im NEW to FORUMS!!

REMEMBER: yes i did READ the RULES!
ok so im new to the FORUMS and ALL the WORDS i will write in BOLD will have a DEFINITION!!! ok i start. I'm here to ask what we SHOULD do on FORUMS because i do NOT know and i need some more INFO (INFORMATION!!!). this is my FIRST account so do NOT bother ME!! when you POST, answer the question or do NOT post.

Question TWO: i heard some people can have FREE ZP without spending a DIME! and i would really like to KNOW!! because i do NOT spend REAL MONEY on a FREE game!! Thank you for your TIME and when ALL and i said ALL the questions will be ANSWERED you will be able to CLOSE the THREAD!!

Question you probably ASKED yourself about IT!

Question: WHY and i said WHY do i type like this?
Answer: BECAUSE im apart of the COMMUNITY!!!

DEFINITIONS OF BOLDS:

NOT: Noun: A Boolean operator with only one variable that has the value one when the variable is zero and vice versa.
Adverb: Used with an auxiliary verb or “be” to form the negative: "he would not say" (GOOGLE)

INFORMATION: 1. Facts provided or learned about something or someone.
2. A formal criminal charge lodged with a court or magistrate by a prosecutor without the aid of a grand jury.(GOOGLE)

FREE: Verb: Make free, in particular.
Adverb: Without cost or payment: "ladies were admitted free".(GOOGLE)

REAL MONEY: 1] capital from investors who have not borrowed
investment capital provided by investors such as pension funds, some insurance companies, retail mutual funds, and high net worth individuals who are not borrowing it from other sources. 2] bills and coins
money available as bills and coins to spend, rather than existing only as items on financial accounts. 3] (http://www.qfinance.com/dictionary/real-money)

ALL: Noun: The whole of one's possessions, energy, or interest: "giving their all for what they believed".(GOOGLE)

Noun: A reason or explanation: "the whys and wherefores of these procedures".
Exclamation: Expressing surprise or indignation: "Why, that's absurd!".(GOOGLE)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.