Have you ever been accuse of hacking? and scare to get ban for no reason?

*Sigh* hey guys is KnifeYoHead...so i trade my 15 coupons for that sexy shovel, to upgrade my badge. since then...everything goes wrong:|...hackusation, QQ, "ima report u"...have they ever watch cant stop duck-______- i get kicked 20 times per day in ghost mode...i jus hate it:( so tell me have this ever happen to u? what mode and wut did u do:S

Comments

• You aren't getting kicked for being a hacker you are getting kicked for using an OP weapon. I bet you also have breath down eh? -___-
  • so tell me have this ever happen to u?

Yes, and I think it happens to everyone.
    what mode

All of them (except FFA, HM and MM obviously). More often in GM as GR and rarely in TD.
    and wut did u do:S

That just doesn't matter. You can be doing super good (10-0), you can be doing super bad (0-10), you may just have joined, etc.
    You will be kicked for absolutely every and any reasons. I got kicked because : I was Ace, bad, AFK, I got multi kills, I killed one guy (yeah sometimes that's enough when he QQ A LOT and you have morons in your team), I "stealed" a weapon, I "stealed" a kill, I didn't want to trade weapons (sometimes they don't even ask...), a clan needed room for one of their mate, I used a specific weapon, I lagged, and so on and so forth...

Get used to it.
  • I cant remember how manny times : )) 2 years of hackusations ... to be exact
  • Polleus should pown yo ass luck.

He's not quite on my level unfortunately.
  • iiTwAsLucK wrote: »
    He's not quite on my level unfortunately.

Your right, he's over it <3
  • Nope, but it's always fun to make fun of those kind of people.

"Please, don't report me."
    "Oh, no. I'm screwed."
    "I'll promise I'll never cheat anymore."
  • Back in 2009-2010 I was scared everytime people QQ'ed telling me they would report me. Sometimes you shoot without doing on purpous and get a hs as GR in GM (happened once in metro, instantly got kiked, my sister had fallen down the stairs and had yelled like a *****, I wobbled and clicked and BOOM HS!). Sometimes you can get lucky on a spray (against 6 breathdown shovelers) and get a double kill hs or more in one bullet.

Nowadays I just don't care. I have faith in z8 and know they won't ban me without any reason and cn tell the difference between a hacker and a a pro or a lucky guy. And even if I was to be banned I would claim.solid proof on the fact I hack. Obviously they'll have none and will unban me. But I would loose honorable soldier...

I say kids should grow up. Those who hack or farm should go play CA or Warrock and those who QQ should or watch videos on youtube or clips posted on the forums. That way they would understand what pro means and that you don't necessarly hack if you get decent scores.

i.w.r.n.r you never got scared of getting banned for no reason? Haven't yet had the time to tryout all our members but I think you weren't bad -_-, we played arena no?
  • *Sigh* hey guys is KnifeYoHead...so i trade my 15 coupons for that sexy shovel, to upgrade my badge. since then...everything goes wrong:|...hackusation, QQ, "ima report u"...have they ever watch cant stop duck-______- i get kicked 20 times per day in ghost mode...i jus hate it:( so tell me have this ever happen to u? what mode and wut did u do:S

stop play with noobs :D..

And if you are ban for no reason, send a tiket to suport, they will answer you in few working days..If you are clean they will remove the log of your ban and restore your honorable ribbon. Anyoane can make a mistake.
  • hackusation!!!

That's a Normal thing to me really

"DevilsChoice" the IGN every GMer in UK knows to be a Hack!!!

Buddy I get kicked more than I play in GM

But I was never scared of getting baned, cuz those noobs either can't report, will forget, or the MOD will find me Clean (cuz I am :D)

But I was once called an "AimBot" in Ship TDM after I got a lucky 10 straight HSs :S
  • ASA411 wrote: »
    hackusation!!!

But I was never scared of getting baned, cuz those noobs either can't report, will forget, or the MOD will find me Clean (cuz I am :D)

But I was once called an "AimBot" in Ship TDM after I got a lucky 10 straight HSs :S

I play alot of GM and i never saw you :/
  • KimiKelKu wrote: »
    I play alot of GM and i never saw you :/

Then U missed all the Action :P
  • Hey what's up KnifeYoHead. Anyway, shovel is a cheap shot.
  • Yeah.. I played alaska went something crazy like 22-1 but I got kicked. Reason why I was doing so well is because 98% of the players were lagging SA's (gee whatta surprize) so I got easy headshots, and took out 3 guys with 1 nade and 2 bullets from a psg.

