so i join a server with m12s.

Comments

• There is a reason the BR's switched over from the SL to the M12. And its not because the M12 looks better (and anyone who things so is a joke).

Nuff said.

So you as a z8games Staff member is saying that the m12 is a unfair weapon?
  • vMiami wrote: »
    So you as a z8games Staff member is saying that the m12 is a unfair weapon?

Did I say that anywhere in my post? XD I merely pointed out that most non-north americans prefer the m12 over the scar light.

Silly person.
  • In an apparent conclusion, M12S is an unofficial noob weapon to the whole cf community. I don't like it either; programmed to be too OP. Doesn't mean you have to flame about it. Just use it less!
  • Did I say that anywhere in my post? XD I merely pointed out that most non-north americans prefer the m12 over the scar light.

Silly person.

ok ;) . Just wanted to make sure I understood what u said. Surprized there's even SA playing this game but that's another topic for another thread.
  • Laughing at all the people bashing someone for using a certain gun in a public game. Stop crying about them and play in a league/pug where they're banned.
  • saritje has her opinion and you all flame her....

people are entitled to their own opinion, she stated hers.. all you need to do is state your opinion with out insulting and flaming...

where will flaming get you?...

saritje i understand what your saying about the m12s but i only ever used it once so i cant really comment on it :P i prefare rifles to smgs so i dont really know much about them.
  • saritje has her opinion and you all flame her....

people are entitled to their own opinion, she stated hers.. all you need to do is state your opinion with out insulting and flaming...

where will flaming get you?...

saritje i understand what your saying about the m12s but i only ever used it once so i cant really comment on it :P i prefare rifles to smgs so i dont really know much about them.

Someone answered that for me:
    And ? Even if it's true that broken weapon doesn't lose accuracy and/or power, that doesn't change the fact that I did what you said : went in an SnD, scored 8/3 with 6 headshots all while bursting/one shotting the M12s.
    Given the fact that I'm an average player, that should be enough to prove how good the M12s is. You definately don't need to be a pro to score with it.

Never called you a nub cake, just a moron.
    K2 barely any recoil ? Yes of course. /sarcasm
    XM8 nice bang machine ? I never use it that way but thank you.
    Dual Desperados ? Bought them for the fun and because I don't have a shotgun.
    Besides, what if I own XM8 and K2 ? It makes me a noob ? M12s is fine but K2 is noob ? You have to tell me what you smoke, I want some.

Oh, and didn't YOU say AK were overpowered ? Then you own a noob M12s, an "OP" AK 47 (the Silver if I understood you, which is better than the regular) and the AR-70 which is as good, if not better, than the K2. Seems I don't need to call you a nubcake, you did it yourself.

Because I don't know every single thing about a game I'm dumb (you're the one that should go outside btw, instead of gathering useless CF knowledge) ? Nice way of judging a person.
    Let me do it too : when I see your broken english I get dizzy and want to puke, and before you say this is not your native language, let me say it isn't mine either.
    You must be dumb as ***** (whatever that meant in your post) not to be able to write english correctly (accuration ? WDF is that), I was writing better than that in High school not to mention the gazillion online english dictionnary you could use.
    I could also mention how rude you are. It's hard to believe (and all the more disappointing) that you're a girl. You don't need all those insults to get your point. In fact, they probably work against you.

The OPness of a weapon doesn't change depending on how you use it.
    When a weapon shoot its first 7-10 bullets right on the target at an insane RoF no matter the distance, even with 9-12 damage, make some maths : it's death most of the time.
    I'm not even talking about aiming with it. If you shoot at your opponent's head, you don't need those 7-10 bullets.

M12 is overpowered, no matter what you may say, BUT that doesn't mean we should QQ about it (on that part I agree with you). It's an annoying weapon, especially since so many people use it but its wearer can still be killed.

Saying that M12s it's a pro weapon because you need 3 bullets to kill someone, or that you need 3-5-wtv bullets to kill at long-range, and K2, AK, XM8 are noob weapons because them have low recoil, overpower, wallbang, and so on, it's just stupid, period.

And please, stop being paladins just because she is a girl. It's just annoying see you rejecting facts and act like an idiots just because someone ******. Kthx.
  • Saritje wrote: »
    i know i will get flamed.
    but i don't care. in my fact the way i play with an m12s is harder then a ak47 ...
    i single shot with m12s max 3 shots. no mather what range it is.

so i made a tripple kill with 10 bullets from black widow spawn to gr spawn.

then they call me noob sprayer then you ask them to watch how i play with m12s.
    then they call me cheater xD.

and i never spray with any gun but heres the deal.
    if you know how to shoot with any single gun in this game you will never have any recoil so i think all this m12s QQ'ing is Boul....

so point of this topic did you ever played with m12s to aim not spray and pray thats noob.
    try to aim with that gun watch how the gun will fails you
    So overpowered? i don't think so afcourse you can go spray and pray and have no bullets in 30 seconds those people make this gun look noobish.

now start flaming

meh its z8's fault for not requesting to nerf the m12s...
    in the meantime, spray away...

at least its more of an up close weapon... pretty happy that ppl choose m12s over SL nowadays... :)

still think SL is balla, but will always have in bag one my M4-C

There is a reason the BR's switched over from the SL to the M12. And its not because the M12 looks better (and anyone who things so is a joke).

