I like how Legit people get always screwed over by Z8/idiotic people

Comments

• Rabbz wrote: »
    Life isnt going to end just because they took a ribbon away.

Amen, that sum up everything about this ribbon issues
  • Amen, that sum up everything about this ribbon issues

Heh, I'm not caring about the ribbon as much but the response of these Staffs.

I'm highly dispointed in it.

+
    They like to infract people,

while not banning spammers?
  • This clearly boned me out of my plan to achieve 20 ribbons by a very long shot.

Why is there this completely innacurate assumption that the ribbons we have out right now are the only ribbons ever going to come out.

For all you know, we could release another 5 this weekend that all you have to do is log in.

Then you won't be so upset because you're plan to get 20 will still be intact.

My suggestion is to roll with it a bit and see whats coming down the pipeline.

7 days ago there was no indication we were going to give away a permanent weapon for ribbons. Now that there is you get your shorts in a knot!
  • Well,

Firstly, I'm not exagerating. I did spent 2 hours on completing 2 games. Why? People kept flashing people.

Clearly you finished it with clan people.. I didn't have that luxuary like you sadly.

Why would I gift you 100k? or Rather spend money on this dump again?

I think I spent enough money on this dump already.

nono, Dota is a custom map in warcraft 3 frozen throne. :P

Its like LOL but it came out first ! before lol =P

I know that crap, I'm not that stupid >.>, however I think I'm supposed to have certain Version of Warcraft 3 in order to make DotA work.
  • I should also add that in EVERY FORUM POST we've made for ALL THE RIBBON CHANGES we've done.

We've stressed that a) there will be more ribbons coming and b) there will be another opportunity to win the exclusive Hero Mode ribbon.

It is not our fault that people don't read the full news.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    According to your posts. You've been legitly participating in forum discussions since around November of last year.

There was no indication in November that a ribbon tied to post count would exist. So how would you know to participate in discussions then? You did because you wanted to be a part of a community.

This aspect has not changed.

Now you just don't have to make a post like:

Sir with do all respet use your GM power and ban the spammer dont juts take something i did earn without spamming.
    and yet againg you and your team are making more ppl quit this game everyday. if you take a closer look at the ppl who play this game, the N/A community that used to play this game has reduced in at least 80% in the last 8 months. now i wonder why .
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Why is there this completely innacurate assumption that the ribbons we have out right now are the only ribbons ever going to come out.

For all you know, we could release another 5 this weekend that all you have to do is log in.

Then you won't be so upset because you're plan to get 20 will still be intact.

My suggestion is to roll with it a bit and see whats coming down the pipeline.

7 days ago there was no indication we were going to give away a permanent weapon for ribbons. Now that there is you get your shorts in a knot!

That is the problem Right There.

How can you NOT see it? You GUYS gave the indication of new Weapon on receiving the 20 ribbon.

That caused people to PLAN to get that 20 ribbons.

Reset their K/D to get Clutch killer along with the new forum posts to get it.

Yet, now people can't do that anymore right? because of what?

Bunch of idiotic Spammers that caused Even the "remotely good" poster/contributer to lose it.

Heh, release 5 ? I highly doubt it, I know how "free" gaming companies go. They like to make sure people log on to play long and spend money. Beside they don't give out Freebies easily, as seen in this game.

how do I know this? I know someone who worked in these companies and he told me quite a bit.

Please stop giving non-truthful ideas that won't happen over in a while.
    [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    I should also add that in EVERY FORUM POST we've made for ALL THE RIBBON CHANGES we've done.

We've stressed that a) there will be more ribbons coming and b) there will be another opportunity to win the exclusive Hero Mode ribbon.

It is not our fault that people don't read the full news.

a) more ribbons when?
    You have given no frame of reference, and No indication of number of ribbons.
    How is it that you guys give Hollow information which has no Solid proof.?

b) I know you did, I did miss it and I do intend to get it this week.
  • N0_Way wrote: »
    Sir with do all respet use your GM power and ban the spammer dont juts take something i did earn without spamming.
    and yet againg you and your team are making more ppl quit this game everyday. if you take a closer look at the ppl who play this game, the N/A community that used to play this game has reduced in at least 80% in the last 8 months. now i wonder why .

You are right, I believed in this game, and I lost faith.
  • pretty much this ribbon didnt promote the forum or anithing it just promote the crystal custom to be the hottest gun for the moment. Well at least it give me something to talk about
  • 100,000 kills WITHOUT reset ? Are you serious ?

You think you're trying to improve the game, but all you do is promote hacking / farming.
    Hell even I'm temped now.

Why not make a ribbon for General rank? Or for people who have all the golden guns?

Since when did a "free game" become the synonym of a tiranny where the leaders do not wish to account for the need of the people?

Z8 doesn't care about the welfare of their players.

You think you're trying to improve the game, but all you do is promote hacking / farming.

Why not make a ribbon for General rank? Or for people who have all the golden guns?

Since when did a "free game" become the synonym of a tiranny where the leaders do not wish to account for the need of the people?

I agree whole-heartedly.

They do promote such idiotic tactics.

Because those ideas promote the welfare of the players:)

Lol, it a business after all, money is everything

you are very rigth. and i think they wanted to bring ppl to the forums so they create that ribbon and when it got out of control they juts took it away. and i still think the solution was rigth in their face BAN THE SPAMMERS.
  • N0_Way wrote: »
    you are very rigth. and i think they wanted to bring ppl to the forums so they create that ribbon and when it got out of control they juts took it away. and i still think the solution was rigth in their face BAN THE SPAMMERS.

