crossfire sniper rifles guide

Comments

• When u said the awm is 1shot anywhere u failed and when u said the psg was da best in the game u ***n failed.
  • Arnoglock wrote: »
    trying to get a good sniper rifle? here are the pros and cons of all of them:

CLASS 1 (best snipers)

1.PSG1 and PSG1(red dragon)

this sniper is the best sniper in my opinion, because it fires the fastest and is semi auto, its also better than the SVD dragunov slightly, because you can stay zoomed in.

the red dragon upgrade allows it to have 5 extra rounds and a cool dragon skin

the bad side of the PSG1 is that its very hard to get (normal psg only in black market crates, psg RD for 70 coupons) also its not always one shot kill, unlike the AWM. it also only zooms in once.

PROS:
    fast firing rate
    semi automatic
    stays zoomed in
    slightly better than average damage

CONS:
    mediocre reload time
    very hard to get
    mostly not one shot kill
    zooms in only once

2.AWM and AWM (red dragon) (camo)

this is the second most common sniper in the game (m700 is the most common) its one shot kill ANYWHERE IN THE BODY so you dont have to worry about getting a headshot. the RD version has 5 extra rounds and a cool skin.both versions zoom in twice so you can get extra long range kills.

the bad things about the AWM is that its very slow walking with it, it also has very high recoil and fires slowly.

PROS:
    one shot kill ANYWHERE ON BODY
    relatively fast reload
    RD and camo have 5 extra bullets per magazine
    2 zooms
    extremly common in game

CONS:
    slow firing rate
    slow movement
    high recoil
    very loud

CLASS 2 (average snipers)

1.DSR-1

this gun is almost the same as a AWM except it fires faster and is very slightly stronger.

the thing that makes this a stats killer is this: it costs 68000 gp.

SERIOUSLY, if its that expensive, whats the point of this if the AWM is only 56000 gp and almost the same?

three other huge killers:
    ITS AS LOUD AS HEL*!
    its reload stinks like crap
    and it only has one zoom.

so this guns stats are very slightly better than the AWMs, but its cons make it a poor choice

PROS:
    one shot kill ANYWHERE ON THE BODY
    fires relatively fast

CONS:
    very slow snail reload
    most expensive weapon in the game
    very loud
    slow movement

2.DRAGUNOV

this gun is best for if you want something similar to the psg1
    its power is better than the psg1s and the m700s, and its semi auto system allows you to shoot fast, it also reloads relatively fast and zooms twice
    the bad part is that is very heavy, does not allow you to stay zoomed in, and for just 1000 more gp you can get the better awm.

PROS:
    fires fast
    reloads relatively fast
    strong

CONS:
    very slow
    does not allow you to stay zoomed in
    for just 1000 more gp you can get the better awm.

CLASS 3 (worst snipers)

1. M700

okay, this gun is good for normal sniper matches and is the fastest firing bolt action sniper.
    it also has 2 zooms. you also move fast with this one (i think)

the bad part is that its the weakest sniper rifle, and can be outmatched by all other snipers

PROS:
    fast firing rate
    fast reload
    FREE sinper already in your storage (um, if you didnt know this, YOU FAIL)
    two zooms
    CONS:
    weak
    outmatched by other snipers

SUMMARY:
    over all snipers, get the psg1 red dragon or the AWM red dragon/camo

use the m700 if you want to either for fun, or if you know you're a pro and sniping

tell me what you think guys!

HAVE FUN SNIPING! :D

psg is only good for people who can aim for the head easily..

really on a general scale the awm is the best choice for any sniper a novice or an experienced player.
  • RuSTalt wrote: »
    I read the part where you said that PSG is the best in this game.

Then I stopped and posted this.

^ /Agree. :)
  • WolvesG wrote: »
    Still better than most euros

most of the NA is tbh. no arguement there.
    treni would argue though lol
  • awm has the best power.it is my favourite.but i don't know about the new sniper which will come in couple of months (berret),is it good sniper?
  • M700 is good if you know how to use it.

i nearly got the hang of it (and nearly mastered the SG552) when i bought my SL and AWM.

From there...i just decended into noobishness...

shame on me.