Nuff said.

Did you check out Rory's thread on the Smooth UI Mod? It shows the M12s in a very sexy skin imo :rolleyes::p;)
  • hi i'm back dears.

you know what i love ....
    this morning first game playing black widow ! against high rankers i join a server.
    with my m12s ;)
    nub start to flame xD 'can't you shoot with a more skilled gun'.

reply sure i can hang on.
    *disconects*
    rejoins with silver ak.
    5 kills 12 bullets kicked from server now that was original xD
  • man... just the NOISE that weapon makes makes me sick... i once used it, i awm'ed some dude in downtown SD while 1 vs 6 and took his m12, i won with using 2 clips, it didnt feel good :(

i changed that sound xD when i fire you hear pfft xD
  • Potatoesss wrote: »
    Granted he is a good player, but it proves how OP the weapon is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5i1TxzPdHs

Watch the whole thing. He got a 6k with m12 after what almost 2 clips? He got more with 1 clip of m4....
    hi i'm back dears.

this morning first game playing black widow ! against high rankers i join a server.
    with my m12s ;)

*disconects*
    rejoins with silver ak.

nice, lol. Bunch of QQin' nubs -.-
  • DSRoyal wrote: »
    Watch the whole thing. He got a 6k with m12 after what almost 2 clips? He got more with 1 clip of m4....

i can't see this video it says something is missing xD...
  • janoar wrote: »
    they r right.i support them.if u think that u have skill then play with ak 47.yes ak 47 need less bullets than m12 to kill a player, but if u continue playing with m12 I can assure u, u can not hit with one bullet with ak47.so they r perfectly right.m12 is spray gun.low recoil ,high rate of fire ,over powered.if u r happy to play with smg then why don't u play with mp7?play with pm7 and prove your worth.again if u think u r a pro while u r playing with m12, I think u r areal fool.Even my 8 years brother can do double kill with m12.perfectly noob gun for awesome noob player.

Could not have said it better my self.
  • lol i had it one for black market for some days 112-14 score in egypt and every S&D game i get kicked fast reload , many bullets , fast firerate , low recoil and high power i get like loads of random headshots the gun is obivous OP.
  • BIG NOOB M12s.... uninstall ur game if u play m12s F*** noob
    you guys ar morrons.
    because 1 big person says its overpowered the gun is overpowered eh.

the gun sucks. 50% of the time the bullets get lagged away.
    and all guns have an overpowered weapon in someway

riffle ak 47 / SL
    SMG its the m12s (when spraying) ....
    Shotgun Dual Despies ....

do i need to go on you guys ar prefetic in whole the way the only thing you guys ar good in in QQ'ing on forums because you guys suck in game.

the no recoil on the m12s is not a big help if you shoot to the chest you will not make a hs.
    so you have the aim at a the lil head with m12s to make headshots i have 28k kills now 19.700 headshots.

now if i shoot with ak just burst on the chest the recoil will help me to make a hs so ak47 is easier then a m12s to me but m12s is more fun to play with ...

did i say nuf now?.

m12s is a noob gun in the hands of a noob.
    go any s&d map fire 3 bullets at a time then come here and talk

says the person who is saying ar morrons ...
  • who doesn't think the m12s is an overpowered gun which ruins cf along with other useless guns your IQ must not be higher than 50.
  • U ROCK Pale!!!
    Saritje wrote: »
    i know i will get flamed.
    but i don't care. in my fact the way i play with an m12s is harder then a ak47 ...
    i single shot with m12s max 3 shots. no mather what range it is.

so i made a tripple kill with 10 bullets from black widow spawn to gr spawn.

ok, Some ppl will call (Both of us) noobish and others will call us stupid, but here's the thing

THAT'S GREAT!!! looooool

I've a m12s, And I do my best to get as much HS as I can (till now my HS rate is 40%)
    That's Cool, but not enough...

