to all your m4 silenced users

13»

Comments

• If you want to 1v1 me, Ill be in game

ign ----> ?_?.

( press /w ?_?. I know you're not smart enough to know how to do that )

brb logging on
  • M12sSuprm3 wrote: »
    lets play 1v1 me against you take your m4 i only need a m16 you forum hero

he could probably take you with a deagle
  • FlickshOt wrote: »
    If you want to 1v1 me, Ill be in game

ign ----> ?_?.

( press /w ?_?. I know you're not smart enough to know how to do that )

brb logging on

i feel sorry for the people that gave birth to you .... *morning afther pill* was better solution in your case
  • Hey FlickshOt, with a bit of chance they will add a dictionary in the itemshop for 10k GP. After, we will finally be able to understand the words you are saying.
    i feel sorry for the people that gave birth to you .... *morning afther pill* was better solution in your case

Why, because I'm smarter than you?

whisper me, my ign is ?_?.
    Why, because I'm smarter than you?

whisper me, my ign is ?_?.

i dont care your smarter then me ?

nerd much?
  • You sir suck more than a cucumber involved in lesbian p0rn
    stop dodging

COME

get lost abandoned child go get parrents
    i dont care your smarter then me ?

nerd much?

uh. people who are smart. have money. you might need to know that in life. just saying.
    get lost abandoned child go get parrents

go on crossfire you noob, and 1v1 him. you wanted to.
  • uh. people who are smart. have money. you might need to know that in life. just saying.

i have a job wanna see my donation history fail again.
  • in real life rifles are better too. its kinda why the standard weapon of the us army is a m16 and not a mp5

I would once again presume, one type of firearm would be chosen over another depending on what is called for. In CQC for instance, I would imagine a smaller, more maneuverable weapon such as a smg would prove more effective than a heavier, and generally larger rifle.

I mean, if a rifle is better in every way as you say, then why even produce anything else right?
  • lol the m4 adv is way better then m12 m12 is a rush gun not a pro gun
  • @flickshot
    seriously kid you are so ignorant ... why do you try to tell people what guns they should use in a f2p game? just let him use what ever he wants
    Just because wogl doesnt allow a gun it doesnt mean noone is allowed to use it in freakin public games
    Next season ak silver will be banned as well most likely OH NOO SHIZZZ OP NOOB GUN
    Seriously grow up people like you ruin this community
  • sno_okie wrote: »
    @flickshot
    seriously kid you are so ignorant ... why do you try to tell people what guns they should use in a f2p game? just let him use what ever he wants
    Just because wogl doesnt allow a gun it doesnt mean noone is allowed to use it in freakin public games
    Next season ak silver will be banned as well most likely OH NOO SHIZZZ OP NOOB GUN

The only weapon that bothers me is the M12s. It should of been ZP temporary like in other versions. Even if you can easily kill those buggers, it doesn't change the fact that it's over powered, EXTREMELY easy to use, and annoying. Therefore, it isn't fun to play with M12s users. That's why most people complain about it.
    @flickshot

kbob

Im not trying to say he can't use it

All I'm saying is M12s is OP

After that everyone started arguing, and that nerd started a flame war calling M4 steyr QBZ and everything other than M12s and SL and OP Gun.

All I did was tell him the truth, and 1v1 him. Nothing more

Seriously grow up, people like you ruin this community

Btw, are you that pandayumyum kid? Or someone else?

Oh yah, and you better call everyone in this game ignorant, because I'm sure a lot of people also hate M12s.

So you should really get a life, ignorant kid.

So wait you call me a kid and tell me to get a life while you complain about guns in a f2p video game being overpowered? LOL
    anyway im to old for this have fun pubbing ghostmode or w.e you do
    So wait you call me a kid and tell me to get a life while you complain about guns in a f2p video game being overpowered? LOL
    anyway im to old for this have fun pubbing ghostmode or w.e you do

I'm not "complaining" I'm just stating facts. I rarely play this game anymore.

You're really an ignorant "old guy", so you should go back to shaking while you pour juice :cool:.
    kbob

Im not trying to say he can't use it

All I'm saying is M12s is OP

After that everyone started arguing, and that nerd started a flame war calling M4 steyr QBZ and everything other than M12s and SL and OP Gun.

All I did was tell him the truth, and 1v1 him. Nothing more

Seriously grow up, people like you ruin this community

Btw, are you that pandayumyum kid? Or someone else?

Oh yah, and you better call everyone in this game ignorant, because I'm sure a lot of people also hate M12s.

As polleus has said, a pub is a pub. pub is a PUBLIC match. Everyone is free to use what they want. Zoom uses spop and shiit in pubs and he's one of the best scopes ive ever seen. Besides, even if those 'm12 sprayers' can outspray - then learn to aim. There's only one click required to headshot someone, so while there spraying just learn to 1 click their head.