The game is fun when there's no whiners or cheaters... But since all they wanna do is make money, they're never gonna cap the servers or at least make a server in portugese for the SA's. Which is weird you know? They don't want to get rid of them, yet they won't make a server (even if it's hosted in NA) that's been made for SA's.
  • I've never been scared of reports from users, but the first time I got a 'hack tool detected' bug I got pretty freaked out.
  • ASA411 wrote: »
    hackusation!!!

I know you and I´ve played with you at least once.
    I´m one of the best of the UK Server.
    My IGN is 1g0tN0skillZ
  • iwrnr wrote: »
    Nope, but it's always fun to make fun of those kind of people.

"Please, don't report me."
    "Oh, no. I'm screwed."
    "I'll promise I'll never cheat anymore."

I wouldnt say that because a screeny of "admitting" it wont help your case....
  • it's part of the game..
    the comunity. the worse i had ever seen.
    they can call u anything if they want to..
    m4 silver spray noob? realy w d f?
    lolzzz
  • *Sigh* hey guys is KnifeYoHead...so i trade my 15 coupons for that sexy shovel, to upgrade my badge. since then...everything goes wrong:|...hackusation, QQ, "ima report u"...have they ever watch cant stop duck-______- i get kicked 20 times per day in ghost mode...i jus hate it:( so tell me have this ever happen to u? what mode and wut did u do:S

I played with you last night in prison, you have very impressive score in prison.

Just remember one thing, if you never hack, you need never be scared. The replay will be reviewed carefully by MoD or GMs. And you know why someone complain hacker has not been kicked? Because they would not kick someone without enough evidence. In other word, there would be much more cases that they missed a hacker, than they miskick someone as a hacker.

So if you don't hack, you would never need to worry about being banned. Even they did a wrong decision, you still have chance to have them correct it.
  • Rabbz wrote: »
    I wouldnt say that because a screeny of "admitting" it wont help your case....
    What case? I only play knife only and Ghost Mode. I never play Ghost Mode with headsets, so they can see clearly I don't cheat.
  • CF SUCKS..no more, no less

CF SUCKS!!! so many hackers and they dont to i F**king thing about it...only say "play with some friends if you are tired of hackers..."
    I have reported almoast all hackers i have seen..but the dum system dosent allow to save replay if you leave or get kicked...so many get away...and thoses idiots of creators only creat more weapons, mods, zp items, maps...but no F**king thing about the hackers...no new antihack system, NOTHING...THEY SUCK...I wount play CF no more..not untilll they move there lazy asses and get some antihack system and do something about the F**king hackers...

I get kicked from almoast all my GM matches cyz I "HACK"...even if i say on and on.. I AM PRO...im 2 good 4 you and so one..get kicked anyway...if i get lucky when i granade soeone, knife, pistol, rifel, sniper..you name it...everythign...THEY JUST SUCK....so im done..NO MORE CF for me...to many hackers and stupid suns of *****es in CF...
  • CF SUCKS!!! so many hackers and they dont to i F**king thing about it...only say "play with some friends if you are tired of hackers..."
    I have reported almoast all hackers i have seen..but the dum system dosent allow to save replay if you leave or get kicked...so many get away...and thoses idiots of creators only creat more weapons, mods, zp items, maps...but no F**king thing about the hackers...no new antihack system, NOTHING...THEY SUCK...I wount play CF no more..not untilll they move there lazy asses and get some antihack system and do something about the F**king hackers...

I get kicked from almoast all my GM matches cyz I "HACK"...even if i say on and on.. I AM PRO...im 2 good 4 you and so one..get kicked anyway...if i get lucky when i granade soeone, knife, pistol, rifel, sniper..you name it...everythign...THEY JUST SUCK....so im done..NO MORE CF for me...to many hackers and stupid suns of *****es in CF...

