awarded prizes.
Is there a catch? Nope, none at all. The prizes come straight out of my own pocket to this community.
Why am I doing so? It would give us a chance to build it into a better community and get involved more. And begin to do what this game was intended to be, a cooperative and team based game. We should apply that here as well.

So its really up to you guys. If enough interest starts I'll begin to demonstrate the breakdown of how things will work. If not, I lose nothing on my part regardless.

Comments, questions, concerns and ideas?

Comments