Funny thing,

They can't ban the spammer correctly, while they give infractions to "contributers " like me. rofl.

Ironic right?
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    Because those ideas promote the welfare of the players:)

I was being sarcastic. General rank, all golden guns and 100k kills is a ridiculously high goal.
    Only a grasp of people can achieve this.
  • Funny thing,

They can't ban the spammer correctly, while they give infractions to "contributers " like me. rofl.

Ironic right?

Actually, you broke one rule, twice.
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    Actually, you broke one rule, twice.

I agree with the first breaking,

and I see no resemblence of this topic to the complaint.

I was complaining on giving ther ribbons back, while this is about the z8 mainly screwing over the good people.

how is that same to you again?
  • idk why you people care about this so much... M4 CC is the same as the M4 C... also you lost a ribbon, i lost a ribbon, so what? more will come, i have 48k kills its still a long shot to get the 100k, idc i'll play normally and when i get there ill get there... new ribbons will come

now get a life and don't be so stressed up about a game
  • I understand ur frustration man. I myself wasted time to do hero mission and forum post as well. But they not gona change shi.t, at least for now.

By the way , I already told everyone that this gun will be gone if u dont get it now( last week with all the spaming still going on). See i was right because now you are 1 ribbon away from it. Hahhahahaha
  • i really feel sorry for those who were actually counting on that ribbon to get the m4 crystal. i have that gun already but i do feel the pain and its always coming down on the good ppl.
    its sad how bad things always happend to good ppl.
    but what can you do its Z8 game after all.
    there is no point for us to keep goin with this have a nice day every1 wish you all well.
  • em0tioN wrote: »
    idk why you people care about this so much... M4 CC is the same as the M4 C... also you lost a ribbon, i lost a ribbon, so what? more will come, i have 48k kills its still a long shot to get the 100k, idc i'll play normally and when i get there ill get there... new ribbons will come

now get a life and don't be so stressed up about a game

Clearly you Do not Understand this frustration.

Im mainly focused on their ACTIONS and REACTIONS to the situation. NOT THE GUN.

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE TRASH AND READ for once.

Fine I can't get the gun but Clearly they had better OPTIONs to resolve this yet they went on screwing even the "righteous people"
  • i totally agree with this guy. I mean i got boned in the anus i lost 1 ribbon i worked for. And i reseted my k/d i mean we should get the kills we used to have and the new 1's i belive that should be how it is but z8 doesnt care they liesten to nobody so why complain.
  • z8games is full of surprises. Woooooooo, so excited :D:D
  • Yes, I'm serious.

People who actually legitly participated in the discussion to obtain the military ribbon are currently screwed over by z8/idiotic spamming idiots.

No surprise there, I knew z8 would let us the legit people down like always.

I wonder how far they will go in letting us down.

Also to those who resetted their K/D ratio to obtain another ribbon which is the Clutch Killer, are current even More Boned.

Why do I feel to play this game which likes to screw over people's plans.

Sigh.

even you i think you just join forums when after the patch
  • nnej_08 wrote: »
    even you i think you just join forums when after the patch

no, I joined bfore. I joined during November/ December of 2010

Don't make up facts.
  • Please tell me if I am wrong here because all the proof's I've seen in these past weeks have shown me that z8 clearly makes choices after not accessing the situation correctly.

Why?, People are jerks and they like to hinder people from finishing their missions. Clearly, I'm assuming you z8 people think people are all goody tooshy, since you decided to only lower the counts by half.

2. The ribbon for posting in forum. Why not give people the ribbon to those who already have it but stop giving them out? instead of replacing them completely.

This equally removes the ability to those who comes to spam disappear.
    Yet you decided to just remove it completely for those who already had it.

If so, can you give me back hours I wasted contributing on forum to obtain that prize?

3. I spent money on this game, I dare say I did spend lots of money, why because I liked the community and how z8 responded since november of 2010, but past weeks you guys have done nothing but disappoint me whole heartedly.

You contradict yourself too many times. First off, you keep telling Z8 that you joined forums to become part of the community, yet in that quote, you tell us that you worked hard to get the ribbon. Second, you don't have a right to rant off at things that are solely Z8's fault. They tried to compromise, and yet too many fools ruined it. They lowered the post count from 1,000 to 250, to 25. 25 posts for a ribbons seems ridiculous, and some other ribbons are extremely hard to get. I'm not going to lie, they did the right thing.
    Last of all, spending money on this game does not make you a greater person on forums, in game, or what-not. It just meant you spent money on this game for your own purposes only. Have a good day, please.
  • lol how can you lose something you don't own..you need to remember z8 chooses to give ribbons ...it's their game..they technically own it all :P your just renting it.

I'm pretty sure the toa covers all this :P same thing in wow and many other games.
  • forever119 wrote: »
    i already got the m4c-c .. even i don have that military ribbon i am still at 20 ribbons..

i think u r so damn right. Saiden, u should remove the ribbon options instead of replacing them with a new ribbon. for the people who already have it, should keep them.. just like the xmax ribbon, who complains.
    that way the flamings will stop, no more spammers.. no more legit forumer angers ..

u should really reconsder this..
    let me beg u for it. . . i just u everyone to be fair..

Agreed, keep it for who already had it!
  • The ribbon for posting in forum. Why not give people the ribbon to those who already have it but stop giving them out? instead of replacing them completely.

that is a good idea. Instead of whipping it out completely that makes things fair :S
This discussion has been closed.