When you were kicked or have to leave the game because of hackers, go to my documents\cross fire, there is a temporary file, rename it to .cfr, you got the replay.
  • CF SUCKS!!! so many hackers and they dont to i F**king thing about it...only say "play with some friends if you are tired of hackers..."

GhostArch wrote: »
    When you were kicked or have to leave the game because of hackers, go to my documents\cross fire, there is a temporary file, rename it to .cfr, you got the replay.

don't leave the game....

rather alt+tab out, or ctrl+alt+delete and get to task manager... from there you get access back to windows... then my documents, crossfire, replay... look for the ReplayTemp.rtp... rename that to anything BUT have the extension .cfr
  • one_9 wrote: »
    don't leave the game....

rather alt+tab out, or ctrl+alt+delete and get to task manager... from there you get access back to windows... then my documents, crossfire, replay... look for the ReplayTemp.rtp... rename that to anything BUT have the extension .cfr

Yeah, you are right. I mean you leave the room, or a match. Sometimes I can not distinguish their meanings :)
  • GhostArch wrote: »
    Yeah, you are right. I mean you leave the room, or a match. Sometimes I can not distinguish their meanings :)

what i do actually, if i ever forgot to save the replay, is to go to options and set it to windowed mode so i can easily go in an out of the game and windows...;)

:)
  • one_9 wrote: »
    what i do actually, if i ever forgot to save the replay, is to go to options and set it to windowed mode so i can easily go in an out of the game and windows...;)

:)

We can always alt-tab as you said, but the resolution of window has changed to something strange.

I only have the problem with cf and warrock. I don't have similar problem with other games.

The bug makes it harder to review and submit report at the same time. Because we have to start the game to replay, and once we switch to the browser, the technique support page has the button out of screen.....
  • GhostArch wrote: »
    We can always alt-tab as you said, but the resolution of window has changed to something strange.

I only have the problem with cf and warrock. I don't have similar problem with other games.

The bug makes it harder to review and submit report at the same time. Because we have to start the game to replay, and once we switch to the browser, the technique support page has the button out of screen.....
    I just play the game at my desktop resolution, and then have it in windowed mode. That way, if I alt tab in the menu it's the right resolution, and in game it is too.

OT: If you don't cheat don't worry. It's the best advice I can give for any game. It's usually pretty rare that a company will ban a legit player, especially if a ban is contested by that player.
  • apqlwma wrote: »
    (happened once in metro, instantly got kiked, my sister had fallen down the stairs and had yelled like a *****, I wobbled and clicked and BOOM HS!). Sometimes you can get lucky on a spray (against 6 breathdown shovelers) and get a double kill hs or more in one bullet.

Just like this morning. I enter SnD EagleEyes, I played rather badly, ended up 3-4 when kicked. But, the 3 kills I got ?
    Always the same guy.
    Always with headshot.
    Always in the first 3 bullets burst.

Talk about (bad) luck. XD

He QQed after each death and managed to get me kicked, even though in the last round I emptied a magazine on another guy without killing him...
  • Just like this morning. I enter SnD EagleEyes, I played rather badly, ended up 3-4 when kicked. But, the 3 kills I got ?
    Always the same guy.
    Always with headshot.
    Always in the first 3 bullets burst.

Talk about (bad) luck. XD

He QQed after each death and managed to get me kicked, even though in the last round I emptied a magazine on another guy without killing him...

I have different story. I played last night, 5 games of fortress and 1 cairo with someone called Schdul***. I started as opponent of him, and some of his teammate start a vote. And I can definitely see that some of teammate respawned and run away. We kept losing the vote by 4-:x.
    Then I asked host to kick him, but after game he is already out.
    Then we start again, he enters the room as my teammate, I start a vote, failed. I was really angry when someone start to typing, omg, Sch*** ****, kick him. No, you should learn to play with that. And you should pray someone else can start a vote kick.
    The whole night, 6 games, we either never start a vote or just failed with vote, the most close to success case is 9:6. And we still fail.
    The only success case is the game when I was host, I warned BL side, if no one start a vote kick on hacker, everyone will be kick after the game. BL side did it, before and after I finish my warning (we have more to start the vote anyway). And for some reason, he quit the room.

Just to show you, my iron wrist works somehow. If you are in my room and you don't start a vote on hacker, you will be kicked.