My Final Message

Dear everybody.

It has been a crazy 4 years. From me first seeing crossfire as an ad on a youtube video the day I got my new computer, to the day Silhouette died. I have endured alot of annoyance, happiness, and friendliness amongst my stay. I have seen great players come and go, and new ones emerge each day. From a time before no cash shop, to a time when that is all there really is. I remember when SubaGames ran it, and always put their free players first, with cash players as an afterthought. From when there were no clans, and the only teams had to use similar names to distinguish themselves. From before there was even a competitive scene, to where we are now with that the only thing kids seem to matter. But I see this game for what it really is, a dead end. Brazilians and hackers run the once great, fun to play servers. Back when the highest ranked player was a second LT who got their legit, to the epic farm clans that rule the high scores today. Back when SubaGames ran crossfire, the game was fun, friendly, and just an all around good close-nit community. But everything started going downhill when Z8 bought it. They started off fine, but they soon realized that if they just started making more cash shop items, they would be able to make much more money with half the work. Then the black market came in, and everything started going downhill. Instead of practice, you could now essentially get better by willing to spend mounds of cash. Until the game is back centered around the free players that it used to thrive on, I am officially quitting this game. If a ping-limited, hacker free game can still be scrapped from this modded-out, cash shop OP pile of mess you call a game, then call me up. Until then, goodbye, and I loved my stay

[Tri0, Sixx, Unlove, HereticKing, Boxxy, Unlove, Noreg, SlinK, SeaBeast] I am now known as I started, Luke

Good luck...

Comments