this is so true :)

Comments

• Oh, and if you wanted anyone to believe you that you were a woman you could've started by not playing a free game and getting colonel. Or, you could just get a mic and talk on my clans vent.
    so by getting on a game and being a colonel says im not a woman? now that is 1 sided thinking dont ya think? and i got my mans vent to get on. dont need urs.
  • DatMuffin wrote: »
    You can't get MEN out of your life?

WIN

win win and win.
  • B4dGirl wrote: »
    so by getting on a game and being a colonel says im not a woman? now that is 1 sided thinking dont ya think? and i got my mans vent to get on. dont need urs.

you should hop on mine. Mine can support the weight of several people.
  • MEN are smarter, MEN are stronger... Does anyone else see a pattern here?
    :p
    I was implying that you're one really fat person.
  • Whats the difference between a battery and a woman?
    - Batteries have a positive side.

Why shouldn’t women have a driver's license?
    - Because there is no road between the kitchen and the bedroom.
  • Women are nice to watch.
    <o.o>
    But if there wouldn't be women, would you watch pics of cute little boys instead of titties?

I actually agree in lot of things said in this topic..
    ..At some point.

But honestly..
    Without women there wouldn't either be men.
    And at some point if there is no women around, human will by evolution have this funny and interesting ability to change his sex, so quite many will without knowing, have sex with a guy in the end.. Basically.

Atleast it's one option.
    Another is much more better one.
    I mean the one where human will vanish from earth, totally.

EDIT:
    Oh and boys, stop teasing girls.
    It just shows to them that you like 'em at some point.
    <*^_^*>
    *Giggles*
  • Not gonna argue on wether you are a girl or not, but not one girl i know, and i know many, would come to a gaming forum full of kids trying to look cool doing "men are the worlds problem" jokes.

Men need woman and woman need man. Biology 101.
  • DatEm0tioN wrote: »
    Not gonna argue on wether you are a girl or not, but not one girl i know, and i know many, would come to a gaming forum full of kids trying to look cool doing "men are the worlds problem" jokes.

Men need woman and woman need man. Biology 101.
    wasnt trying to look cool ty. was smt funny. and by u posting smt like that certainly doesnt make u look cool. lol whats funny is there is always some1 wanting to try to look cool on the forums. that wasnt what i was trying to do. and ur assumptions made u look like a fool.
  • D3pr3ssi0n wrote: »
    loool at Impure you made me day ^^
    and im gonna lol back at u depression. u cant handle a girl so u run and cry like a lil baby and leave a clan. so u have no room to lol u lil cry baby.
  • Whats the difference between a battery and a woman?
    - Batteries have a positive side.

Why shouldn’t women have a driver's license?
    - Because there is no road between the kitchen and the bedroom.

Dam son, Polleus is givin the beatdown on women lol.
  • Inductive reasoning did not reveal any patterns.
    and im gonna lol back at u depression. u cant handle a girl so u run and cry like a lil baby and leave a clan. so u have no room to lol u lil cry baby.

Sweetheart.. ^^'
    You know you're being a bit confusing.
    And have to say that you aren't yourself either much more than a crybaby, sweety.
    Raging like a squirrel who has stick in it's paw.

Also: Laughing cures heartbreaks so basically you are denying cure from a other people!
    Meanie!
    >,<!

EDIT: I should not make posts when I have just woke up.

Ahahah im not crying

/thread dont kno why you made it you lost...
  • Zuci wrote: »
    Sweetheart.. ^^'
    And have to say that you aren't yourself either much more than a crybaby, sweety.

Also: Laughing cures heartbreaks so basically you are denying cure from a other people!
    Meanie!
    >,<!

^this
    and

@badgirl you should read Zuci post -.-
    Sweetheart.. ^^'

Meanie!
    >,<!

lol i wasnt nor am i crying. this is a comp u cant see or feel my emotions. when i said im gonna lol back at him i was. and it wasnt crying it was stating a fact. i wasnt raging either. how is stating the facts raging? u guys misinterpret whats being said.
    lol i wasnt nor am i crying. this is a comp u cant see or feel my emotions. when i said im gonna lol back at him i was. and it wasnt crying it was stating a fact. i wasnt raging either. how is stating the facts raging? u guys misinterpret whats being said.

I wasn't only meaning the latest post.
    I meant this whole thread.
    ^^

And like you say by yourself: "this is a comp u cant see or feel my emotions."
    It affects that you can't either see another one's emotions.
    =)
    And now you are saying (if I get it right and I read your posts literally, because not sure what you are trying to say) that it's a fact that Dep runs away crying (+ the whole post meant to him)..
    Still confusing.. ^^'
    How can you say it's a fact if you can't see another one's expressions?

