M16A2 as a competitive gun.

I've yet to use one and haven't really heard a lot about it. I watched a few reviews on it but they're not really any help. I would like to know a little bit more about this gun and whether or not it can compete with the likes of an AK or an M4 before I spend BP on one. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
«134

Comments

  • you must be really stupid if you wanna bring an m16a2 to a scrim
  • Kuoras wrote: »
    you must be really stupid if you wanna bring an m16a2 to a scrim
    Thanks for your response.
  • zanLean wrote: »
    Thanks for your response.

    sorry but you really wanted to bring m16a2 to a real scrim?

    IT'S OP AS ****

    like pretty much all zp stuff
  • Kuoras wrote: »
    sorry but you really wanted to bring m16a2 to a real scrim?
    I don't see anywhere in my post where I state nor imply I'm going to use the M16A2 in a "real scrim." Furthermore, if you're unable or unwilling to actively contribute to this topic's main purpose, then your presence in this thread is unnecessary and unwelcomed. Thanks again.
  • zanLean wrote: »
    I don't see anywhere in my post where I state nor imply I'm going to use the M16A2 in a "real scrim." Furthermore, if you're unable or unwilling to actively contribute to this topic's main purpose, then your presence in this thread is unnecessary and unwelcomed. Thanks again.

    oh im sorry then dont post it on competitive forums/m16a2 as a COMPETITIVE gun
  • JoshwahJoshwah Holy Knight
    s

    Why talk about being competitive when you all blow?
  • Kuoras wrote: »
    oh im sorry then dont post it on competitive forums/m16a2 as a COMPETITIVE gun
    Thanks again.
    ALTJOSHWAH wrote: »
    Why talk about being competitive when you all blow?
    Thank you for your response.
  • ALTJOSHWAH wrote: »
    Why talk about being competitive when you all blow?

    lol gtfo random
  • JoshwahJoshwah Holy Knight
    c
    Kuoras wrote: »
    lol gtfo random

    Nice team i hear you guys are real good. Tell me when you go somewhere :D
  • ALTJOSHWAH wrote: »
    Nice team i hear you guys are real good. Tell me when you go somewhere :D

    look for Mindstreams
  • Please, if you have nothing to contribute, leave.
    Thanks.
  • JoshwahJoshwah Holy Knight
    t
    Kuoras wrote: »
    look for Mindstreams

    The Eu community is amazing i sho sorry i forgot
  • zanLean wrote: »
    Please, if you have nothing to contribute, leave.
    Thanks.

    m16a2 is op as shyt and should be banned from every competitive league
  • ALTJOSHWAH wrote: »
    The Eu community is amazing i sho sorry i forgot

    ur probably from eotL






































































    or worst
  • JoshwahJoshwah Holy Knight
    d
    Kuoras wrote: »
    m16a2 is op as shyt and should be banned from every competitive league

    Should be banned from the forums for having such a shiiiittty opinion. The person above me is clearly bad
  • ALTJOSHWAH wrote: »
    Should be banned from the forums for having such a shiiiittty opinion. The person above me is clearly bad

    i shud be banned from telling the truth?


    who cares if i get banned from forums too trololol


    whats ur team baddie
  • JoshwahJoshwah Holy Knight
    d
    Kuoras wrote: »
    i shud be banned from telling the truth?


    who cares if i get banned from forums too trololol


    whats ur team baddie

    Oh kid you're def. a downie :(
  • It can definitely compete with m4 and ak. I believe it's a bit slower than the m4 but with less spread / recoil. It's a good buy, especially because there isn't much choice with bp guns.
  • alsodag wrote: »
    It can definitely compete with m4 and ak. I believe it's a bit slower than the m4 but with less spread / recoil. It's a good buy, especially because there isn't much choice with bp guns.

    its op

    3 shot burst and ur dead

    m4 accuracy
  • alsodag wrote: »
    It can definitely compete with m4 and ak. I believe it's a bit slower than the m4 but with less spread / recoil. It's a good buy, especially because there isn't much choice with bp guns.
    Thank you for your contribution.
  • ALTJOSHWAH wrote: »
    Oh kid you're def. a downie :(

    no


    u probably from pCp right
  • Can you guys please take your argument elsewhere.
    Thanks.
  • terrible gun don't bother.
  • JoshwahJoshwah Holy Knight
    d
    Kuoras wrote: »
    no


    u probably from pCp right

    Def a downie fo sho LOL. European education at its finest.
  • Kuoras wrote: »
    sorry but you really wanted to bring m16a2 to a real scrim?

    IT'S OP AS ****

    like pretty much all zp stuff

    m16a2 op?

    are you dumb or something?

    its good but the m4 and the ak are way more OP

    sorry but youre ******ed
  • ALdabest wrote: »
    m16a2 op?

    are you dumb or something?

    its good but the m4 and the ak are way more OP

    it has a 3 shot burst kill at any distance with the accuracy of an m4


    /thread
  • Kuoras wrote: »
    it has a 3 shot burst kill at any distance with the accuracy of an m4


    /thread

    so what you're trying to say is it's an m4?
  • MyAWM wrote: »
    so what you're trying to say is it's an m4?

    m4 doesn't kill with 3 shot burst
  • MyAWM wrote: »
    terrible gun don't bother.
    Thanks for your contribution.
  • Kuoras wrote: »
    it has a 3 shot burst kill at any distance with the accuracy of an m4


    /thread

    kid youre a moron, no its not 3 shot burst kill and neither is any gun in this game because cf blows and takes way more shots then needed
Sign In or Register to comment.