I like how Legit people get always screwed over by Z8/idiotic people

Comments

• That is the problem Right There.

How can you NOT see it? You GUYS gave the indication of new Weapon on receiving the 20 ribbon.

That caused people to PLAN to get that 20 ribbons.

Reset their K/D to get Clutch killer along with the new forum posts to get it.

Yet, now people can't do that anymore right? because of what?

Bunch of idiotic Spammers that caused Even the "remotely good" poster/contributer to lose it.

Heh, release 5 ? I highly doubt it, I know how "free" gaming companies go. They like to make sure people log on to play long and spend money. Beside they don't give out Freebies easily, as seen in this game.

how do I know this? I know someone who worked in these companies and he told me quite a bit.

Please stop giving non-truthful ideas that won't happen over in a while.

a) more ribbons when?
    You have given no frame of reference, and No indication of number of ribbons.
    How is it that you guys give Hollow information which has no Solid proof.?

b) I know you did, I did miss it and I do intend to get it this week.

I'm pretty sure you have a skewed view of whats going on around here.

Since about summer last weekend we've done giveaways, promos and events for almost every weekend. So quickly do things like Sniper Week and other such events go lost. Or Clan Points Weekends. Or GP giveaways for doing as something as simple as fragging some friends. Not to mention we give away items straight up like the USP Handgun, the M4A1 Custom Crystal. We've given away tons. It's unfortunate that you seem to be in the position to think otherwise.

Your plan to get 20 ribbons has not been affected. Your plan now just may take a different route. That's not to say we're not going to stop releasing ribbons and then your "plan" will change again.

I'll end this by saying you really have no idea whats going on behind the scenes and you're upset that you didn't get your M4A1 custom crystal 5 minutes after it was released. It's understandable that you are upset. But the removal of a spam post ribbon which you spammed posts to get (yes, I have looked at all your recent fairly useless posts) has now got you up in arms.

The community here will be better off without the ribbon (for now) and when we have a few more ribbons to release people like you will look back and wonder why you were so upset.
  • that is a good idea. Instead of whipping it out completely that makes things fair :S

Because the system doesn't work like that for a ribbon like that.
  • PRoDX wrote: »
    You contradict yourself too many times. First off, you keep telling Z8 that you joined forums to become part of the community, yet in that quote, you tell us that you worked hard to get the ribbon. Second, you don't have a right to rant off at things that are solely Z8's fault. They tried to compromise, and yet too many fools ruined it. They lowered the post count from 1,000 to 250, to 25. 25 posts for a ribbons seems ridiculous, and some other ribbons are extremely hard to get. I'm not going to lie, they did the right thing.
    Last of all, spending money on this game does not make you a greater person on forums, in game, or what-not. It just meant you spent money on this game for your own purposes only. Have a good day, please.

Im having a great day though :)

Well, yes, I did join at FIRST to be part of the community. (REF. from november 2010)

and I did work hard because I didn't have full 250 posts when patch came out. I did work hard wasted Long time to get up from 150 posts to 250 posts. Quite a handful isnt it?

You said,

" Second, you don't have a right to rant off at things that are solely Z8's fault. "

How do we Not have the rights?

WE PLAY the game because we can. are you like saying we can't play the game now? If it is their fault we have the rights to Complain.
    What in God's name have you been smoking.

You know when government's fail, we can complain. I.E Egypt.

I'm assuming you already have the gun so what ever they do, it doesnt matter to you so, you would take their side.

But you forget to put Your shoe on those who suffered from their choices.

Last of all, spending money on this game does not make you a greater person on forums, in game,

This O'really?

I'm seen some people who are famous for spending alot of money on this game. ON FORUM.

Im sure you know who.

K thx Bai

Good day to you too :)
    llJackll wrote: »
    Agreed, keep it for who already had it!

yay
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you have a skewed view of whats going on around here.

Since about summer last weekend we've done giveaways, promos and events for almost every weekend. So quickly do things like Sniper Week and other such events go lost. Or Clan Points Weekends. Or GP giveaways for doing as something as simple as fragging some friends. Not to mention we give away items straight up like the USP Handgun, the M4A1 Custom Crystal. We've given away tons. It's unfortunate that you seem to be in the position to think otherwise.

