z8 money hungry not fair

13»

Comments

• i wish somone who understands the players was a mod not some guy who wants to be an ass telling peaple there wrong every time he gets a chance ps idk if the mods dont like what i say becouse it needs to be said
  • llloyd wrote: »
    i wish somone who understands the players was a mod not some guy who wants to be an ass telling peaple there wrong every time he gets a chance ps idk if the mods dont like what i say becouse it needs to be said
    You forget, most mods were players at one point.

And great players at that, hence that is why they became mods.

Apply logic at the red highlight.
    omg it cost money so thats y u wont put any out lol

No it doesnt work like that. Its developer choice in the end. Because its GP it doesnt mean they wotn make money. People will buy ZP to get more GP.
    llloyd wrote: »
    i wish somone who understands the players was a mod not some guy who wants to be an ass telling peaple there wrong every time he gets a chance ps idk if the mods dont like what i say becouse it needs to be said

We are players... we didnt join as a Moderator... we know what people want but we know why most stuff cant be or may take time to be implemented.. and it isnt money constraints.

Im not being an ass... im telling you that youre wrong because im right :/
  • You forget, most mods were players at one point.

k well then they should understand y i am raging about this gp crate / bp mall iteams and how we need more but all this mod is doing is dissagren hes not the one with now 400k gp and 30k bp nothing to spend it on in the last three patches only berreta witch i got in one crate if the mods dont think theres a problem with have gp and bp thats usless then there the problems
  • You forget, most mods were players at one point.

No it doesnt work like that. Its developer choice in the end. Because its GP it doesnt mean they wotn make money. People will buy ZP to get more GP.

We are players... we didnt join as a Moderator... we know what people want but we know why most stuff cant be or may take time to be implemented.. and it isnt money constraints.

Im not being an ass... im telling you that youre wrong because im right :/

ok im just want to know if u think this is a problem 400k gp //30k bp nothing to spend on and i mean nothing i have everything????? just want a simpel agrree or dissagree??
    ok im just want to know if u think this is a problem 400k gp //30k bp nothing to spend on and i mean nothing i have everything?????
    you have every gp gun and bp gun?

Good for you. I wish i was as lucky as you were. Now go spend it on the Black market and get some coupons.
  • you have every gp gun and bp gun?

Good for you. I wish i was as lucky as you were. Now go spend it on the Black market and get some coupons.

i have all the guns from coupons to so thats another problem
    i have all the guns from coupons to so thats another problem
    *is jelly of llloyd, VERY VERY JELLY*
  • Why do you need 30+ guns?

I only use 1 or 2.. 3 at the most.. a ton are just going to waste
  • *is jelly of llloyd, VERY VERY JELLY*

lol nice one
  • First of all- I don't mind if game company want to make money, they should do everything that makes players spend their money on game. I know, z8 is only publisher, but new patch doesn't encourage me to spend a penny. C'mon, it's new font (wow) and beside that:
    * New Map MM/HM - Mall Added! - cool, another map for dumb, useless mode that is played only for daily mission objectives and bunch of kiddos, who can't play anything else that requieres acceptable ping.
    * New Spring Crate Added limited time
    * Contains M4A1-Spring, Dual Uzi Pink and more - great! Limited time cerate, with another reskinned weapons, that's what we all were waiting for! ...not.
    * New Mauser M1896 ZP Crate - ok, let's say it's decent....
    * New Spring Grenade ZP Temp Added - another nade, nothing impressive.
    * New Panda Hat GP Temp Added - another hat that makes my character look like ******, not to mention it's much easier to notice player with such additions. On the other hand, I love those morons running with raindeer horns hat on prison TD, they don't have to jump to be spotted everywhere lol.
    * New Panda Backpack (10% exp) ZP Temp Added - pretty much the same as above.
    * New Bamboo Cantine (10% exp) ZP Temp Added - wow, another unexpected item to purchase...

Well, tell me- what it the real thing I can get from this patch? I'm waiting for new S&D map, new (not just reskinned) decent weapons (don't care if it's ZP or GP), some changes in game mechanics like reducing box dmg from HK36G/XM8, nerfing spray pattern for SL,m12, making some changes with sniper rifles, so it's more complicated to camp with them or to do QSs etc. I would appreciate changes in kicking system (I've posted more sensible solution than we have now). Such changes would make me spend my money, even on useless items like panda bagpack or most likely- on different weapons. Right now we have even more options to waste our ZP, but again- why would most of us do that?

I had a opportunity to start this game, because it's F2P (I strongly believe that it's best solution, that will be more used in more MMO games in future), I'm willing to support hosting company by buying stuff for irl money, but I will decisively refuse to spend my cash if such bull**** updates are going to be made.
  • It's :)gate's final decision whether new weapons are for ZP or GP, not Z8's.
    They only provide us ZP (at a cost obviously) so we can buy ZP weapons. So really, blame :)gate for being greedy, not Z8.
  • i agree with this, z8games is unfair to "normal" players who dont spend money to this game.
  • Tubby95 wrote: »
    i agree with this, z8games is unfair to "normal" players who dont spend money to this game.

