z8 money hungry not fair

Comments

• _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I'm older than you, from what you have posted so far, I believe I am.

EDIT: Srsly? Still going after the BRs? I already clarified that I'm not.

Okay call me moron, you are a complete idiot.
    And if you think your older then me, You might aswell be.
  • [MOD]DDoTt wrote: »
    Not surprised. Every patch someone has to find a reason to complain and/or attack Z8Games.

There are a lot of GP guns already. This is a business and you have to accept it. Be happy we are getting a patch every month or 2. Think of something better to complain about.
    Can I complain about how that even when a large majority of the ZP spenders come in here complaining about the patch the thread magically disappears? People been clambering for BP items for months now...and we can't get any reason as to why our updates are chock full of junk crate items that are just reskins.

And just to point this out, but people can say that it's the paying players that keep the game open for the free players, but it's the free players who in turn bring in other players with reviews and gameplay videos and potential profit...treat them like crap and it's all down hill from that point.

As for that "there are alot of GP guns" yes, and most of them are junk or 'stepping stone' weapons. I've yet to see anyone using an uzi on higher ranks...MP7 included. All you ever see in the high ranks is the same dang MP5, m12s (don't hate), m4a1 (no complaint there), AK-47 (still no complaint), and AWM's GALORE....

Everything else is left for the dusty shelves, apparently.

Here's another thing I'm going to complain about. My account got 'locked' because of that stupid 'chargeback' junk by Gambit. I send them the chargeback code, and they ask for the email address I used on the account. I can't even CHECK that information because I can't even ACCESS the account! ):[ I want my damn DSR and Beretta combo back damn it! ):[
    (and yes, I was 100% legit too...never even BOUGHT anything from that stupid Gambit!!! How the hell can they even issue a chargeback for a nonpurchase?!)
  • JEM150 wrote: »

I didn't contradicted myself, I didn't posted a racist statement...

And I'm the idiot? Ok....

I'm done with conversation.

(No wonder I refrained myself from posting in this forum)

P.S Just to make this clear, I really think you are an idiot.

This was my last post in this thread, have a nice day.
    dude don't flame...There is a mod on this thread...really.
  • llloyd wrote: »
    lol yes cheap i dont care about japan they can burn 4 all i care....

and im just saying there cheap becouse they never have new gp guns only zp zpzpzpzpzpzpzpzpzpzpzpzpzp thats cheap if u ask me

You wouldn't say that if you actually comprehend what's happening in Japan ATM.
    -facepalm-
    READ THE LINE DIRECTLY BENEATH IT.

Oh god, Brazilians these days. I loved them way more back in the days of watching soccer.
    its kind of weird how free to play isn't obvious enough.
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    I didn't contradicted myself, I didn't posted a racist statement...

And I'm the idiot? Ok....

I'm done with conversation.

(No wonder I refrained myself from posting in this forum)

Please let's act as if we never met
  • TlGERBLOOD wrote: »
    its kind of weird how free to play isn't obvious enough.

That quote is winning.
  • You just completely blew any credible respect you may of had..

You quite frankly are pathetic.

Because they never have any GP weapons? Guess what? There are tons of them to choose from... deal with it... If you dont like it then dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

That dig on Japan was uncalled for.

k i just mean i dont want to hear japan as an exusse to y u guys dont have new gp guns or bp iteams and i have every singal gp gun so thats Y IM SICK OF SEING ALL THE CRAPY RESKINS reskining is newb cheap bull crap
    You wouldn't say that if you actually comprehend what's happening in Japan ATM.

i know whats happening but it ant my country so i relly dont care
    k i just mean i dont want to hear japan as an exusse to y u guys dont have new gp guns or bp iteams and i have every singal gp gun so thats Y IM SICK OF SEING ALL THE CRAPY RESKINS reskining is newb cheap bull crap
    Which do you want. A reskin or 3 years of waiting until guns come to us from the old world.
  • Forumers are less than 1% of the game population.. they arent a valid range of people to survey for updates and or company decisions.

then who is all the lagger newbs from china and **** that wont play there own zersion????????????????????