Your plan to get 20 ribbons has not been affected. Your plan now just may take a different route. That's not to say we're not going to stop releasing ribbons and then your "plan" will change again.

I'll end this by saying you really have no idea whats going on behind the scenes and you're upset that you didn't get your M4A1 custom crystal 5 minutes after it was released. It's understandable that you are upset. But the removal of a spam post ribbon which you spammed posts to get (yes, I have looked at all your recent fairly useless posts) has now got you up in arms.

The community here will be better off without the ribbon (for now) and when we have a few more ribbons to release people like you will look back and wonder why you were so upset.

Of course I have somewhat of a skcewed view like yours.

I'm saying you do not give out More like "free games" i have experienced to play.
    The hand outs were like 7 day weapons or minor GPS like 10k or 5k etc..

Its not much but I guess it was a hand out.

Its rather much much less.. anyhow.

Actually you did make the way to acheive 20 ribbons much... harder.

Almost to impossible rather...

I am a fulltime student in college who have not the luxuary to get ridiculous number of hours devoted to this game.

Its just that you made it impossible for me to get that 20 ribbons til another 7 months?

Seriously.. You people. I said I am not upset of the not receiving M4A-C_c

I own a M4c and I'm even content with it but I'm more disappointed In the Staff's actions.

Clearly talking and complaining to you staff is impossible because You won't see the other side of light!

I guess you thoguht it was for the "greater good" when you sacrifice those who may not now resolve to stay on the good side.

Aren't you afraid of those who were really disappointed by this to turn the other shoe?

I.E abuse the rules like farming, hacking?

In general, I'm going to end with this.

You guys have made some disappointing decisions here, that you caused to anger many people.. or little.

Also proven my point that all humans are biased, and you are human after all, and that you wont see the light of the other side like me.

Since this conversation isnt going anywhere. Lets end it here.
  • I really can't understand why you are blaming this on the GM's etc.... They tried to do something nice, like giving a m4a1 cc away for free.

It's the community (like usual) who has abused the well-intentioned ideas of the GM's.
  • TooLazyTo wrote: »
    I really can't understand why you are blaming this on the GM's etc.... They tried to do something nice, like giving a m4a1 cc away for free.

It's the community (like usual) who has abused the well-intentioned ideas of the GM's.

Okay, another confused person here.

Its also their fault as well.

Why?
    Their choice at the end to terminate spamming has been. Lets say disappointing and a Huge Let down to many.

can't say its all the spammer;'s fault but even though its the major part.
  • You said,

" Second, you don't have a right to rant off at things that aren't solely Z8's fault. "

How do we Not have the rights?

WE PLAY the game because we can. are you like saying we can't play the game now? If it is their fault we have the rights to Complain.
    What in God's name have you been smoking.

You know when government's fail, we can complain. I.E Egypt.

yay

You know that you're wrong when a) you don't have your ribbon and you're mad, b) you start making references to things that aren't related to what we're talking about , ie the government? in Egypt? c) You try to make yourself look good when you keep telling us that you are, "LEGIT" and Saidin finds out that you have been spamming as well(I DO IT AS WELL, at least i'm being straight about it).

And if you read correctly, I am saying that you can't blame Z8. Maybe I need to write in simple English for you to fully understand. "Second, you don't have a right to rant off at things that aren't solely Z8's fault." ----> "You can't blame Z8". Don't know why you started talking about being able to play the game? I never mentioned it, and it's a free game. I think you are just upset that you got screwed over. Many people are, including me, but there are better ways to deal with it.

Oh and, Z8 is a gaming company, not a government. Making useless posts and or constantly spamming criticism can or may get you banned permanently.
  • Okay, another confused person here.

Its also their fault as well.

Why?
    Their choice at the end to terminate spamming has been. Lets say disappointing and a Huge Let down to many.

can't say its all the spammer;'s fault but even though its the major part.

Just because they made decisions that may or may not let people down does not make them wrong. I remember before the announcement of the ribbon, the forums were kind of quiet, few trolls here and there. Then, boom, kids with like 0-10 posts started posting ridiculous things on forums. Can't blame the GMs for deciding to end that, its nonsense.
    You know that you're wrong when a) you don't have your ribbon and you're mad, b) you start making references to things that aren't related to what we're talking about , ie the government? in Egypt? c) You try to make yourself look good when you keep telling us that you are, "LEGIT" and Saidin finds out that you have been spamming as well(I DO IT AS WELL, at least i'm being straight about it).

