this is so true :)

MENingitis, MENstral cramps, MENopause, MENtal breakdown, MENace... Does anyone else see a pattern here? :p

Comments

• MEN are awesome?

and where would girls be without us men..?
  • You can't get MEN out of your life?
  • FeistyKatFeistyKat Knight-Errant
    i guess u havent heard the saying....ashes to ashes dust to dust...if it wasnt for woman mens ding d.ongs would rust. :)
  • B4dGirl wrote: »
    i guess u havent heard the saying....ashes to ashes dust to dust...if it wasnt for woman mens ding d.ongs would rust. :)

Not true they can always go gay and gib another man a bj

8x0b4x.jpg
    lol not the same.
    lol not the same.

You'd be surprised how untrue that is.

Get a decent quality tool and some premium lube. Let's us get the job done faster without all the hassle.
    DatMuffin wrote: »
    You'd be surprised how untrue that is.

Get a decent quality tool and some premium lube. Let's us get the job done faster without all the hassle.
    oh so women r a hassle?
  • Nothing more satifisying then getting a woman off. Watching those legs and thighs shake. Biting of the lips. Etc.

But then again what would half these kids know. :)
    oh so women r a hassle?

Yeh allways want money
    baby stop playing the dam xbox
    babe come take out the trash
    babe make me dinner
    babe wanna watch a movie with me and cuddle

Seewhere imgoing here.
    D3PR3SSI0N wrote: »
    Yeh allways want money
    baby stop playing the dam xbox
    babe come take out the trash
    babe make me dinner
    babe wanna watch a movie with me and cuddle

Seewhere imgoing here.
    how would u know u r only 14.

Trust me i shud know i watch alot of movies Friend with benefits is one of them.
  • Nothing more satifisying then getting a woman off. Watching those legs and thighs shake. Biting of the lips. Etc.

But then again what would half these kids know. :)

pegi13 please. thank you.

fk no, go on please OMG!
    At least his balls dropped unlike yours.
  • t0oIshed wrote: »
    19-f-medic.jpg
    Oh that made me giggle.
  • NattNattNattNatt Royal Vizier
    B4dGirl wrote: »
    oh so women r a hassle?

yes.

msg2true
    At least his balls dropped unlike yours.
    lol ur so stupid arent u? im not a guy u moron im a woman so yea i dont have balls that will drop.
    lol ur so stupid arent u? im not a guy u moron im a woman so yea i dont have balls that will drop.

can i buy you sexy underwear which you will never show me because your cam....broke and your mom would not buy you a new one because they cost 5000 bucks where you live?
    You can't be a woman if you have a penis.

t0oIshed wrote: »
    can i buy you sexy underwear which you will never show me because your cam....broke and your mom would not buy you a new one because they cost 5000 bucks where you live?
    QFT.

If you're a woman, why don't you prove it? And no I don't mean searching pics on google.

245njtc.gif
  • You're overrating yourself.

Millions of men world wide do nothing but tug with lefty (or righty!), and they haven't died yet.

Women need men though.
    What would you do if you didn't clean and look nice so we can lie about appreciating it to get laid?
    t0oIshed wrote: »
    i buy my own stuff ty. i dont need my mom unlike u boys do.
    You can't be a woman if you have a penis.

QFT.

If you're a woman, why don't you prove it? And no I don't mean searching pics on google.

245njtc.gif
    i dont have to prove it. the only 1 that needs to know im a woman is my man and he already knows it.
    [MOD]dot wrote: »
    You're overrating yourself.

Millions of men world wide do nothing but tug with lefty (or righty!), and they haven't died yet.

Women need men though.
    What would you do if you didn't clean and look nice so we can lie about appreciating it to get laid?
    lol yea cuz they CANT get a woman. and we dont need men to look nice for....there r women we can look nice for. at least women know what women want and dont have to lie to get laid.
    i dont have to prove it. the only 1 that needs to know im a woman is my man and he already knows it.
    Something smells awfull, and no it's not your bum.

Me and my friend on the phone were debating what you were going to say. And I was right, you just said what every shemale does.
    lol yea cuz they CANT get a woman. and we dont need men to look nice for....there r women we can look nice for. at least women know what women want and dont have to lie to get laid.

Hun, you're deluding yourself.

Guys don't need women. Guys who "need" women are poser kids who think they are cool by getting laid nightly by a different girl each time.

I would rather live alone in a one bedroom apartment fapping nightly.
  • Oh, and if you wanted anyone to believe you that you were a woman you could've started by not playing a free game and getting colonel. Or, you could just get a mic and talk on my clans vent.
    i buy my own stuff ty. i dont need my mom unlike u boys do.

im a mommas boy. sup?
  • Purpss wrote: »
    im a mommas boy. sup?
    I lol'd.

m2s
  • another lolli
This discussion has been closed.