I like how Legit people get always screwed over by Z8/idiotic people

Yes, I'm serious.

People who actually legitly participated in the discussion to obtain the military ribbon are currently screwed over by z8/idiotic spamming idiots.

No surprise there, I knew z8 would let us the legit people down like always.

I wonder how far they will go in letting us down.

Also to those who resetted their K/D ratio to obtain another ribbon which is the Clutch Killer, are current even More Boned.

Why do I feel to play this game which likes to screw over people's plans.

Sigh.

Comments

• Please, don't tell me you actually joined the forums because you wanted to, and not wanting to get that ribbon?
  • Yes, I'm serious.

People who actually legitly participated in the discussion to obtain the military ribbon are currently screwed over by z8/idiotic spamming idiots.

According to your posts. You've been legitly participating in forum discussions since around November of last year.

There was no indication in November that a ribbon tied to post count would exist. So how would you know to participate in discussions then? You did because you wanted to be a part of a community.

This aspect has not changed.

Now you just don't have to make a post like:
    I really see no difference in M4-c ..

I really regret getting this weapon.. but I mean its good to have right?
  • 1. I joined the forums out of free will and to try and come with suggestions to make this game better as well as helping the helpless in the Technical Support forums.

2. Yes I've been robbed by z8games because I lost a ribbon that I had obtained without the need of spamming.. It's not that I want that particular ribbon.. But now I have to scramble to get another ribbon... It's like saying, you're only 2 coupons away from the big prize.. Then, even though I've done nothing wrong, I lose a coupon because some other ppl were acting like idiots...
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    According to your posts. You've been legitly participating in forum discussions since around November of last year.

There was no indication in November that a ribbon tied to post count would exist. So how would you know to participate in discussions then? You did because you wanted to be a part of a community.

This aspect has not changed.

Now you just don't have to make a post like:

[/QUOTE]

Heres what you guys did here,

You gave hope(more incentive) to those who have posted since November (i.e me) to continue to participate in this forum.

After the patch, people had actual incentive to participate more in the community. Why? because they had something to gain out of, yes a ribbon.

Then some, people like me who were close to that 20 ribbon count decided to lets say get their military one and 1-2 more til they reach their 20 ribbon count.

I reset my K/D to get my Clutch Killer ribbon which made me go down to 0 kills.

This clearly boned me out of my plan to achieve 20 ribbons by a very long shot.

Yes, I did miss the hero mode apprantely since that stupid flash bug caused me to not able to complete that 10 game count.
    How absurd. even after spending Hours and Hours trying to finish it.

Yes, I'm also talking about that flash bug that caused people to drop. I've seen numerous people like us who try to get their 10 games by playing litterally 10 hours+

I personally played 5-6 hours.

Rather than just letting that day's requirement go, you decided to lower it to 10, which I think was just stupid.

I wonder if you staff people ever tried to play 10 games on that day.

Yeah yeah, you coulda played with your clan mates, but honestly I play this game alone in pubs.

Clearly you guys dont care of the "pub" people.
  • Heres what you guys did here,

You gave hope(more incentive) to those who have posted since November (i.e me) to continue to participate in this forum.

After the patch, people had actual incentive to participate more in the community. Why? because they had something to gain out of, yes a ribbon.

Then some, people like me who were close to that 20 ribbon count decided to lets say get their military one and 1-2 more til they reach their 20 ribbon count.

I reset my K/D to get my Clutch Killer ribbon which made me go down to 0 kills.

This clearly boned me out of my plan to achieve 20 ribbons by a very long shot.

Yes, I did miss the hero mode apprantely since that stupid flash bug caused me to not able to complete that 10 game count.
    How absurd. even after spending Hours and Hours trying to finish it.

Yes, I'm also talking about that flash bug that caused people to drop. I've seen numerous people like us who try to get their 10 games by playing litterally 10 hours+

I personally played 5-6 hours.

Rather than just letting that day's requirement go, you decided to lower it to 10, which I think was just stupid.

I wonder if you staff people ever tried to play 10 games on that day.

Yeah yeah, you coulda played with your clan mates, but honestly I play this game alone in pubs.

Clearly you guys dont care of the "pub" people.