And if you read correctly, I am saying that you can't blame Z8. Maybe I need to write in simple English for you to fully understand. "Second, you don't have a right to rant off at things that aren't solely Z8's fault." ----> "You can't blame Z8". Don't know why you started talking about being able to play the game? I never mentioned it, and it's a free game. I think you are just upset that you got screwed over. Many people are, including me, but there are better ways to deal with it.

Oh and, Z8 is a gaming company, not a government. Making useless posts and or constantly spamming criticism can or may get you banned permanently.

Wow.. You know what?

No, I am NOT BLOODY MAD. Now you are just irritating me.

I DONT NEED THE m4-c-c I HAVE AN M4C.

did you even bloody read the whole topic?

If not refrain from joining this converastion.

I did reference Government because IT IS SOME WHAT RELAVENT.

If there is something wrong and it is either the z8 fault which in reference to Government screw up,s

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN. to either z8 or government.

If you do not see this , forget it, You are clearly not understanding it.

your C) point

If i spammed, fine I don't deserve it but to those who deserve it don't they get their rewards?

happy now"?

Also, I'm going to put this in a much gentler english for you.

Why in the heck can we not complain, are you all mutes? Its a bloody thing called Freedom of Speech. I can complain If I want to whenever I want, and No this isnt against the rules

I checked the forum regulations and Nothing about complaining is against the rules.

So please Enlighten me.
  • why dont you just stop crying and accept the facts?
  • Of course I have somewhat of a skcewed view like yours.
    I am a fulltime student in college who have not the luxuary to get ridiculous number of hours devoted to this game.

You guys have made some disappointing decisions here, that you caused to anger many people.. or little.

Also proven my point that all humans are biased, and you are human after all, and that you wont see the light of the other side like me.

Since this conversation isnt going anywhere. Lets end it here.

Thank goodness you're ending this useless conversation. As a full time college student, you're quite immature over the loss of a frivolous thing in a free game. Personally, I am happy they got rid of the ribbon. In the past week, every thread had some distracting spam posts.
  • Wow.. You know what?

If there is something wrong and it is either the z8 fault which in reference to Government screw up,s

your C) point

If i spammed, fine I don't deserve it but to those who deserve it don't they get their rewards?

happy now"?

Why in the heck can we not complain, are you all mutes? Its a bloody thing called Freedom of Speech. I can complain If I want to whenever I want, and No this isnt against the rules

I checked the forum regulations and Nothing about complaining is against the rules.

So please Enlighten me.
    z8 forums isn't a democracy, you only have the rights saidin gives you
  • Clearly you Do not Understand this frustration.

Im mainly focused on their ACTIONS and REACTIONS to the situation. NOT THE GUN.

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE TRASH AND READ for once.

Fine I can't get the gun but Clearly they had better OPTIONs to resolve this yet they went on screwing even the "righteous people"

If you get frustrated about a game what are you gonna do when you hit real life? Fail at it? If your boss tells you to do something you dont wanta do are you gonna throw this big of a fit? I doubt it.

Quit emphasizing certain words. Makes you look very childish.

Go see a shrink if you get this worked up.
  • Wow.. You know what?

your C) point

happy now"?

So please Enlighten me.
    Never said you couldn't complain. Said you couldn't blame Z8 for their respective works. Simple math, COMPLAIN DOES NOT EQUAL BLAME. Sigh, just another kid on the block who just wants to troll badly.
  • He's actually right. I got screwed a ribbon for no reason basically because moronic spammers ruined it for us.
  • Wow.. You know what?

your C) point

happy now"?

So please Enlighten me.
    No matter what they did about it some people were going to complain. Personally I'm glad they took away the ribbon because the spammers were quite irritating and I think it was an appropriate response for a forum community that has an average maturity level of a 3 year old.

P.S. Freedom of speech only applies to government entities. Z8games is a private company so it does not apply to them or their forums.
  • Yes, I'm serious.

People who actually legitly participated in the discussion to obtain the military ribbon are currently screwed over by z8/idiotic spamming idiots.

No surprise there, I knew z8 would let us the legit people down like always.