I Believe that the m12s is a fair gun cuz of low ammo :'( and high accuracy

and If any1 don't like me Pawning him with it, He can buy himself 1
    or pay me to buy another 1 :P

Anyway, I'm a Scout so The Best SMG (m12s) will always be my main... Till they make a better 1 :D:D:D:D
  • on these moment im ashamed to be from belgium , he/she use star/armor/M12 o god -.-
  • niXe2FraG wrote: »
    on these moment im ashamed to be from belgium , he/she use star/armor/M12 o god -.-

join any map any game mode i pwn you with my silver ak if that makes you feel better.
    and my armour is gone (it was from dayly missions) and i can't help it you can't afford a s.t.a.r character.

star is so easy to hit realy what ar you whining of.

she's large not thin at all ... and she runs in a orange suit.
    if you can't hit that you should just uninstall this game
    join any map any game mode i pwn you with my silver ak if that makes you feel better.
    and my armour is gone (it was from dayly missions) and i can't help it you can't afford a s.t.a.r character.

star is so easy to hit realy what ar you whining of.

she's large not thin at all ... and she runs in a orange suit.
    if you can't hit that you should just uninstall this game

lets 1V1 now ?

and sure S.T.A.R doesnt have any advantages thats why its banned wogl / esl right ?
    hi i'm back dears.

with my m12s ;)

*disconects*
    rejoins with silver ak.

So you're skilled.. Big whoop... I never doubted that... What I do doubt is a ak being easier to control than a m12 and that you decide to kill with what, 6 bullets with an m12? I am a scouter as well, or rather used to be. I always had used my trusty k1a to obtain tons of kills but never did it take less than 6 bullets.
    Yeah I've tried the m12 and at that point, I can't say there's a more accurate over-powered and overclipped gun in the whole game. The fact that I can kill across any map with an m12 just shows that if CF want's to keep the gun, they have to categorize it as "special" because it kills from any and every range with pin-point accuracy.

I know how it is to burst fire... I had to do that alot with the k1a to obtain kills from long ranges. But never was it as easy as using a m12. After all... There's a reason why the skill less BR's are using it.

Note: Not trying to flame, just stating some facts. I never told you to proove better, or say to use a different gun. Just trying to show you the light.
  • vMiami wrote: »
    So you're skilled.. Big whoop... I never doubted that... What I do doubt is a ak being easier to control than a m12 and that you decide to kill with what, 6 bullets with an m12? I am a scouter as well, or rather used to be. I always had used my trusty k1a to obtain tons of kills but never did it take less than 6 bullets.
    Yeah I've tried the m12 and at that point, I can't say there's a more accurate over-powered and overclipped gun in the whole game. The fact that I can kill across any map with an m12 just shows that if CF want's to keep the gun, they have to categorize it as "special" because it kills from any and every range with pin-point accuracy.

I know how it is to burst fire... I had to do that alot with the k1a to obtain kills from long ranges. But never was it as easy as using a m12. After all... There's a reason why the skill less BR's are using it.

Note: Not trying to flame, just stating some facts. I never told you to proove better, or say to use a different gun. Just trying to show you the light.

thats what i think of it whole my clan can admit that my score is better with ak then with an m12s.

again its the way i play with this m12s. (and not the way you people think)
    if i run arround like a noob looking for close range combats afcourse a m12s is easier to use.
    but thats not my style.

fact about m12s use it on long range and i sayed this 7 times on this board ... alot of the bullets don't even get to the enemy they get lagged away.

if i shoot with an ak i know i will hit no mather what range it is thats not the fact with a m12s
  • Hey whoever poster this trolling thing in the first place. 1vs1 me. 2 times. First, we're gonna play like noobs (your way) both with M12s and SPOP. Than, we're gonna play like people who ain't ret@rded (the normal way) without M12/SL/Kriss/Thompson and with SWAT/OMOH/SAS. You're up for it?

EDIT: Allright. I let you think about it. Gonna get my new LCD screen working and fine tuned. I'll be here in 30 minutes and you tell me if you're up for it.
  • SpellCaste wrote: »
    Hey whoever poster this trolling thing in the first place. 1vs1 me. 2 times. First, we're gonna play like noobs (your way) both with M12s and SPOP. Than, we're gonna play like people who ain't ret@rded (the normal way) without M12/SL/Kriss/Thompson and with SWAT/OMOH/SAS. You're up for it?

EDIT: Allright. I let you think about it. Gonna get my new LCD screen working and fine tuned. I'll be here in 30 minutes and you tell me if you're up for it.

i'm surely up for that but not playing with male models beside that i'm up for your post.
    i don't even need 30 minutes to think about that xD just rock and roll

and thats what a gun have the do if you shoot it have to hit ....
    and m12s like i sayed before i amazingy weak mp7 does 4 damage less on long range when you shoot in chest.

and i think a headshot is a headshot is 100% dead ...

heres a little something go to uk4 ... make a video of your game play with m12s without spraying show me i'm wrong else gtfo ok kiddies :)

Show us how you play with an AK please.
  • YourSistaa wrote: »
    Show us how you play with an AK please.

lmao i bet you'r good with ak 2 ... did i say i'm the best on this game no.
    i just say i can shoot with my ak and i know how to handle a ak.

and a ak is realy easy to use when you know how to pinpoint you only need 1 bullet and some sound.