Patch Notes 03-24-2011 Spring Patch

Comments

• The graphic it's good idea. Now fps don't jump and noone kill through wall. But z8 should add SD map and maybe one gun for gb. We don't need HM/MM map, really
  • lol

lol,when u gona bring some new stuff we can exchange for coupons?or bonus points?except the ribbon its kinda bad,so come on coupon gunzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and bp stuffffff,lol anytime this year?
  • hYprJ wrote: »
    Here we go again! stop the complaining!

Alright, this is the second patch in a short time. i'd prefer 2 smallpatches in 1 month, than 1 big patch in 2 months. this way it stays up to date.

on topic:
    - to bad mauser is zp. But im sure ill win it ^_^.
    - oooohyea, i need thos pink dual uzi's! #feelfreetosendmesomezp @hYprJ*

overall great job on fixing the bugs and brining us a new badge en mission system.

ur dumb? the last short ptch were the worst, HM uk. and new not apport anything except
    who pent million of money on zp....
    Make a good patch with syd map, ghosts or EM, not MM that suk., all hak.er and idiots.
    AND ALMOsT PUTJUT FOR TAKE MORE NUBs TO GAME GP GUN, HOW CAN AN AK CAN BE A CRATE AND sL OR M12 A GP GUN...
  • did anybody else get the free 7-day MM mag for yesterday? I played in more than 10 games yesterday (I did the zone 13 missions which was finish 10 games, and then a few more games in Mall) and I haven't gotten it yet.
  • Jblade356 wrote: »
    did anybody else get the free 7-day MM mag for yesterday? I played in more than 10 games yesterday (I did the zone 13 missions which was finish 10 games, and then a few more games in Mall) and I haven't gotten it yet.

you need to wait a couple more hours for them as im guessing they dont start work yet
  • llJackll wrote: »
    Guys, the new font increase your FPS and is too easy to read, you should buy a better GLASS, and if you don't have/use one, BUY ONE!

Yes but go to server UK-1 and play there: amazing there are estimated 40% of all people laggers now yes really great i give up to play now cause its damn lagging.
  • ever since the new patch my cf is running in window mode althought in settings it's marker fullscreen.any ideas?
  • Graphic bug

It has to do with ur graphics driver and ur operating system. Just go to ur driver in my case it was ATI catalyst control center and activate to show thing in streched full screen! worked for me. U can google: fullscreen ati windows 7 e.g.
    Have fun! :D
    And btw the patch aint that good! I like the less of frame drops and more overall FPS on my laptop, but there are still way too many hackas! U really need to change this! And if any1 offers u to help u with this, accept his help, PLSS!
  • quero ribbons

ola pessoal tenho que mandar 25 mensagens pra ganhar o ribbon
  • Meh

This patch had its ups and downs.. as we can see from all the QQers ^^ i am sure the next patch will be awesome... atleast i hope? =S
  • There's a spray in the Spring Crate that it says you can edit it and put a text and your own background on it... and there's a direction but I couldnt found it how to do it...

does anyone able to do it?
  • eehh

it's an okay patch.. Not really willing to buy zp and buy anything.
  • awesome patch

But since the ak and aug and deagle camo count for coupon does the m4a1 custom and ak47 knife from the coupons count towards the ribbon? because i got the m4a1 c and a permenant axe and im about to get the ak knife from coupons just wondering..
    Also everyone has been mad about the mauser not being GP crate but i think it should be ZP because it would be too easy to get and the mauser looks like a great gun so its worth the zp but i would also like some new gp crate weopons..
  • lol
    blaomgasd wrote: »
    Left CF for the second time...

rage much? xD
  • Only zp items for this patch tho, not really good.
  • also about the changes

did you change ghost mode as in the way u see ghosts in smoke and in the light i noticed that and my friend said he cant bunny hop he thinks the speed has been changed just wondering because i like it.. :D But the font it looks weird i noticed it certian letters look different and it messed up the special o in my clan name.. now it looks like a diamond..
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    The servers are currently still down. When they come back up you will need to patch the game either through the automatic patching or by using our downloads page at http://crossfire.z8games.com/downloadS2.aspx

Discuss the patch in this thread, and for technical problems please visit our technical support forums.

Note a lot of people will be patching at the same time. Please be patient with the update, and if you have problems running the game make sure to uninstall the game completely and reinstall using a fresh download from our downloads page.

UK1 and UK2 will still be down until tomorrow for additional maintenance and work.