The vast majority of the forumers here don't.
  • I think the new ribbon its more fair them the forum ribbon, its easier to spam the intire forum than kill 100.000 people on the game.
    You need to actually work for it.
  • Please tell me if I am wrong here because all the proof's I've seen in these past weeks have shown me that z8 clearly makes choices after not accessing the situation correctly.

1. Flash crash issue, I bet you guys have not known how bad the situation was to finishing 10 games of that requirement. It was absolutely horrid. To just finish 2 games, I took 2 hours. Yes, 2 hours in 2 games which was basically 14 rounds total.

Why?, People are jerks and they like to hinder people from finishing their missions. Clearly, I'm assuming you z8 people think people are all goody tooshy, since you decided to only lower the counts by half.

Also I tried to look for a forum game but guess what? Forums was down for Hours on that day.

So why not make that requirement just given on that day?

2. The ribbon for posting in forum. Why not give people the ribbon to those who already have it but stop giving them out? instead of replacing them completely.

This equally removes the ability to those who comes to spam disappear.
    Yet you decided to just remove it completely for those who already had it.

Why? I ask ? why punish those who have worked hard to obtain this?
    If so, can you give me back hours I wasted contributing on forum to obtain that prize?

3. I spent money on this game, I dare say I did spend lots of money, why because I liked the community and how z8 responded since november of 2010, but past weeks you guys have done nothing but disappoint me whole heartedly.

I'm sure you wont care of another little customer lost because you have tons right?
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    The vast majority of the forumers here don't.

clearly, i guess forumers are no better than those spammers.
  • Well look at the bright side... Now instead of z8games encouraging spammers, they're now encouraging farmers.
  • August212 wrote: »
    I think the new ribbon its more fair them the forum ribbon, its easier to spam the intire forum than kill 100.000 people on the game.
    You need to actually work for it.

I would have 180.000 kills. Now i'm back to 36.000 and i see that stupid ribbon coming out.
  • Please tell me if I am wrong here because all the proof's I've seen in these past weeks have shown me that z8 clearly makes choices after not accessing the situation correctly.

1. Flash crash issue, I bet you guys have not known how bad the situation was to finishing 10 games of that requirement. It was absolutely horrid. To just finish 2 games, I took 2 hours. Yes, 2 hours in 2 games which was basically 14 rounds total.

Why?, People are jerks and they like to hinder people from finishing their missions. Clearly, I'm assuming you z8 people think people are all goody tooshy, since you decided to only lower the counts by half.

Also I tried to look for a forum game but guess what? Forums was down for Hours on that day.

2. The ribbon for posting in forum. Why not give people the ribbon to those who already have it but stop giving them out? instead of replacing them completely.

If so, can you give me back hours I wasted contributing on forum to obtain that prize?

3. I spent money on this game, I dare say I did spend lots of money, why because I liked the community and how z8 responded since november of 2010, but past weeks you guys have done nothing but disappoint me whole heartedly.

I'm sure you wont care of another little customer lost because you have tons right?

Exactly :D
  • Sejanoz wrote: »
    I would have 180.000 kills. Now i'm back to 36.000 and i see that stupid ribbon coming out.

Same here, I had a bit, now im down to what.. 300? rofl.
    _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    Exactly :D

IKR, you smacked the money maker
  • Now all those ******s that spammed on forum will farm up to get 100k kills... This ribbon thing is just revealing its gayness
  • Yeah... They're going from one monster to another..
    Now all those ******s that spammed on forum will farm up to get 100k kills... This ribbon thing is just revealing its gayness

I pretty much said that lol.
    Now all those ******s that spammed on forum will farm up to get 100k kills... This ribbon thing is just revealing its gayness

Heh maybe I shall farm too, I'm sick of playing by the rules.

Just bend rules and play by not their rules.

vMiami wrote: »
    Yeah... They're going from one monster to another..

