Pathetic (Crossfire Crate Event)

2»

Comments

• It is pathetic.

But they will give u like 1 of each crate. To slim ur chances of actually getting something.
  • It is pathetic.

But they will give u like 1 of each crate. To slim ur chances of actually getting something.

This is hilarious, you are being given something for free and you still complain.
  • lol 2 much cf i havnt done my homework since skl startd:eek:
  • You never know. Some people have won the M4a1 Custom on their first crate...it's all luck.
  • meh.........i find it strange that z8 launched this event at the time where school comes back...............which studetn would spend 2 hours per day in the week giving up studies to play video agmes
  • I love these suck ups. "z8 IS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING NICE RESPECT THEM"

Like are you mentally retarted. Look at this ****. We got laggy forums that take 2 mins to load everypage, messed up logins, 1000's of error msg's/ Late posting times. And you say Z8 is doing a lot to makes us happy? Your that desperate for another version of an m4 aug or ak? Seriously. Stop sucking up to the GM;s and mods. They wont give you more crates if you say things liek that. They dont care. You know what they care about? Lies and excuses. About 3 or 4 months ago there was a statement saying we will be getting the UK server in the next couple of months. ITS MEAN MORE THAN 4 MONTHS. You post about it you get a mod telling you "we switched from suba to z8, its hard for us". Then they say, z8 doesnt HVAE to bring a UK server they WANT to" Well if they want to, then tell us a real date and not lie and get peoples hopes up. Heres some questions for ya.

-Wheres a anti cheat that does more than lag out legit players for FAKE speed hacks and doesnt catch the real speed hackers (FAIL MORE)

-Wheres UK server?

-Wheres Z8 Milage?

-Wheres some hackers getting banned an appearing on the list.

-Wheres some honesty and less excuses?

-Wheres some GM's posting since they are actually the ones doing the crap?

Think hard greycloak i just pitched you some curve balls, now think up some good excuses and knock em out of the park.

Did i say i love the noobs who suck up to this company and say "THIS A REALLY GOOD GAME WITTT NO HAAACKLERS AND EVERYTHING ISSSS AMOZING AND I RALLY LIkE CRAWSSSFIAAREE AND THSISISI CRAATESESE EVENTS ARE AWESSOOOMS! THANKS GM FALLEN <3"

Fail people in here.
  • First of all, I'm not a company employee so I can't answer all of those questions for you. As far as the anticheat is concerned, go check out other free fps games and tell me the situation is any better. I spent two years playing war rock and there were far more hackers slipping past the anticheat than here. UK server? It will happen when it happens. Just because they mentioned it doesn't mean they are obliged to provide it for you. Z8 mileage? It was already said that a use is coming for it. Hackers appearing on the banlist? For whatever reason, they don't put all banned accounts on the list. Nor are they obligated to. It was their choice to display ANY banned accounts at all. I've seen games that refuse to give out the names of banned accounts. Honesty? As far as I can tell nobody has been lied to by either the moderators or the admins. Excuses? No excuses have been made. The situation is what it is. Lastly, when the GM's are ready to make any sort of a statement they will.

It seems abundantly clear that all you intend on doing is stirring up trouble. You are fully entitled to your opinion, but for every one person like you who does nothing but gripe about everything there are plenty of people who are content to just login and play the game. FYI, forum users represent a small fraction of the players.
  • Greycloak wrote: »
    LOL! You just can't please anybody these days. The company does something nice and people just complain about it. You do realize, of course, that the transition from Suba to Z8Games put a dent in any plans that they might have had for the summer, right?
    exactly wut i was thinking... Stop with the QQ and think of it this way. come home from school finish school work within 2hrs. then by time its done it might be 7o clock then play till 10:00(yes i know its extra but at least u know uve played) then bravo!!!
    Its a win win
  • lol i stay up till 3am on school nights and im still in the top classes. just study hard for test
  • high school was a couple years back....but i remember having ample time to get my homework done in class, at lunch, after school ect ect...

dont make an excuse for not having time to play if you want the crates...i juggled HW, AP classes, extra curricular activies like sports, band blah blah blah...and still having plenty of time at night.

if you can't get HW done ALL day saturday with time to play and ALL day sunday with time to play....you might wanna check into sylvan...

the suba/z8 staff had a bump in the road...had people btching about the forums, the site...im pretty sure a promotional event was the last things in their mind to get up and running. they had the 30%+ exp, and they ran it 24/7 to make up for the delay. People complain about patches that focus on ZP buyers....people complained about the last patch that focused on free players and the GP crates, and now you're complaining that they're giving away things that you normally wouldn't get for free? It's a business, if they wanna start it when school starts so they don't have to give out as many crates...that's their decision, dunno if that is the reason or not... If you want the crates...work faster...make time...if you don't want to do that

then please....shut the hell up
  • .....Alot of people in this thread need to stop fighting
  • Not everyone goes to school this week, I've been in school for months now.
  • The1X wrote: »
    LondonTea your actually so gay.

What is this random flaming? If you have nothing to say don't post at all. And do you think I care what some forum punk thinks about me?
  • Hilarious...

You bad bad company Z8... Giving away free stuff and making events.... Shame on you...

NO seriously... Hilarious!
  • OMG all u people do is b****. Do you know how much work it takes to get things up and running properly? Apparently not!!! Z8 is working hard to get things running properly. So my suggestion is for all the b****ers to STFU and be patient. Just play the game.

Keep up the good work Z8 games. I have confidence in you that you will get everything running properly in time.

Can't wait to start playing so I can get my crates!
  • OMG all u people do is b****. Do you know how much work it takes to get things up and running properly? Apparently not!!! Z8 is working hard to get things running properly. So my suggestion is for all the b****ers to STFU and be patient. Just play the game.

Keep up the good work Z8 games. I have confidence in you that you will get everything running properly in time.

Can't wait to start playing so I can get my crates!
  • idk y they didnt close the thread because all uz have done is complain because it strts wen skl strts its a prob but in the weekend wen u dnt have skl u can win ZP crates...