One Shot Kill hack

2»

Comments

• TheMizzz wrote: »
    You can kick more than one time by leaving and re-joining.

You can try to kick...
    I was crazy and try to play on Egypt on UK2. I join a room with one single shot kill hacker in my team. I try to kick him a first time, fail. A second time, fail. A third time, fail. A fourth ... . A 16th time, fail. (During all this time, some other hackers join the opposite team, but that another point). Some people were pressing f12, once it went to 9-7... 1 missed.

At the end, the guy just told that he would kicked everyone out of the room at the end of the game (yeah right, he was the room owner). I left few second before the end. I went into the lobby. Waited until the game start again, and joined the game. As soon as I was in the room I try to kicked him again. This time it passed, 2 - 1. He probably raged at it ;-)

As I am used to say now, the problem are not the hackers... The problem are the people who cant use properly the kick system, fu.... boring.

Well, I think the state of the game right now is like it usually is just before a patch (too much hacker to play pubs without clan mates). Failtrap are failing those days, I hope they can catch up the train.
  • Go play S&D. There are almost 0 hackers.
    Most of them are in FFA/HM/MM
  • MrShad wrote: »
    That's where I go... 'Cuz you know... I'm Canadian'n'all.

just try to play during the night you will see less hacker's
  • DaJackel wrote: »
    I know there is a million threads on hacking, but seriously is anything ever going to be done...
    You can't play a game without coming across these 1 shot kill hacks....
    Are they giving this hack away when you download a new copy of crossfire or what?

It might be time to find a game that actually tries to keep the game clean...

Get skill & own the hackers :)
    Yea, sometimes hackers are annoying as a -idontknowwhat-, but it's the way it works.
    Just try to be smarter then the hackers :)
  • FYI, the 1 shots are being dealt with, it just takes patience. The autoban system is being more effective and games like HM/MM are beginning to be hack free, these things can't be done over a fortnight, but they are trying to be done.

Personally though, I haven't encountered hardly any hackers myself despite my game time. The ratio seems to be below even 15% of my games, if even that. That was just a random throwout.
  • FYI, the 1 shots are being dealt with, it just takes patience. The autoban system is being more effective and games like HM/MM are beginning to be hack free, these things can't be done over a fortnight, but they are trying to be done.

Personally though, I haven't encountered hardly any hackers myself despite my game time. The ratio seems to be below even 15% of my games, if even that. That was just a random throwout.

A blatent lie.

For the past 2 weeks i've seen no change over the cheating situation.
    No wonder why i never pub.
  • Yeah I do notice that in MM/HM games hackers ,Do get booted

Completely agree on HM/MM mode. I have to say good job for this, really good job.

I can speak only of the uk servers. If you go an the limited high rank servers, then there is much less hack (uk4 better than 1, 2 or 3).
    In uk 1, 2, 3, in FFA, TD, the game without hacker are as rare as winning a ZP guns in crates.
    In SD modes, usually hacker got kick, but not always, and you can usually play without them.
    In uk 4, it's better, but not perfect, and still playable.
  • Treni_uK wrote: »
    A blatent lie.

For the past 2 weeks i've seen no change over the cheating situation.
    No wonder why i never pub.

Its not a lie, the fact you've had terrible luck doesn't mean my experience isn't true.
  • Why don't you remove kdr from FFA games?
  • Dont69Me wrote: »
    Shad, You must get lucky. I usually get one every other match. :/ But It depends on what Game-mode you play. I play Half SnD and Half TDM. Generally in TDM you're gonna get ALOT more hackkers. (Since BR's don't play anything but TDM)
    Try playing SnD untill they patch it :P

i am sorry.. last night their's a guy kept on calling me 1 hitter, even thought i headshot him ,with ak. .
  • MrShad wrote: »
    That's where I go... 'Cuz you know... I'm Canadian'n'all.

NA servers are way more clean than the UK servers those are filled with turks, who cant speak English and think it's normal to use cheats. Than they overtake your room with 8+ people and kick all non turks who have a good score.
  • DR4FT wrote: »
    NA servers are way more clean than the UK servers those are filled with turks, who cant speak English and think it's normal to use cheats. Than they overtake your room with 8+ people and kick all non turks who have a good score.

u know u can revenge right.. go to meat market n buy some turkey ,bring it home n fuccccking eat it..
  • GhostArch wrote: »
    True, and my room was ruined by 2 hackers who constantly leave quickly and join after game start.

I am not sure if there are more hackers, because those others did same -- they left and then rejoined. I know they are afraid of my punishment to kick them maybe. But really, vote kick on these two would not work.

=========================================
    MAYBE:
    z8 should provide us host a function that can display all the players who ever joined the game, also the voting history. So that even the hackers left, they still can be kicked. Also, those who refused to vote would receive the same punishment.

I hope they do your idea. I am tired of my Kill to death ratio being killed by hackers who are hiding in the walls or invisible where no one can even get to them. You see their muzzle flash coming out of the metal crates that we can not shoot through.
  • Seen quite a few pistol 1 hit hack togglers in S&D.
    But it's almost ALWAYS on eagle eyes. Since of course that is a mission map.

And it's funny how some of these scrubs toggle their hacks...like one round they 1 hit kill with a pistol, next round it's off...I mean, no wonder these guys hack. They're so stupid that they don't realize someone with an 8 ping can EASILY tell if he is 1 hit KO'd or not...

Ran into a guy yesterday using it with an AK47 on (you guessed it), eagle eyes. He didn't even try to defend himself in whisper...he just told me to stfu. He knew he was caught....
  • Seen quite a few pistol 1 hit hack togglers in S&D.
    But it's almost ALWAYS on eagle eyes. Since of course that is a mission map.

And it's funny how some of these scrubs toggle their hacks...like one round they 1 hit kill with a pistol, next round it's off...I mean, no wonder these guys hack. They're so stupid that they don't realize someone with an 8 ping can EASILY tell if he is 1 hit KO'd or not...

Ran into a guy yesterday using it with an AK47 on (you guessed it), eagle eyes. He didn't even try to defend himself in whisper...he just told me to stfu. He knew he was caught....
    Funny thing....i haven't seen one all night...
  • It was on US West. I do S&D ONLY on West (of course I do other modes too) so then at least I have a chance vs those high pingers and tankers.

And no they aren't common, but we caught a 2nd Lt hacking earlier today (he got kicked), and a 1st Lt was 1 hit hacking yesterday...always on eagle eyes...(he got kicked too).

Far too many pros were there and saw what was happening.
  • My solution to the hackers is this,

I insert the 38 round clip into my gold AK47 in a pub match and as soon
    as I leave the spawn area I start to lay down a line of suppressive fire
    where the 1 hitters are coming from. lol.

Only draw back is then I get labeled hacker from the other team...

I love my gold AK. The rate of fire is slow enough that you can mash the
    trigger and have enough time to control your spray while walking. I think
    It's the hardest hitting gun in the game besides the big AWM.
  • forever119 wrote: »
    u know u can revenge right.. go to meat market n buy some turkey ,bring it home n fuccccking eat it..

Roflmao nice one xD