Yep, also create a monster too, I'm gonna join the monster side.
  • I'm 100% for you.. Yes I only started posting because I wanted that ribbon but hey.. I actually made well thought of posts in English with correct grammar.. Not that grammar counts but still... The ribbon will be back some day but to prevent spammers. I'm going to continue posting because I have nothing else to do during fourth period in school.

i already got the m4c-c .. even i don have that military ribbon i am still at 20 ribbons..

i think u r so damn right. Saiden, u should remove the ribbon options instead of replacing them with a new ribbon. for the people who already have it, should keep them.. just like the xmax ribbon, who complains.
    that way the flamings will stop, no more spammers.. no more legit forumer angers ..

u should really reconsder this..
    let me beg u for it. . . i just u everyone to be fair..
  • forever119 wrote: »
    i already got the m4c-c .. even i don have that military ribbon i am still at 20 ribbons..

i think u r so damn right. Saiden, u should remove the ribbon options instead of replacing them with a new ribbon. for the people who already have it, should keep them.. just like the xmax ribbon, who complains.
    that way the flamings will stop, no more spammers.. no more legit forumer angers ..

u should really reconsder this..
    let me beg u for it. . . i just u everyone to be fair..

people like you, bring hope back to humanity.

God bless your soul.
  • people like you, bring hope back to humanity.

God bless your soul.

I think you are taking this game WAY to seriosuly, play other games, like LoL for example, its lots of fun, unless you get a terribad team >.>
    I think you are taking this game WAY to seriosuly, play other games, like LoL for example, its lots of fun, unless you get a terribad team >.>

I play dota actually. Dota has more quality over this dump.

I play this game because I spent money on it, and Id like to get the moneys worth =)
  • Heh maybe I shall farm too, I'm sick of playing by the rules.

Just bend rules and play by not their rules.

Yep, also create a monster too, I'm gonna join the monster side.

Exactly.. What's the point in following the rules anymore for this game?
    vsAG6.jpg

i did all 20 games, so i think you are kinda exagerating/

someone tripping on a power cable i guess, and it was up most of the time (for me).

why dont you give me 100k zp?

if you have to work hard to get your post count you are spamming and spamming has to be stopped. if you only contributed to this forum to get a ribbon i think you should just leave these forums. but thats just my opinion.

saying you have spend money does not make you special

really
  • I play dota actually. Dota has more quality over this dump.

I play this game because I spent money on it, and Id like to get the moneys worth =)

DotA?

OMFG OMFG, where did you download it?,I'm having issues with LoL, started to lag like hell when the interface got updated, can't see crap during teamfights.

Link pl0x?
  • Z8 didn't rob anyone of anything. The m4cc was a GIFT for getting that many ribbons. You didn't have it before and you don't have it now. Nothing has changed.

Keep playing the game for fun and eventually you will have enough ribbons to get it. It's really not that big of a deal...
    I play dota actually. Dota has more quality over this dump.

i seriously hate LOL >.>
  • I was pretty dissappointed when I saw this and then saw the 100k kills and I also reset my k/d a month ago :(. But its just a game and more ribbons will come.

@ the topic on the hero mode challenge they are giving you another chance to get that ribbon.

Is it really killing you not having a gun that you previously couldnt get anyway? Its not like you had the gun and they took it away.

Life isnt going to end just because they took a ribbon away.
  • R4MM3R wrote: »
    i seriously hate LOL >.>

If you don't like RTS games, ofcourse you won't like LoL.

Im a big Ages of Empires fan, so liking LoL was really easy for me :D
  • R4MM3R wrote: »
    vsAG6.jpg

i did all 20 games, so i think you are kinda exagerating/

someone tripping on a power cable i guess, and it was up most of the time (for me).

why dont you give me 100k zp?

if you have to work hard to get your post count you are spamming and spamming has to be stopped. if you only contributed to this forum to get a ribbon i think you should just leave these forums. but thats just my opinion.

saying you have spend money does not make you special

really

Well,

Firstly, I'm not exagerating. I did spent 2 hours on completing 2 games. Why? People kept flashing people.

Clearly you finished it with clan people.. I didn't have that luxuary like you sadly.

Why would I gift you 100k? or Rather spend money on this dump again?

I think I spent enough money on this dump already.

_Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    DotA?

OMFG OMFG, where did you download it?,I'm having issues with LoL, started to lag like hell when the interface got updated, can't see crap during teamfights.

Link pl0x?

nono, Dota is a custom map in warcraft 3 frozen throne. :P

Its like LOL but it came out first ! before lol =P
This discussion has been closed.