I wonder how far they will go in letting us down.

Also to those who resetted their K/D ratio to obtain another ribbon which is the Clutch Killer, are current even More Boned.

Why do I feel to play this game which likes to screw over people's plans.

Sigh.
    lmaoooo true that, they also have that votekick where pros get kicked and 1hitters dont O.O? so badddd
  • D_ArtS wrote: »
    why dont you just stop crying and accept the facts?

I still have the rights to cry.
    and I did accept the fact

/thread.
    Rabbz wrote: »
    If you get frustrated about a game what are you gonna do when you hit real life? Fail at it? If your boss tells you to do something you dont wanta do are you gonna throw this big of a fit? I doubt it.

Quit emphasizing certain words. Makes you look very childish.

Go see a shrink if you get this worked up.

Clearly you can't read for life. I said I'm mad at the staff's choices. You know what, Believe what you want, it may satisfy your little need to be right.

Stop comparing games to work.

Work is much different from games

Kthx bai.

P.S Stop giving real life advices in forums kthx okay?

Theres a job for those.

levram wrote: »
    z8 forums isn't a democracy, you only have the rights saidin gives you

I guess you are right.
    ApHavoc642 wrote: »
    Thank goodness you're ending this useless conversation. As a full time college student, you're quite immature over the loss of a frivolous thing in a free game. Personally, I am happy they got rid of the ribbon. In the past week, every thread had some distracting spam posts.

As a full time student in college I'm quite disappointed in your reading skills.

I am mad at the fact of their choices made. Not at the game, but their choice.
    I'm happy to at the fact that spammers are gone but I'm just mad at their choices to get rid of it.

/Thread.

Mods close this thread plz.
  • TooLazyTo wrote: »
    No matter what they did about it some people were going to complain. Personally I'm glad they took away the ribbon because the spammers were quite irritating and I think it was an appropriate response for a forum community that has an average maturity level of a 3 year old.

P.S. Freedom of speech only applies to government entities. Z8games is a private company so it does not apply to them or their forums.

Lastly before this thread get closed,

Regardless of the freedom of speech not being involved, I am still allowed to post as I have broken no rules on their list of rules.
  • As a full time student in college I'm quite disappointed in your reading skills.

I am mad at the fact of their choices made. Not at the game, but their choice.
    I'm happy to at the fact that spammers are gone but I'm just mad at their choices to get rid of it.

You're mad at them because of what they did? And you're a college student? Be more mature please? They're not always going to make choices that coincide with everyone being happy. They have a game to run, a forum to clean up, and a new mode they are trying to promote. I honestly don't think its the wrong decision to make.
  • August212 wrote: »
    I think the new ribbon its more fair them the forum ribbon, its easier to spam the intire forum than kill 100.000 people on the game.
    You need to actually work for it.

I will give a positive light that to achieve this ribbon you have to be playing for awhile, farmer or not, and that makes the game active.
  • Clearly you Do not Understand this frustration.

Im mainly focused on their ACTIONS and REACTIONS to the situation. NOT THE GUN.

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE TRASH AND READ for once.

Fine I can't get the gun but Clearly they had better OPTIONs to resolve this yet they went on screwing even the "righteous people"

ok you want me to talk to you seriously? i will, but then don't come crying because you realized you're whole idea was stupid.

The ribbon was removed with a reason, and a good one. it was initially created to make the community bigger and so that the forums would have a little bit more of attention, unfortunatly they didn't consider that people like you for example would be spamming the hell out of this forum, making it a problem for the legit forumers and the staff.

i bet before they removed the ribbon you spammed and after that you saw everyone saying that they were sick of the spammers, therefore you decided to pretend you're here for a long time and that you didn't spamm at all, yet knowing you had spammed for the ribbon and you had it, you also knew that it wouldn't be taken from you so you kept you're act

Now it was removed, and the normal people and normal forumers realize that what they've been asking for finally happened and so we agreed with z8's decision.

Later on you came here and saw that you're precious spamm ribbon had disapeared, so you decided to make this thread saying that you don't think they should had removed the ribbon because it was a prize for the legit forumers.