What comes to that what I said about raging:
    I guess I have to try to explain what I meant with "raging", because it might be to others a bit too strong word to use.
    Umm..
    Well without starting to think longer than 3 sec: Raging like a squirrel with a stick in it's paw = Being ****ed and shouting out loud, because it hurts, but not that much. Just have to be mad, because such a tiny thing happened..
    Or something alike..
    ^^'
    wasnt trying to look cool ty. was smt funny. and by u posting smt like that certainly doesnt make u look cool. lol whats funny is there is always some1 wanting to try to look cool on the forums. that wasnt what i was trying to do. and ur assumptions made u look like a fool.

My assumptions, as you call it, didn't make me look like a fool to anyone else, on the contrary they sounded correct to everyone else.

Now my point was, in case you didn't fully understand, which you didn't by the looks of it, that making these kind of jokes on a gaming forum full of male kids was gonna get you trolled.

I'm really not trying to insult you, i'm just stating a fact and now giving you an advice, forget this and ask to get it closed, because all you will gain from this is a bad reputation on these forums and end up looking stupid, get trolled and probably infracted if you feed the trolls.
  • lol i dont get y ppl have to make things into smt so serious when it started out as smt funny. and as far as i can tell, there r more adults on here than kids, or suppose to be adults and act like kids which isnt my fault. take it as u will and have a good day kids.
  • Acctually 13 year old asians germans turks and brasilz took over crossfire
    lol i dont get y ppl have to make things into smt so serious when it started out as smt funny. and as far as i can tell, there r more adults on here than kids, or suppose to be adults and act like kids which isnt my fault. take it as u will and have a good day kids.

It's still fun to me.
    <*^_^*>
    And I wont be mentally adult ever, if it's up to me.
    Yes, I'm physically adult, but not mentally.
    ^^

Have a nice day aswell.
    *Hugsies*
    MENingitis, MENstral cramps, MENopause, MENtal breakdown, MENace... Does anyone else see a pattern here? :p

Guess what...

woMEN, woMAN

Whats up.
  • My car starts itself, parks itself, and auto-tunes.
  • SuuKo wrote: »
    My car starts itself, parks itself, and auto-tunes.
    Cheats!
    Now gimme my driving license.
    <*^_^*>

And welcome back Suuko.
    *Hug*
  • Most of us are teenagers. The only women we need is our mommies :D.
  • cLsSnoopy wrote: »
    Most of us are teenagers. The only women we need is our mommies :D.
    u say that now lol but when u get older u will see. WOMEN ROCK. nuff said. :)
    I wasn't only meaning the latest post.
    I meant this whole thread.
    ^^

And like you say by yourself: "this is a comp u cant see or feel my emotions."
    It affects that you can't either see another one's emotions.
    =)
    And now you are saying (if I get it right and I read your posts literally, because not sure what you are trying to say) that it's a fact that Dep runs away crying (+ the whole post meant to him)..
    Still confusing.. ^^'
    How can you say it's a fact if you can't see another one's expressions?

What comes to that what I said about raging:
    I guess I have to try to explain what I meant with "raging", because it might be to others a bit too strong word to use.
    Umm..
    Well without starting to think longer than 3 sec: Raging like a squirrel with a stick in it's paw = Being ****ed and shouting out loud, because it hurts, but not that much. Just have to be mad, because such a tiny thing happened..
    Or something alike..
    ^^'

another forum nerd preaching bs to anyone who listens.get a life fackface^^
  • cLsSnoopy wrote: »
    Most of us are teenagers. The only women we need is our mommies :D.

u sir need to go touch a woman and not a keyboard.
  • another forum nerd preaching bs to anyone who listens.get a life fackface^^
    Oh!
    This is cool!
    I've never been before called Nerd!
    <*^_^*>
    I take that as an compliment.
    (Atleast I think nerds are wiser than average person)
    But I have to say, that I'm not really preaching nor talking bullsh*t, neither I don't wait that anyone's really following stuff I type, because I happen to like quite a lot random talking and stuff.
    <*^_^*>

Oh, wait that bs -thingie:
    *tries to cough*
    Nope, nothing coming up, sowwie.
    I will tell you if I ever get any bs out of my mouth.
    <*^_^*>
    Deal?

I'll tell to that person, that you wish him/her to get a life, once I see him/her.
    Thought, that name is strange for me.
    Never heard before.
    <( ._.,>
    Shame on me.
This discussion has been closed.