iDesi Looking for clan

Comments

• BeatzbR wrote: »
    lol just want to point this out.....it doesnt matter how much frags u have. 70% of the times is about teamwork... nuff said

Finally someone has the common sense to know the same thing as me :)
  • Mr_CoKe wrote: »
    Finally someone has the common sense to know the same thing as me :)

:D<3

o.0
  • BeatzbR wrote: »
    :D<3

o.0

You have xfire ?

OT: Desi is to sexi to be in offclient anyway GOOD LUCK no h0mo <3:D
    You have xfire ?

OT: Desi is to sexi to be in offclient anyway GOOD LUCK no h0mo <3:D

ibeatzz

o.0
  • This thread is cute. We made a official Unofficial Roster for s3/esl and he cried about not being on it and left without talking to no one about it. Shows your "Maturity".We decided to write cutt on your thread for laughs on vent and maybe if half the people take sticks out there ass and stop taking this game so serious maybe just maybe the game would be more enjoyable.

And for people calling me "Wogl-b banks" yeah so what if im wogl-b doesn't mean i cheat or have used any types of cheats and i emailed admin@wogl.org but i cant disclose no information.

Desi not saying your bad or nothing like that just cause you weren't a sub on our roster doesn't mean that you really wasnt on it. it was the Official Unofficial roster that i just made in the spite of the moment because i heard registration is coming up.

And for you lames thinking my team is "Pub team". Let me set the record straight.

I admit this was a pub team before. But i decided to and got advised by many to cut down the size of the clan and make a team. So that is exactly what i did from 25-30 members to just about 15 members. For a so called "Pub team" i think we do alright in echo 8 scrims not saying where the best but my team is pushing and working hard to do tourneys and be a notable team some day. Sorry for trying to migrate from a Pub team to a Scrim team didn't think it would make the community turn on us calling us badd.

But in Conclusion i would like to apologize anyone ive offended by making us a scrim clan? but to tell you the truth im just pushing hard not caring what haters say and just trying to be a good overall team so yeah Good Game?

-Blackanese. aka Banks aka blackboiii

No trolling this all came from the heart :(
  • Trezy8tre wrote: »
    This thread is cute. We made a official Unofficial Roster for s3/esl and he cried about not being on it and left without talking to no one about it. Shows your "Maturity".We decided to write cutt on your thread for laughs on vent and maybe if half the people take sticks out there ass and stop taking this game so serious maybe just maybe the game would be more enjoyable.

And for people calling me "Wogl-b banks" yeah so what if im wogl-b doesn't mean i cheat or have used any types of cheats and i emailed admin@wogl.org but i cant disclose no information.

Desi not saying your bad or nothing like that just cause you weren't a sub on our roster doesn't mean that you really wasnt on it. it was the Official Unofficial roster that i just made in the spite of the moment because i heard registration is coming up.

And for you lames thinking my team is "Pub team". Let me set the record straight.

I admit this was a pub team before. But i decided to and got advised by many to cut down the size of the clan and make a team. So that is exactly what i did from 25-30 members to just about 15 members. For a so called "Pub team" i think we do alright in echo 8 scrims not saying where the best but my team is pushing and working hard to do tourneys and be a notable team some day. Sorry for trying to migrate from a Pub team to a Scrim team didn't think it would make the community turn on us calling us badd.

But in Conclusion i would like to apologize anyone ive offended by making us a scrim clan? but to tell you the truth im just pushing hard not caring what haters say and just trying to be a good overall team so yeah Good Game?

-Blackanese. aka Banks aka blackboiii

No trolling this all came from the heart :(

oFFclient has decent players...Requiem is just WOW :/

<333 bankzz
  • MakeBelieve? Join Us WOGL/ESL Team!

Hey bro, Join my team MakeBelieve?

http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=153976

We are looking for a solid sniper or hybrid for s5. We go over strats every day for different maps, and scrim daily unless someone has real life stuff to take care of(we understand that).

We might enter into the next ESL Cup before WOGL s3 starts. But all we need in s5 is a sniper.

BTW: this is Fanatic* I'm posting on an alt cuz I got banned from forums till 4-4-2011, because I said BRs QQ(..banned...pfft)

So yh come check us out, building chemistry everyday!

- Fanatic* of Team MakeBelieve?
  • GloryGod wrote: »
    Hey bro, Join my team MakeBelieve?

http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=153976

We are looking for a solid sniper or hybrid for s5. We go over strats every day for different maps, and scrim daily unless someone has real life stuff to take care of(we understand that).

We might enter into the next ESL Cup before WOGL s3 starts. But all we need in s5 is a sniper.

BTW: this is Fanatic* I'm posting on an alt cuz I got banned from forums till 4-4-2011, because I said BRs QQ(..banned...pfft)

So yh come check us out, building chemistry everyday!

- Fanatic* of Team MakeBelieve?
    lol i wuz ringing for them yesterday....if u can handle them screaming on vent than yea i guess u should join...there fun to play with xD
  • You should have left when we said hYeoN and [Hi]-Wisdom were chamming in that scrim Desi.

Anyway you deserve something better than #offclient, so good luck finding a better team, you are a cool guy and a decent player.
  • xvegex wrote: »
    You should have left when we said hYeoN and [Hi]-Wisdom were chamming in that scrim Desi.