You need to update your definition of unfair.
  • You can have werry nice stuff whit the GP untill staff sergent, daily 500 GP from mission, and the badge ones.

WHITOUT ZP SPENT you can have a m4/ak + deagle + awm and maybe another pistol for your bag 2.'

So stop crying!
  • don blame...
    eventually people will still buy them in ZP..
  • Why do you need 30+ guns?

I only use 1 or 2.. 3 at the most.. a ton are just going to waste

+1.

I am wondering why some players always think no such gun in game is worse than have too many hackers and glitchers in game.

Then I realize everyone has their way to play this game. Hackers want to have fun by ruining other's fun, which is quite similar to those who complains about being kicked. Farmers want to have nice KDR and high rank. Campers want kdr. Glitchers want to take advantage of any bug, and be happy that they are the only ones who know and use it. And many other just want GUNS, even they are not good at any one they own.

But seriously, please do more bug fixing (like this patch) and improvement to vote kick, hacker reporting, game replay.

Players like to collect guns because z8 is directing them in certain way, players would not kick hackers because there is no benefit for them to do that. Players abuse vote because there is no punishment to do that.

Players turn to be rude because a player who kept post same similar f*word sentence every time play in the same room with me would not got banned, or suspended.
  • i though anything will change rofl.

IT'LL ONLY GET WORSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
  • always you can find crossfire files on google and make your own server but i warn you: you not keep it without players money becouse servers cost etc.
  • Rooster rider spotted.

1) They have been getting money since day 1 (or so...)....I've seen NO improvements besides opening new servers....everything else was all just stuff pre-made by Smilegate for G4 to add the game.

An IMPROVEMENT would be to fix the damn shovel lag swing and hit area...and to nurf the damn weak strike to 60body/100 head/100 Strong dmg.

An IMPROVEMENT would be to ban all South American IPs and then get a company to open a server DOWN THERE so they can play with people they feel more comfortable to play with; Save us to do the same here!

An IMPROVEMENT would be to stop ignoring all the sentiment that keeps growing as time goes by and the patches look lees and less spectacular...I was straight ECSTATIC when they released the m12s, TAR, Thompson, DSR-1, and Beretta...it was GOOD then! And we all wanted to see MM mode come!

Well, MM turned out to be CRAP, the m12s gets you nothing but hate (it's not even OP, it just seems like it because you usually get plastered with it from 3 feet away...or a tank has it), Thompson does so much dmg over range that people wanna call you a noob and kick you, DSR-1 is 'unfair' because you can stay on target and it's a 1 shot 100% of the time (but they won't complain about the PSG being a 1 hit kill 90% of the time.....), and the TAR? Don't really see it often...

Dead in the water game is dead in the water....they should shut it down and do a Version 2 with updated Gfx, maps, modes, the whole shabangabanga...and don't some saying that stupid "programming is hard, it would take forever." BS because they hire more then 10 programmers to DO that...10 people programming is going to cut the thing down by a longshot. Assets etc would have large teams as well. They'd have a closed alpha within 12 months of starting the damn thing, have 6 months to tweak it some more, and then pop out a closed-beta a few months later....

retart spoted. They have to pay the GMs, and for the severs. PlUS THEY HAVE TO PAY XTRAP noob. Xtrap fixes the hacks...You want the south american people be banned...they are half the fking game retart. people wanted MM so they got it. Your complaining about people raging at m12s. You want croosfire to block the chat or something. Dude grow the fk up. If you hate all the things about the game then leave. nobody gives a sh*t.
    Crossfire is doing fine. Go ra.pe your rooster or something kk.
    of corce mods will dissagree becouse they probly get all guns free lol equell cheap

I lolled at that one so badly. But seriously mods aren't the devs of CF.
  • Z8 is a company name one company that isn't in it for the money...
    Everyon needs money to survive, if you don't have the money to spend on the game don't spend it, simple as that ¬.¬
  • Guys talk it easy!!!

I'm sure Z8 is working on something, But the Items they came out with couldn't have gotten any other way than ZP Crates!!!

And for the Map... this is supposed to be the last HM / MM map so chill and expect a new GM 1 soon (I Hope)

Can't say that the next patch will all be GP only and a GM / SnD map(s)
    Cuz I don't have any idea about that... But I think we will get some cool GP guys ;)
  • Stop with your high expectations.. every patch cant be fantastic or what you want... theyre content updates not "get what you want"... Of course theres going to be cra.ppy updates, there have been amazing ones in the past

Stop expecting so much...

Closing this off... its been discussed far too long
This discussion has been closed.