But when i did have the M700, it made you less dependent on the firepower and more dependent on your reflexes and accuracy.
  • Mention that PSG red dragon, when zoomed in, has such a high firing speed that people will think you hack :P
  • RuSTalt wrote: »
    I read the part where you said that PSG is the best in this game.

Then I stopped and posted this.

hahahah nice :)

Also AWM do not kill 1 shot kill anywhere on body.. LEG shot is not 100 Hp its like 89 or something

CLASS 1 (best snipers)

this sniper is the best sniper in my opinion, because it fires the fastest and is semi auto, its also better than the SVD dragunov slightly, because you can stay zoomed in.

the bad side of the PSG1 is that its very hard to get (normal psg only in black market crates, psg RD for 70 coupons) also its not always one shot kill, unlike the AWM. it also only zooms in once.

PROS:
    fast firing rate
    semi automatic
    stays zoomed in

CONS:
    mediocre reload time
    very hard to get
    mostly not one shot kill
    zooms in only once

this is the second most common sniper in the game (m700 is the most common) its one shot kill ANYWHERE IN THE BODY so you dont have to worry about getting a headshot. the RD version has 5 extra rounds and a cool skin.both versions zoom in twice so you can get extra long range kills.

the bad things about the AWM is that its very slow walking with it, it also has very high recoil and fires slowly.

PROS:
    relatively fast reload
    2 zooms
    extremly common in game

CONS:
    slow firing rate
    slow movement
    high recoil
    very loud

1.DSR-1

this gun is almost the same as a AWM except it fires faster and is very slightly stronger.

SERIOUSLY, if its that expensive, whats the point of this if the AWM is only 56000 gp and almost the same?

ITS AS LOUD AS HEL*!

so this guns stats are very slightly better than the AWMs, but its cons make it a poor choice

PROS:
    fires relatively fast

CONS:
    very slow snail reload
    very loud
    slow movement

2.DRAGUNOV

its power is better than the psg1s and the m700s, and its semi auto system allows you to shoot fast, it also reloads relatively fast and zooms twice
    the bad part is that is very heavy, does not allow you to stay zoomed in, and for just 1000 more gp you can get the better awm.

PROS:
    fires fast
    reloads relatively fast
    strong

CONS:
    very slow

CLASS 3 (worst snipers)

1. M700

okay, this gun is good for normal sniper matches and is the fastest firing bolt action sniper.

the bad part is that its the weakest sniper rifle, and can be outmatched by all other snipers

PROS:
    fast firing rate
    fast reload
    two zooms
    CONS:
    weak

SUMMARY:

use the m700 if you want to either for fun, or if you know you're a pro and sniping

good job with the post

i'm the lucky owner of an AWM RD.:D
  • woa you posted this 2 times in diffrent places ROFL at you :P but good job!!
  • Dood M700 is the best sniper in the game - -'
  • wow great help since i consider my self a sniper
  • I think the AWM is the best of all because 1 hit... why does a pro not use the psg because the awm is better... and if you can quickscope you are untouchabel... okay you know what I mean :D
  • KtaLyn88 wrote: »
    good job with the post

i'm the lucky owner of an AWM RD.:D

if you know to quick scope get AWM RD or CAMO perm.

CLASS 1 (best snipers)

PROS:
    fast firing rate
    semi automatic
    stays zoomed in

CONS:
    mediocre reload time
    very hard to get
    mostly not one shot kill
    zooms in only once

PROS:
    relatively fast reload
    2 zooms
    extremly common in game

CONS:
    slow firing rate
    slow movement
    high recoil
    very loud

1.DSR-1

ITS AS LOUD AS HEL*!

PROS:
    fires relatively fast

CONS:
    very slow snail reload
    very loud
    slow movement

2.DRAGUNOV

PROS:
    fires fast
    reloads relatively fast
    strong

CONS:
    very slow

CLASS 3 (worst snipers)

1. M700

PROS:
    fast firing rate
    fast reload
    two zooms
    CONS:
    weak

SUMMARY:

i dont think AWM and Dragunov are the average sniper. and M700 is not the worst. if u learn how to aim headshot with m700, u will get kicked lol
  • AWM isn't one shot anywhere, foot is 78 or leg often happens to me.