Anyway you deserve something better than #offclient, so good luck finding a better team, you are a cool guy and a decent player.

are you really going to talk about us like that "you deserve something better" really?..
    are you really going to talk about us like that "you deserve something better" really?..

Yes and so does LATVIAN. Watch your players and some day my opinion might change, for now I got no respect for your team, a bunch of kids chamming and you talk sh't about Desi.
    Yes and so does LATVIAN. Watch your players and some day my opinion might change, for now I got no respect for your team, a bunch of kids chamming and you talk sh't about Desi.

i agree, Banks you just sit back and watch your team do all the work.

OT: Good luck desi.

I just got my p.c. back. #nuffsaid...... you hate on me for I don't know what reason..

before you talk read my post. previously written. your respect means nothing to me. And my team does not cham. Are you mad that were getting a little better revolving around practices we have and talk about strats? Get your facts straight.
    I just got my p.c. back. #nuffsaid...... you hate on me for I don't know what reason..

no, i don't hate you..its the simple fact that you're blind to see hyeon and his chams + wisdom. I'll dig up the replays from wisdom walling left2noobs.

I don't get why you guys are trolling oFFclient, lost respect for you :/

When I was in Blank/oFF banks made good calls, and was pretty high on the score-board. Him and his team are cool guys and good players, so I don't see why you're hatin'.

BTW I lol'd when you said [HI]-Wisdom or whatever cheats. Never really watched him play but was pretty good friends with him like half a year ago.

EDIT : I'd love to see the replay. Was it blatant or ... maybe just lucky, random peeks/pre-shots because of noise/gamesense?
    no, i don't hate you..its the simple fact that you're blind to see hyeon and his chams + wisdom. I'll dig up the replays from wisdom walling left2noobs.

that doesnt mean my team cheats..hyeon doesnt i know for sure. Im the strat caller for my team. Could it be im calling good strats?
  • FlickshOt wrote: »
    I don't get why you guys are trolling oFFclient, lost respect for you :/

When I was in Blank/oFF banks made good calls, and was pretty high on the score-board. Him and his team are cool guys and good players, so I don't see why you're hatin'.

BTW I lol'd when you said [HI]-Wisdom or whatever cheats. Never really watched him play but was pretty good friends with him like half a year ago.

Thank you i call good strats depending on how my players play. And [Hi]-wisdom gets 200+ fps and i get 150-200 fps. And the past week and half i was on a Laptop with 30-50 fps so trust me i can play now.
  • respect for leaving off client. they horrible ; they lost to pub teams hallirous.
  • CMDAce wrote: »
    respect for leaving off client. they horrible ; they lost to pub teams hallirous.

UnbeFu******gleavable I cant believe you going to sit here and say where horrible. I had respect for you. But now. >.> I can pull up screenshots of us beating pretty good teams. And we beat Coon platoon or w.e your team is at least 2-3 times. GG.
  • desi add my xfire:degrees

or PM me in game:degrees
    UnbeFu******gleavable I cant believe you going to sit here and say where horrible. I had respect for you. But now. >.> I can pull up screenshots of us beating pretty good teams. And we beat Coon platoon or w.e your team is at least 2-3 times. GG.

With a leader who got caught with cheats. On another note...i doubt ur BAN on WOGL will be lifted.
    With a leader who got caught with cheats. On another note...i doubt ur BAN on WOGL will be lifted.

Never Cheated ever. Too bad kids cant understand that.
    Never Cheating ever. Too bad kids cant understand that.

To bad you're delusional.
    To bad you're delusional.

Too bad you have nothing better to do than troll someone's thread that have nothing to do with you.
  • Silly, Silly, Silly.

MrCoke doesn't haven't anything else better to do than troll threads all day...
    Go practice with your team, you need it.

Blackanese's team is decent, they aren't the best. We all know they need improvement, but that gives us no right to hate/troll on them. I hope everything works out for you guys in WOGL.

iDesi has the choice whether to leave, or whether he got cut (doubt it). Honestly, it's all in the title. oFFClient did the wrong thing by trolling his post, and that goes for everyone else. He's looking for a clan, not a post of Bad-Remarks.

All-in-All, iDesi good luck, and kids..... stop trolling.
  • iDesi is a good guy deserves a decent team, mod please delete the little kids hate posts, all they do is spam the forums with junk cause they sore they lost a decent player.
  • How about this super-duper-amazing plan. EVERYBODY SHUT THE FISH ( :rolleyes: ) UP AND LET THIS THREAD HAVE PEACE!!!!!

Btw, coke and a few other people : Bad mood today? </3 :(

• FlickshOt wrote: »
    How about this super-duper-amazing plan. EVERYBODY SHUT THE FISH ( :rolleyes: ) UP AND LET THIS THREAD HAVE PEACE!!!!!

Btw, coke and a few other people : Bad mood today? </3 :(

Sick :( and seeing them troll desi is pretty low. Just felt like having some fun with banks :)
    Sick :( and seeing them troll desi is pretty low. Just felt like having some fun with banks :)

:)

n e wayz I was playing CSS, then switched to crossfire. It seemed as bad as this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0 :o

I'm bored as hell :/