Yet you are not a regular forumer or a legit forumer, im not going to say im a known guy around here cuz i know im not, but one thing i know, i come here everytime i can, i post and when i post i say real and usefull things, i never spammed, because i don't care about the ribbon or my post count, i want to be apart of this community, and if you actually wanted the same has i or any other decent forumer, you would understand why this ribbon had to be removed and you wouldn't cry about it nor would you make a discussion about something you know you will lose.

all the forumers were asking for the removal of this ribbon, they understood why and realized we were right so they removed it and they WONT give it back for now because it will ruin this forum
  • For me.. I don't have any zp weapons other than the shovel which is gonna expire in 2 days and at that, that was by coupons.... I was really looking forward to 2 more badges and be able to finally say that "I own a zp weapon." I don't mind having my ribbon taken away because of spammers.... I mind that I can't at least have a courtesy ribbon.. I know other ribbons are coming out soon and that I have to postpone my plans because of some idiot spammers....

I just find it a bit unfair that 1. those who have obtained the ribbon fairly cannot recieve a courtesy ribbon, and 2. Those who wasted money to reset their KDR just to find out that they need 100,000 kills for another badge got a bit cheapshotted..

GRANTED, there will be more ribbons to come, but z8games made money off of the 2.0 KDR ribbon without releasing or at least saying clearly, that another ribbon will include "x" number of kills..
    You're mad at them because of what they did? And you're a college student? Be more mature please? They're not always going to make choices that coincide with everyone being happy. They have a game to run, a forum to clean up, and a new mode they are trying to promote. I honestly don't think its the wrong decision to make.

Well then. Believe what you want, and I'll believe what you want.

What is mature? Can you even define mature?

Maybe you want to say civil?

Also, this kept bothering me, what has it got to do with you if I am mad or not, if I am ranting You have the choice to ignore and not care yet, you clearly like to meddle with stuff.

So Maybe you should grow up a little and learn a thing called "ignorance is a bliss"
  • em0tioN wrote: »
    ok you want me to talk to you seriously? i will, but then don't come crying because you realized you're whole idea was stupid.

The ribbon was removed with a reason, and a good one. it was initially created to make the community bigger and so that the forums would have a little bit more of attention, unfortunatly they didn't consider that people like you for example would be spamming the hell out of this forum, making it a problem for the legit forumers and the staff.

Did I say it wasn't a good choice? I did say I spammed a bit, but yet I did not completely go on a rampage stating Non-related ******ed statement like most of the spammers.

Please Don't catagorize me as that bunch k thx.
    i bet before they removed the ribbon you spammed and after that you saw everyone saying that they were sick of the spammers, therefore you decided to pretend you're here for a long time and that you didn't spamm at all, yet knowing you had spammed for the ribbon and you had it, you also knew that it wouldn't be taken from you so you kept you're act

Now it was removed, and the normal people and normal forumers realize that what they've been asking for finally happened and so we agreed with z8's decision.

Later on you came here and saw that you're precious spamm ribbon had disapeared, so you decided to make this thread saying that you don't think they should had removed the ribbon because it was a prize for the legit forumers.

GONN STOP YOU RIGHT HERE.

I did state that I did not deserve that Ribbon. I said for the sake of those who did. Honestly are you gonna keep rabbling on that Its all about me?

I SAID I DIDNT DESERVE THIS RIBBON. GET OFF THAT BLOODY TOPIC. Jebus, I thought people had more common sense.

Yet you are not a regular forumer or a legit forumer, im not going to say im a known guy around here cuz i know im not, but one thing i know, i come here everytime i can, i post and when i post i say real and usefull things, i never spammed, because i don't care about the ribbon or my post count, i want to be apart of this community, and if you actually wanted the same has i or any other decent forumer, you would understand why this ribbon had to be removed and you wouldn't cry about it nor would you make a discussion about something you know you will lose.

all the forumers were asking for the removal of this ribbon, they understood why and realized we were right so they removed it and they WONT give it back for now because it will ruin this forum[/QUOTE]

Refer to my previous statement thx.

and for the love of god, Close this topic.
    Please.
  • They should of known this would happen. Now they not only screwed the normal, non-spammers in the community but everyone who didn't deserve it. Oh there more ribbons to come? So you can remove them when things don't go YOU"R way? And no idc about the knock off M4_CC I have the normal one. It's the feeling I get when people look at my clan page and see that ribbon and go "wow."
This discussion has been closed.