The M4A1 Master Key

Comments

• Shut up smileyface! I was just tryin to see what people would say to my frist thread!
  • oiney101 wrote: »
    Shut up smileyface! I was just tryin to see what people would say to my frist thread!

Dam you're slow.
  • 33yjf9e.jpg

stats similar to the m4a1 adv., but heavier, with a 6 shell master key shotgun attachment for alternative attack (right click). The master key would get the same stats as the xm1014.

This weapon would be the counter part of the ak-47 knife. Please leave your feedback below24eb6zq.png

also checkout my other suggestions:

ak-47 custom
    mac 10 suppressed

33jjl9y.png

siiiiiiiiiiick +1 :d
  • Won't happen.But good job.

+999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999...you get the point.
  • This gun should have limited shotty shells. Max of 2 rounds perhaps, or else it's overpowered...
  • maybe put this as 100 coupons?
    isn't there 2 m4 golds and a ak gold in the exchange for 100 coupons?
    remove one m4 gold and put this in there
  • 33yjf9e.jpg

Stats similar to the M4A1 Adv., but heavier, with a 6 shell Master Key shotgun attachment for alternative attack (right click). The Master Key would get the same stats as the XM1014.

This weapon would be the counter part of the AK-47 Knife. Please leave your feedback below24eb6zq.png

Also checkout my other suggestions:

AK-47 Custom
    MAC 10 Suppressed

33jjl9y.png

I love ALL ur suggestions
  • Snorkiepoo wrote: »
    maybe put this as 100 coupons?
    isn't there 2 m4 golds and a ak gold in the exchange for 100 coupons?
    remove one m4 gold and put this in there

Maybe replace it for the AK47-Knife? Its basically the same thing but replacing the knife with the shotgun.

Still coupons would be perfect for this ;D
  • ya i love the shotty idea on it
  • How do you animate these thingies Lolli_Roger?
  • I kinda realized something; WE HAVE WAYY TOO MANY M4 VARIENTS!! Yea... We have like Gold, Silver, Custom, Camo, Crystal... atleast 6 types of M4A1s!! Too many... plus a new M4 "Bronze" is going to come out very soon.

Like some said, good idea, but sadly, it's not going to happen. :(
  • JOJI1200 wrote: »
    This gun should have limited shotty shells. Max of 2 rounds perhaps, or else it's overpowered...
    It HAS limited shotgun shells. 6 to be exact. Unlike with the AK-47, The M4A1 Masterkey runs out of secondary ammo after 6 shots. So basically you sacrifice the amount of ammo for a longer range on your secondary attack.

30uuypz.jpg

My Suggestions: Ak-47 Custom Glock-18 Adv. M110 s.a.s.s. M4A1 Masterkey MAC 10 Suppressed XM110 Spec-ops
  • Magic_vanMagic_van Knight-Errant
    This is the best idea I've ever heard about weps in crossfire !!! +10 :eek:
  • damn :) i'd love that but seriously , 6 shells is too much. i understand the spraying of noobs and stuff but 6 shells is like a killing machine
  • This would be hot. Brs will be like "HACKER"
  • A creative suggestion. I am sure this gun would feel very "refreshing" in the game.
    IMO we need more people like lolli_roger
  • +11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
  • +1, this game needs more tactical guns.
  • tbh all your idea's are terrible. Just my opinion.
  • Call of Duty has spread to every FPS including this one.
  • My feedback....E-mail Neowiz and tell them to make the fken gun!Or else...
  • scor4ched wrote: »
    Call of Duty has spread to every FPS including this one.

There are about 6 call of dutys...Be logical.
  • scor4ched wrote: »

Yeah, it's just unfortunate that it just so happens to be the worst fps series to have done so.

SirBye wrote: »
    There are about 6 call of dutys...Be logical.

Meh, there's like 10 of em released in EU/NA, but nobody liked the older randy ones :p
  • DmnK_roiDz wrote: »
    tbh all your idea's are terrible. Just my opinion.

Tbh you're a pathetic little troll who no one listens to, because he has never had an original thought in his life, and just hates on those that do. And that's just my opinion.
    scor4ched wrote: »

I've never played that game.

30uuypz.jpg

My Suggestions: Ak-47 Custom Glock-18 Adv. M110 s.a.s.s. M4A1 Masterkey MAC 10 Suppressed XM110 Spec-ops
  • Loli Rodger, when Call of Duty Black Ops comes out, get it. :D

mjlnc8.png
  • another noob idea why do we need more m4s in the game and add some sort of shotgun to it? thats just a step to far
  • yeah thats not an OP gun. Lets take the most acurate long range rifle then put a shotgun on it so i can blast the shyt out of you at close and long range
  • You should give it like 2 shots per life, not 6.
  • another noob idea why do we need more m4s in the game and add some sort of shotgun to it? thats just a step to far
    eBon_x wrote: »
    yeah thats not an OP gun. Lets take the most acurate long range rifle then put a shotgun on it so i can blast the shyt out of you at close and long range
    iDoggy wrote: »
    You should give it like 2 shots per life, not 6.

Why do you guys have to disagree a totally balanced idea (6 shells = 6 kills at super close range, if not 3 kills at not so close range).
    BTW, to criticize, first do something better!
  • Yes, I want it