Patch Notes

New Content Added
    New Map MM/HM - Mall Added!
    New Spring Crate Added limited time (Contains M4A1-Spring, Dual Uzi Pink and more)
    New Mauser M1896 ZP Crate
    New Spring Grenade ZP Temp Added

New Panda Hat GP Temp Added
    New Panda Backpack (10% exp) ZP Temp Added
    New Bamboo Cantine (10% exp) ZP Temp Added
    Cross Fire For Japan

10% of all Sales of the Panda items and the Japan Name Card from March 24th to April 24th will be donated to the Red Cross Japan Disaster Relief Fund.

Help Japan recover from this tragedy by showing your pride and love in-game with these Panda Items.

New Ribbon

Crate Buster - You own 6 separate permanent crate guns
    (This ribbon checks your permanent crate weapons GP and ZP, does not include duplicate weapons, but it does include the AK47-Camo, Aug-Camo and Desert Eagle Camo from the Black Market Coupon Exchange)

System Improvements
    New Mission System and Badge UI Screen.
    Click on the Yellow "Challenge" button to access the new missions and badge interface!
    Text and Font changes in the UI for clearer reading.
    Bug Fixes
    Fixed a bug with the Merida Map display
    Fixed a bug with the selling of the M4A1-E (you should not be able to sell any permanent crate weapons. ever.)
    Fixed a bug with the kill icon for the M4A1-C
    Fixed a bug with the Hand Location of the KRISS Super V

error version :(
  • can some please if the spring spray on spring crates can be edited? cuz it says on the definition of it...
  • yeahhh

im just wondering cause i played 10 atleast on the Hero mode and didnt get any of the rewards it happened last time they patched to but i got the gp atleast so i didnt care, just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue or? oh yeah and uhhh new patch look..is interesting i couldnt find the mission right away only noticed it when i went to quit and saw it then actually looked at the top left cause it flashed haha well..so far small issues here and there I have more frequent lag spikes which started at the beginning of the last patch and finally evened out and stopped now its back again with a vengence
    cdevon wrote: »
    now its back again with a vengence

LOLOL funny :D
  • ok: to make this even f***in WORSE, now after this failed patch I cannot run cf on windowed mode anymore.
    there is a thread a few ages OLD about resolutions - still NO f*****in new resolution was added, but now the windowed mode is disabled while in game. I runs on full screen.

I have a 24inch display and cannot set it to AT LEAST 1440x900 as the game says it's not supported by my monitor (while in windows works just fine!!) so I have to run the game @ 1280 - but now FULL SCREEN. I can see ever bullet ejecting from the weapon on the side and it's all messed up and hard to follow because of the large screen combined with the f***in low resolution!

nice job z8 /*facepalm!!
  • Fonts are too hard to read. (No old guy jokes please :D )
    I don't like the new system for missions and badges the old was easier to navigate but that might just be that it is new and I don't like the fonts.

Otherwise good patch.

PS: please bring more Screen resolutions. I have to adjust my resolution down 2-3 steps just to play CF.
    can we have 1680 x 1050 or even 1920 x 1200 (these are the same aspect ratio as 1440 x 900) and according to a resent Steam hardware survey more steam users are using the 1680 x 1050 then 1440 x 900. (survey from March 2010)
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Text and Font changes in the UI for clearer reading.

You got to be kiddin me, I cant read the text clearly anymore and all player and clan names are fu(ked up atm. My FPS didn't increase at all, so please give us the opportunity to choose between the old and the new font.
  • 4t_fiva wrote: »
    ok: to make this even f***in WORSE, now after this failed patch I cannot run cf on windowed mode anymore.
    there is a thread a few ages OLD about resolutions - still NO f*****in new resolution was added, but now the windowed mode is disabled while in game. I runs on full screen.

I have a 24inch display and cannot set it to AT LEAST 1440x900 as the game says it's not supported by my monitor (while in windows works just fine!!) so I have to run the game @ 1280 - but now FULL SCREEN. I can see ever bullet ejecting from the weapon on the side and it's all messed up and hard to follow because of the large screen combined with the f***in low resolution!

nice job z8 /*facepalm!!

oh, forgot to mentionthat now I cannot ALT + TAB out of the game anymore after the match started = I have just the CF fullscreen; if I need the PC to do smth else no matter if it takes 10 seconds - I need to quit the match. nice job, robocop!

I am sorry for the zeepee I took on this account, as for me it looks like not worth spent: cf does not gives a cold f***k about what players need, and when they do a patch - instead of IMPROVEMENTS - I see it like going backward
    no progress except the pinky weapons as the badges ingame system was fine if you ask me (true that now looks better) but instead of spending the time on that you could have added a new resolution or mode; then stay with the players that stick to that pinky reskins and hm and mm mode.
  • you make this version of cross fire just like the chinees only the challange mode isn't here for now -.-'' sorry but this patch ruins this version
  • leon129079 wrote: »
    wow, this patch sucks

first btw

yes...
    =.=

i want more gp things...
This discussion has been closed.