Please try to clean up your posts a little bit, would make things easier for some people.
    But I love some reskins, such as the spring ones.
    Dual Uzi Spring <33333333333

I mean like, are there any smexier weapons?
    i know whats happening but it ant my country so i relly dont care

You do not deserve the internet.
    How the headshot could you say something like this?
    Should the radiation magically blow to your country to make you care at all?
    Please, Pics or it didnt happen.

and BTW its not free to play.
    Its free to play with default guns, rest you gotta pay for. Trolled. Hard.

FAILED HARD!!

Free to play means that you don't HAVE to pay... you buy ZP only if you WANT!
  • llJackll wrote: »
    FAILED HARD!!

Free to play means that you don't HAVE to play... you buy ZP only if you WANT!

So buying Cod:mw2 means that ill HAVE to play it? LOL!
    I think your reply was supposed to say

Free to play means that you don't HAVE to PAY... you buy ZP only if you WANT![/QUOTE]

Anyway, Who was stating otherwise?
  • only i can say is LOL .. everyone have own side... z8 have also side..

take it easy this is just a business
  • i no. everybody is stoked 4 a patch, and when it comes out its all zp crate stuff. nearly everytime its zp crates cause thats what they make money on. i got 130k GP waiting but nothing to spend it on. and the 1 new map they come out with, is for MM/HM the 2 gayest modes in the game

Green = Agree

Red= Strongly Disagree.
  • of corce mods will dissagree becouse they probly get all guns free lol equell cheap
  • well im sick of postin in this forum its pointless z8 dont care about there game qulity players or hacks all they care about is money
  • ... Z8 already have enough earnings.. a lot of people spend their money on zp for kriss.. ak-scope.. ak-knife.. that is just not fair how they keep adding up to zp.. when the bp is barely useful >.> why give us bonus points, if we have nowhere to use them?
  • [MOD]DDoTt wrote: »
    Not surprised. Every patch someone has to find a reason to complain and/or attack Z8Games.

Not surprised. Every post against z8 some MoD has to find a way to troll it :)

Now seriously, I think z8 can make some consumption item--- for example, golden bullets to increase the dmg by 10%, nike shoes which can make players running faster, first aid pack which can be used to increase the hp by 10. Just find a way to let them consume gp.
  • Mr1mmorta1 wrote: »
    ... Z8 already have enough earnings.. a lot of people spend their money on zp for kriss.. ak-scope.. ak-knife.. that is just not fair how they keep adding up to zp.. when the bp is barely useful >.> why give us bonus points, if we have nowhere to use them?

your right it wont cost any money what so ever to add new gp/bp gun it seems like they wont add gp crates so everyone who want a new gun has no other options but to spend money
    your right it wont cost any money what so ever to add new gp/bp gun it seems like they wont add gp crates so everyone who want a new gun has no other options but to spend money

-facepalm-
    z8 are publishers. It would cost them moeny to do that.
    Then they need to hire programmers for all that.
    -facepalm-
    z8 are publishers. It would cost them moeny to do that.
    Then they need to hire programmers for all that.

its worth spending money on then!!!!!!!!!!!
    its worth spending money on then!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lots of things are "worth" spending money on....Do they happen? No.

Its business as usual.

How it an excuse that there are no GP weapons added?

Most people like them. It sells. The numbers prove that

If you dont like it then tough... most people do. The majority wins here.
    llloyd wrote: »
    well im sick of postin in this forum its pointless z8 dont care about there game qulity players or hacks all they care about is money

Errm... ok you think that.
    llloyd wrote: »

Er of course it does... G4Box have to pay for the content...
  • How it an excuse that there are no GP weapons added?

Most people like them. It sells. The numbers prove that
    lol everyone wants the reskining to stop lol dont blow hot air
    If you dont like it then tough... most people do. The majority wins here.

Errm... ok you think that.

u give me one thing that tells me z8 cares about us

Er of course it does... G4Box have to pay for the content...

omg it cost money so thats y u wont put any out lol
    omg it cost money so thats y G4 wont put any out lol
    Correction.
  • so what this mod is saying is it cost money to make more gp crates so they wont put them out becouse they dont make money back off them lol pethetic
This discussion has been closed.