Since when do people hack in knife matches?

A public service anouncement :):

I remember the times when people call me hacker in knife matches... they still do though.

These people lack something, and that is logic...

They lack common sense, and I'm about to fix that.

Regardless of speed hacks, since where are there dedicated hacks for Knife Match?

People tend to forget that this is hand to hand combat...

Aimbot is useless in knife matches, when you really think about it... so, who the hell would use aimbot in a knife match?... You don't need an aimbot to hit someone in the head at point blank range.

Hacks that allow you to see through walls... those are almost useless in knife match. What's the point of seeing a person through walls from a far distance when the hacker cannot reach him unless, the hacker himself, gets close to him to attack, and would still get his own ass killed... You get my point?

Hacks that allows people to walk through walls will become useless to the hacker if YOU don't come at them (don't walk into their trap).

Besides speed hacks, which are rare now... there are practically no effective hacks for knife matches.

Unless if someone uses speed hacks, which is obvious to be distinguished... nobody's a hacker in knife match... even if they use aimbot or wall hack (see through, walk through), it makes almost no difference, because they are practically useless and uneffective since it's hand to hand combat.

^ People tend to forget that.

Hacks that are extreme, like the one that allows you to become invisible and range knifing, or even one shot kills with even weak attacks. Those hacks are "extinct".

My point is; there are ALMOST NO HACKS for Knife Match, therefore, when someone plays legit in a knife match, like me for instance, do not assume/accuse them as hackers. No hackusations! My advise to everybody. :)

I'm putting the logic into the people who don't know of this. :)

I've made myself clear...

Comments

• Yeah, I always thought the opponent is smoking something when they accuse me of hacking IN A KNIFE MATCH. C'mon the current hacks are entirely useless in knife battles.

My suggestions: Springfield Armory XD .45 ACP
  • There's a hack where your weapon has no weight. This is a big advantage for people who have axe. We all know axe is much heavy than the rest of melee weapons.
  • SPOPtan wrote: »

I remember the times when people call me hacker in knife matches... they still do though.

Regardless of speed hacks, since where are there dedicated hacks for Knife Match?

Aimbot is useless in knife matches, when you really think about it... so, who the hell would use aimbot in a knife match?... You don't need an aimbot to hit someone in the head at point blank range.

Hacks that allow you to see through walls... those are almost useless in knife match. What's the point of seeing a person through walls from a far distance when the hacker cannot reach him unless, the hacker himself, gets close to him to attack, and would still get his own ass killed... You get my point?

Hacks that allows people to walk through walls will become useless to the hacker if YOU don't come at them (don't walk into their trap).

Besides speed hacks, which are rare now... there are practically no effective hacks for knife matches.

Unless if someone uses speed hacks, which is obvious to be distinguished... nobody's a hacker in knife match... even if they use aimbot or wall hack (see through, walk through), it makes almost no difference, because they are practically useless and uneffective since it's hand to hand combat.

Hacks that are extreme, like the one that allows you to become invisible and range knifing, or even one shot kills with even weak attacks. Those hacks are "extinct".

My point is; there are ALMOST NO HACKS for Knife Match, therefore, when someone plays legit in a knife match, like me for instance, do not assume/accuse them as hackers. No hackusations! My advise to everybody. :)

Well, I don´t agree at all. I think hackers can use hacks in a Knife mode too. Not effective like in other modes, but also useful. See this:
    1. Aimbot - hacker do not need to aim at opponents head, he need just to press mouse button in right moment. So hacker don´t need to concetrate at aiming.
    2. Wall Hack (see´s through walls) - can help hacker to make an ambush to opponent. He just need to cover him self after some obstacle and attack you from behind (not doggy style :D) when you pass by. I mean to say, hacker can watch your movement from your respawn, and he is always 1 step before you.
    3. Walk through walls - hacker can attack you from obstacle (column in Egypt for example). Only problem is that this hack is easy to recognize and hacker can be kicked easy.

I think there are some hackers in Knife mode, but hacks are not so useful in Knife mode as in other modes and they are harder to recognize. However, I think we need some better solution than X-Trap to solve problems with hackers.
  • I got some different problem in Knife Mode. Lot of times, opponent hit me with an axe or showel while I´m far, far away out of his range and we got similar Pings. If we compare it to a real life distance, opponent hits me from distance of approximatly 5 meters.
    I can understad it if we talk about situation of big differnce of pings, but not if both pings are similar or equal.
  • The only thing that could be about that is the FPS. Sometimes the FPS spikes or fails when it comes to close combat. Which is usually why I RQ and never play knife or GM. I just don't see pleasure in killing someone from lag or dieing because my FPS couldn't keep up.