Also, snookie is one of the soundest guys i've ever met in this game. I'm also lucky to have played beside him for months. He's one of the best hybrids i've seen, especially in Europe. Snookie is one of my favourite people in this community. When he scrims, he never has a bad thing to say. He's joined teams in the past to help them grow, work on their strats - even if pubs he drops down his gold deagies for the turkish kids following him around the map. Snookie is one of the most humble players I've seen around and I have huge respect for him too. Before you try to troll someone, at least know who you're talking about. If there was more people like snookie here, it would be a much much better game.

On the ignorant part, I never see any good players crying about an m12 in game. Good players don't pub for kdr, don't pub to be serious. Even if you aren't competitive, then you're playing for fun. Then why would you be so bothered about an m12? Sure its overpowered, but YOU have the option to use it too. I support the nerfing of it, but I do not cry about it.

Anyway, snookie isn't an ''ignorant kid'' and he does have a life. He's one of the best people to talk to around here I know, really sound and chill laddie. On a side note, 1v1's matter? I guess I loose 95% of my 1v1's because my aim is slow [no mousepad plus a regular $2 mouse ftw?], bring me to a 5v5 and i'll be a consistent 2-3 fragger.

If you'd like im sure snookie would also look forward to a 5v5 or 1v1. He'd rip most people in this game if he actually cared enough to play this game properly again. Don't mess with the snookster.
  • 'El wrote:
    [te;1997722']Hey FlickshOt, with a bit of chance they will add a dictionary in the itemshop for 10k GP. After, we will finally be able to understand the words you are saying.

hehe that made my day, i laughed hard :D

no offense just thought it was funny
    another proof that m4 silenced is overpowered it has the stats of an smg ....

Uhm...You've handled a gun before?

Thought so. You're a little kid that thinks game are absolute. Wow.
  • RuSTalt wrote: »
    As polleus has said, a pub is a pub. pub is a PUBLIC match. Everyone is free to use what they want. Zoom uses spop and shiit in pubs and he's one of the best scopes ive ever seen. Besides, even if those 'm12 sprayers' can outspray - then learn to aim. There's only one click required to headshot someone, so while there spraying just learn to 1 click their head.

Also, snookie is one of the soundest guys i've ever met in this game. I'm also lucky to have played beside him for months. He's one of the best hybrids i've seen, especially in Europe. Snookie is one of my favourite people in this community. When he scrims, he never has a bad thing to say. He's joined teams in the past to help them grow, work on their strats - even if pubs he drops down his gold deagies for the turkish kids following him around the map. Snookie is one of the most humble players I've seen around and I have huge respect for him too. Before you try to troll someone, at least know who you're talking about. If there was more people like snookie here, it would be a much much better game.

On the ignorant part, I never see any good players crying about an m12 in game. Good players don't pub for kdr, don't pub to be serious. Even if you aren't competitive, then you're playing for fun. Then why would you be so bothered about an m12? Sure its overpowered, but YOU have the option to use it too. I support the nerfing of it, but I do not cry about it.

Anyway, snookie isn't an ''ignorant kid'' and he does have a life. He's one of the best people to talk to around here I know, really sound and chill laddie. On a side note, 1v1's matter? I guess I loose 95% of my 1v1's because my aim is slow [no mousepad plus a regular $2 mouse ftw?], bring me to a 5v5 and i'll be a consistent 2-3 fragger.

If you'd like im sure snookie would also look forward to a 5v5 or 1v1. He'd rip most people in this game if he actually cared enough to play this game properly again. Don't mess with the snookster.

Well, you can look as pubs that way, or as I look at it : Pubs are suppsed to be fun. Lagging tanking sprayers make it unenjoyable.

Not crying about it, all I said was it's OP.

I don't try in pubs. Most the time, I axe.

I know 1v1's don't matter. When did I say they do? I 1v1'd him because he didn't know what a scrim was..

btw, I got a $1 mouse, newspaper as mousepad, 100+ ping, and around 13 fps in 5v5's. Not to mention my screen freezes every minute.

Maybe he's mature to others, but sure isn't to me. He pm'd me saying some random sh1t and hasn't replied since.

Btw, I've basically quit CF.

Exactly pubs are suposed to be fun and some people hf spraying around with m12
    You quit this game? fine then why do you care
    oh and also that pm with the "random sh1t" was just a message you sent me a while ago which i tought was pretty funny :)
    foxtrot 9 room 40

nerd nerd nerd

you are such a nerd
  • well duh. depends on the situation ofc. but in general all purpose applications of small arms. i would have a rifle. delta force uses mp5's for close quarters of course. in CQC the mp5 has no equal. 600 rounds a minute, small and maneuverable. but in longer ranges it is sorely lacking and pretty much useless. while a m4 would perform decently in both aspects. but m4 is a bad example because of its cut down barrel. makes it not strong at range. and not strong at CQC either. but if you are assaulting a building. you generally want to secure the building after i assume. in a hostile territory against enemy forces. i would rather have a m4 then a mp5 to hold the building. but room to room clearing i would take a mp5.

Our entire argument was completely ******ed.