An Army of One

In my opnion, the requirement for this ribbon is too high. I have played CrossFire for over a year, and I have around 25k kills. I have never reset my kill/death ratio. So technically I would have to play four years to get this ribbon, or go low and farm some kills. I realize that as a Search and Destroy player I don't get as much as kills as an average TDM player, but many players have reset their kill/death ratio atleast once, and have to gain all their precious kills all from the beginning again. 100k kills is a requirement way too high for a one ribbon, and it should be lowered by half.

Comments

• I support you, i resetted when i was at 160k kills, now i have only 37k and it would take me like another year and some months to return to 100k...
  • im sure there'll be several lower ribbons as time goes on (75k, 50k, 25k etc. etc.).
  • Sejanoz wrote: »
    I support you, i resetted when i was at 160k kills, now i have only 37k and it would take me like another year and some months to return to 100k...

That's your fault for doing that...
    I support you, i resetted when i was at 160k kills, now i have only 37k and it would take me like another year and some months to return to 100k...

You wouldn't complain if you had more than 100k kills. Play more or take it as a loss. GG.
  • Rorzer wrote: »
    im sure there'll be several lower ribbons as time goes on (75k, 50k, 25k etc. etc.).
    I had thought of that, but as for now they should lower it to 50k, and later on make a new one that is 75k or 100k.
  • That's your fault for doing that...

Why should i lose things if i buy an item they are selling, it's completely stupid.

And, Elite, i would complain in anyway.
    Why should i lose things if i buy an item they are selling, it's completely stupid.

Then don't buy it :)
  • 'El wrote:
    [te;1930867']Then don't buy it :)

I bought it a lot of time ago, like 4/5 months, when i didn't know that it would do this. It's like if you eat a tasty mushroom and after some time you discover that it was poisonous
  • just play and ribbon will appears by itself...
    I bought it a lot of time ago, like 4/5 months, when i didn't know that it would do this. It's like if you eat a tasty mushroom and after some time you discover that it was poisonous

You bought it, it's not our problem but yours.
  • 'El wrote:
    [te;1930882']You bought it, it's not our problem but yours.
    Yes it's his problem, and therefore he shouldn't be helped with it.

wut
  • It should be 50k.

I'm a S&D player and i got around 20k kills so far ( played for like 6 months :x )
  • Ur own fault

Sejanoz it's ur own fault, 90% of Ppl bought kd reset for the CLUTCH KILLER ribbon. You got it so stop crying
  • sCovert wrote: »
    Sejanoz it's ur own fault, 90% of Ppl bought kd reset for the CLUTCH KILLER ribbon. You got it so stop crying

1) I didn't buy it for clutch killer, since i would have it from when i was Master Sergeant
    2) And you're that dumb to think that i did 37400 kills from when the ribbon is out?
  • This is a ribbon people will actually take time to earn. I don't think they should lower it. They can't keep lowering ribbon requirements. The only reason why they reduced the forum ribbon was because it was destroying the forums, and I bet none of you would even care if it wasn't for that M4-CC.
  • what i dont get it is why some one would reset his kills and deaths..
    1:farmer wanted hide that he farmed(if thats your case you shouldn't be complaining)
    2:to get the 2.0 kdr(if that's your case you got 1 ribbon. so basically you didnt lose anything)
    3:????!!!
    and for the new players this ribbons An "Army of One" along with the "Cross Fire is my Life"
    wasn't made for you.
    I could have reseted my kdr, but i like to see how many kill and deaths i got..
    1 year playing about 5~6 hours per day
    and i already got the 100k kills ribbon.
    MrShad wrote: »
    This is a ribbon people will actually take time to earn. I don't think they should lower it. They can't keep lowering ribbon requirements. The only reason why they reduced the forum ribbon was because it was destroying the forums, and I bet none of you would even care if it wasn't for that M4-CC.
    QFT.
  • their not going to lower it so stop whinninh. the point of this ribbon is to reward the people who have played this game for a while and to make it hard for people to get the 20 ribbons needed to obtain the m4 custom crystal. ive played this game for a year and i have more then 120 k kills. if u cant get it to bad but the whole point is to add a level of difficulty to obtaining the gun. their not just going to give it away.
  • whomain wrote: »
    what i dont get it is why some one would reset his kills and deaths..
    1:farmer wanted hide that he farmed(if thats your case you shouldn't be complaining)
    2:to get the 2.0 kdr(if that's your case you got 1 ribbon. so basically you didnt lose anything)
    3:????!!!
    and for the new players this ribbons An "Army of One" along with the "Cross Fire is my Life"
    wasn't made for you.
    I could have reseted my kdr, but i like to see how many kill and deaths i got..
    1 year playing about 5~6 hours per day
    and i already got the 100k kills ribbon.