I've remember times though that I've played with laggers and totally dominate.. Like a 19-0 but then I get kiked because I'm too pro..
  • vMiami wrote: »
    The only thing that could be about that is the FPS. Sometimes the FPS spikes or fails when it comes to close combat. Which is usually why I RQ and never play knife or GM. I just don't see pleasure in killing someone from lag or dieing because my FPS couldn't keep up.

I've remember times though that I've played with laggers and totally dominate.. Like a 19-0 but then I get kiked because I'm too pro..
    Yes, but my FPS is always 135 to 150, never goes lower than 135.
  • Haha, I'm gonna do a Charlie Sheen impression for the rest of today.

z8games, you fail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7p6LafJtyw skip to 0:27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR8HsTFtsGg&feature=related
  • 1 hit kill wouldnt be useless as I have seen it.

Seeing through walls would still be an advantage.
  • Rabbz wrote: »
    1 hit kill wouldnt be useless as I have seen it.

Seeing through walls would still be an advantage.

1 hit would be very useful, sir.

and chamming would only work in SD, but it still wouldn't be to big of an advantage
  • ... they have always hacked everywhere.. thats not news..
  • FAIL

An aimbot DOES help a lot in knife matches

See through walls is very usefull, you can camp behind a wall than surprise your enemy with a stab in his head

There are the ''knife speed'' hackers, who makes you slash 1000 times in one sec.
  • llJackll wrote: »
    FAIL

See through walls is very usefull, you can camp behind a wall than surprise your enemy with a stab in his head

There are the ''knife speed'' hackers, who makes you slash 1000 times in one sec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7p6LafJtyw skip to 0:27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR8Hs...eature=related

:D
  • llJackll wrote: »
    FAIL

Chams are patched
    Aimbot is pretty useless.Lag kill him/her with shovel or react before him/her

Knife speed patched but the ones i've seen with it had like 3-10
    @the one with the vids
    look at the date
  • Chams are patched
    Aimbot is pretty useless.Lag kill him/her with shovel or react before him/her

Knife speed patched but the ones i've seen with it had like 3-10
    @the one with the vids
    look at the date

idc if it's patched or not, she said hacking in knife matches doesn't help, so I proved her wrong
    since where are there dedicated hacks for Knife Match?

there was a speed slash hack and long knife
  • FlickshOt wrote: »
    idc if it's patched or not, she said hacking in knife matches doesn't help, so I proved her wrong

ik hacking in knife matches help because i already did... :D
  • I seen some one use aimbot in knife matches...Lets just say he didn't do very good...
  • Pengu006 wrote: »
    I seen some one use aimbot in knife matches...Lets just say he didn't do very good...

See people... it defeats the purpose of using aimbot when it comes to hand to hand combat.
  • if you need to hack in kinfe mode, then you really suck
  • DragonxWar wrote: »
    ?????????????????????????????????????
    Spam much?

As for hacking in knife games, I seen this dude spamming right click knife really fast. He couldn't handle the awesome power of my axe.
  • DragonxWar wrote: »
    ?????????????????????????????????????
    Roll0ut wrote: »
    Spam much?

As for hacking in knife games, I seen this dude spamming right click knife really fast. He couldn't handle the awesome power of my axe.

Seeing how that's his first posting, maybe he forgot what he going to say?
  • well iam a slasher ( yes i r noob) ppl think i speed knife cause i tap left click ( not hold)
  • Mhm. I gotta love how they say hack when your in a Knife Match. They usually scream out 1 hit hack.

Cept for all the ghostlike floating weird hackz that are spreading its infection everywhere in cf.
  • Speed knife hack= 3746731 knife atacks per second (works like an one hit kill)
    Speed knife+Range hack+walk through walls+: massive kills.

There is a hack who allow the hacker to "trown" their weapons and amplifies the range/speed of atack.

So they hacks for knives only matches.

EDIT: I've forgot to say, these type of hack are not instinct, I've seen a couple of times a guy using this combo a few hours ago.