Do you prefer to be on GR or BL?

Comments

• Gryphon2 wrote: »
    Actually, agreed.

The closest they get is the way the GM maps are colored, kinda....But obviously its just not the same.

Lol ghosts at the GR spawn and the floor colour its hard to spot em lol XD
  • TD:Doesnt matter
    FFA:BL

EM:GR in Alaska

S&D:BL. Ilikezthetickingnoizes

GM: GR

Overall:Bl
  • TDM: Doesnt matter which side, is always me who make the team win
    E.M: Doesnt matter which side, same reason for TDM
    GM: I like to defuse bomb and to kick invisible noobs
    SnD: I like to defuse and to be counter-terrorist
    FFA: Never played that for some odd reasons

I like every character in GR skin cuz they look, u know, their real counterparts
  • SeaSp4rrow wrote: »
    TDM: Doesnt matter which side, is always me who make the team win

LMFAO! sure you are : O
  • lbrettl wrote: »
    LMFAO! sure you are : O

rofl, is the scores are tight, is teh w1n but if we have 20 kils and the other one 60, we are fail :(
  • SeaSp4rrow wrote: »
    rofl, is the scores are tight, is teh w1n but if we have 20 kils and the other one 60, we are fail :(

Lol yeah i joined a game where it was 2v2 n the guy on my team was AFK lmao so i kicked him n go to like 60-83 n then a noob joined -.- n got them too 100
  • GM: BL
    SnD: all depends on map 100%
    rest: no matter
    Ghost Mode, Lost Relics.
    which side? :O

for ghost mode lost relics i would be BL just because i love the start of the map when you can ninja jump off the top and head shot someone with your knife and they be all omg *** :D
  • relics gr is hard, but not impossible. And its easy if its one of the lesser skilled pub game. Rush B, mind the steps and breath for ninjas from above. Best thing to do in relics in a cw is half go B, 1/4 stay A, 1/4 rush great hall and eventually make way over to top of A
  • relics gr is hard, but not impossible. And its easy if its one of the lesser skilled pub game. Rush B, mind the steps and breath for ninjas from above. Best thing to do in relics in a cw is half go B, 1/4 stay A, 1/4 rush great hall and eventually make way over to top of A

i'll remember that.
  • QuickzZz wrote: »
    wow. pointless thread yet again.

At least I am giving people something to talk about and I have 5 pages on it. So shut up.
  • Bad98876Bad98876 Apprentice
    relics gr is hard, but not impossible. And its easy if its one of the lesser skilled pub game. Rush B, mind the steps and breath for ninjas from above. Best thing to do in relics in a cw is half go B, 1/4 stay A, 1/4 rush great hall and eventually make way over to top of A

Haha, Happy, don't play BL in the Chaos like right now. Bunch of ***ing chamer our there..... Go GR, kick noob ghost azzes and.......get vote kicked out of room by noobs whining.......
    Very nice perspective.,......
  • i like how swat looks on GR
  • [dot][dot] Archduke
    TD: BL on Monaco, GR on the rest.

FFA:GR (careface really)

EM:GR

S&D: GR. Always. Perhaps too often, I suck at BL now.

GM: GR/BL.
  • i only like most GR team.. but on search and destroy i like to be BL.. and most all the time.. i go to the team with better players.. hehehe
  • JerryVzlaJerryVzla Knight-Errant
    GR team for ghost..Breath is easy :/
  • I notice that most of the time I play BL more, but I never had a favorite.
  • Lol mike i think you might have a long term thread here : O
    Lol mike i think you might have a long term thread here : O

Actually pretty surprising. I got banned from my other forum because I posted in a spam thread. I mean wow.
  • FocusShift wrote: »
    Actually pretty surprising. I got banned from my other forum because I posted in a spam thread. I mean wow.

LMAO! you got banned for that, wow some mods are cruel..
    LMAO! you got banned for that, wow some mods are cruel..
    They are kinda strict. Sometimes they are unfair too. Like if they don't agree with you then they might ban you if they don't like you.
  • o.O Good job none of the mods here are like that..
    o.O Good job none of the mods here are like that..

The mods here actually have decent lives and don't hate themselves.
  • FocusShift wrote: »
    The mods here actually have decent lives and don't hate themselves.

LMAO! hell yeah, their cool
    LMAO! hell yeah, their cool
    Yeah, right now I keep posting in the Forum Of The Banned to see what the hell is up.
  • Sounds like alot of fun there mike ..
  • Spectate, its my team choise.
    Sounds like alot of fun there mike ..
    I have a two month ban so I may just go for three and say something ignorant. I'm bored. lol
  • Be like, "im sorry" they'd be like "OMG NO YOU AINT TRY THAT ON ME 3MONTH BAN!"
    Be like, "im sorry" they'd be like "OMG NO YOU AINT TRY THAT ON ME 3MONTH BAN!"
    Honestly, they would flame me. They would spam and flame me. Pretty ironic isn't it?