Personally, i resetted cause since i used (When i was SFC and ranks like it) to play TD a lot camping with AWM.

So, after some time, my profile had 2.3 KDR in TD and only 1.6 in SnD, and in Clan Wars i had only 1.3.

Since i hate kids that yell "FARMER" every time that your KDR is higher and because they can't even get a 2.0 in public, i resetted to have an average KDR of 3.0 in all modalities and a 2.5 in Clan Wars.
  • Kyonatik wrote: »
    their not going to lower it so stop whinninh. the point of this ribbon is to reward the people who have played this game for a while and to make it hard for people to get the 20 ribbons needed to obtain the m4 custom crystal. ive played this game for a year and i have more then 120 k kills. if u cant get it to bad but the whole point is to add a level of difficulty to obtaining the gun. their not just going to give it away.
    I wasn't whining. They added the post count ribbon, it was fine, I had 3.7 times the original amount required anyway. But they took it away from us who had earned it, and added another one that is way harder to get.

Trade an easy ribbon for a ten times harder one isn't really fair.
    Personally, i resetted cause since i used (When i was SFC and ranks like it) to play TD a lot camping with AWM.

So, after some time, my profile had 2.3 KDR in TD and only 1.6 in SnD, and in Clan Wars i had only 1.3.

Since i hate kids that yell "FARMER" every time that your KDR is higher and because they can't even get a 2.0 in public, i resetted to have an average KDR of 3.0 in all modalities and a 2.5 in Clan Wars.
    'Cuz it really matters what people assume about you over the Internet?

You shouldn't listen/care for what people say to you on this game...
    a lot of people call me farmer lol.
    Chromatix wrote: »

the 1000 post was easy for you that got it before they even release the requiriments...

btw both are easy to get you know..
    I will get my 1000 post eventually without even try..
    just like i got my 100k kills
  • Chromatix wrote: »
    I wasn't whining. They added the post count ribbon, it was fine, I had 3.7 times the original amount required anyway. But they took it away from us who had earned it, and added another one that is way harder to get.

yes it is. the ribbons were to easy to obtain so they added another one (my logical guess and opinion). anyways people were complaining about the spam posts on the forums and francly it was horrible. so their solution was to take it out and add another one. if someone isnt complaingin about one thing, someone else is complaining about another. nothing is going to change so just drop it and play. there are a total of 24 ribbons u can obtain. since u cant get the 1 man army, that leaves 23. get those and stop these pointless threads that arent going to change anything.
    yes it is. the ribbons were to easy to obtain so they added another one (my logical guess and opinion). anyways people were complaining about the spam posts on the forums and francly it was horrible.
    Your logic failed you.
  • whomain wrote: »
    the 1000 post was easy for you that got it before they even release the requiriments...
    The 100k kills was easy for people who had it before the requirements and hadn't reset their kdr.
    Your logic failed you.

obvious win for me. thank you for proving that u have no response to my consdierable logic.
  • MrShad wrote: »
    'Cuz it really matters what people assume about you over the Internet?

First at all, you're digressing from the main point of this thread, i've just explained why i resetted my KD, since some other people were being so annoying on this

Secondly, i resetted mainly cause i wanted it and i wouldn't want to look like a farmer, since generally i don't like farmers

Third, you would say the same thing about all other people who resetted their KDR before that the ribbon was released?

Well, 1000 posts means you would have to be on the forums for a while (without spamming). Getting 100k kills means you would to play for a while (without farming).

But luckily for me, I had over 1k Posts and 100k kills ^.^
    obvious win for me. thank you for proving that u have no response to my consdierable logic.
    I have no intentions of getting the 20 ribbons, and your post had nothing to do with the topic we are discussing, apart from saying it's fair to trade an easy ribbon for a ten times harder one.