Fallen vs. Reapers Inc.

Mmk, before I get into anything. Let me just say this is flame free. With that said moving on to the subject at hand. The flaming between Fallen and Reapers Inc. has been long and blah blah blah. What I'm posting here is a public challenge. TW told Pickle if he found him in game and challenged to a scrim it would happen after being accused of dodging. So with this said I found you in game and challenged you. Your only reply was I was crying and QQ'ing so I'll be respectful as a person and nice and make this thread since you think I'm joking in game.

I as a Lieutenant in Fallen, challenge Reapers A-Team to a scrim. No flames, no insults, nothing out of game subject. 1 Set of S&D games, to end this pointless banter that continues and started long before I was in Fallen. 1 Set of 9 rounds S&D (Since you guys are a S&D clan). One of you add me in game we work out a time most convenient for us all to bring our A-Teams and have it out over a fun yet still slightly competitive game.

Any replies to this in a flaming perspective or I view as insulting I will ignore. This is a legit Scrim Challenge or Request if you will since you won't take me seriously in game.

tl;dr: Note my post count, not a forum hoar. Just want the petty name calling and under the breath and behind peoples back talking to end. 1 S&D game, then this all ends.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.