weapon problem(not actually the weapon itself)

Ok... so what i wanted to ask is how u get so much GP cause im REALLY wanting to get one of the new guns. But the thing is they seem SO expensive that its pretty much impossible to get without having to pretty much use all it to repair the weapons i have. I could use some tips on getting GP. But PLEASE dont say hak or farm cause 1. i got so desprate that i tried getting a farm organized but its impossible to find someone who would be willing to do so. 2. I couldnt hak if I TRIED, not saying i have though.
Please help me

Comments

• Just..........use the M16 till it malfunctions,but dont repair it
  • Try to fully break and not repair your m16 and m700. Each of them will save you up 10,000GP each, Otherwise get zp and trade zp for gp in mall.
  • FuzionGG wrote: »
    Try to fully break and not repair your m16 and m700. Each of them will save you up 10,000GP each, Otherwise get zp and trade zp for gp in mall.
    Just..........use the M16 till it malfunctions,but dont repair it

iFuzion: umm..... how do they SAVE u gp? cause i only have an awm that is permanent and my scar is with 5 days left. And also i havent found anymore free zp offersi can do and ... I... dont... really.. know... my social....... secureity...#... =( :(

mud: ive done that before but i only get 200 each time
  • Here's an instruction manual on how to get good guns.

1. Buy ZP.

2. Go to the market.

3. Spend ZP.
  • Just play like normal, do a survey once a week, and trade in your accumulated ZP for 40K GP then go from there. I really don't understand how this is a problem for some people.
  • MoNsTaH0 wrote: »
    iFuzion: umm..... how do they SAVE u gp? cause i only have an awm that is permanent and my scar is with 5 days left. And also i havent found anymore free zp offersi can do and ... I... dont... really.. know... my social....... secureity...#... =( :(

mud: ive done that before but i only get 200 each time
    Brake that temp gun son! + m16 +m700=30,000 gp
  • m4a1hoons wrote: »
    Here's an instruction manual on how to get good guns.

1. Buy ZP.

2. Go to the market.

3. Spend ZP.
    CFchengdu wrote: »
    buy zp, do surveys, problem solved
    Mrfinmasta wrote: »
    most people just buy zp.
    iHATEz9 wrote: »
    Just play like normal, do a survey once a week, and trade in your accumulated ZP for 40K GP then go from there. I really don't understand how this is a problem for some people.

ok EVERYPOSTER READ THIS FIRST... I CAN NOT FIND A F******** FREE ZP OFFER THAT I CAN DO CAUSE MOST ARE SURVEYS THAT NEED PIN AND I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT. ALSO I DO HAVE A DEBIT CARD BUT I DONT HAVE A PIECE OF INFO TO COMPLETE PURCHASE(im not going to tell u what it is though cause i dont want people asking what the info is for security reasons)SO STOP SAYING GET ZP U NOOB CAUSE I CANT. ALL OF THE BIG ZP OFFERS ARE FOR CREDIT CARD STUFF AND CAR INSURANCE WHICH I CANT DO CAUSE I CANT DRIVE AND DONT HAVE CAR CAUSE IM ONLY 14 YEARS OLD OK SO STOP SAYING GET ZP .
  • ALSO READ MY FREAKIN SECOND POST IT SAYS STUFF ABOUT HOW I CANT DO ANYMORE OFFERS... and i actually said the piece of info that i need but dont know
  • Ok here's a few tips on getting GP in game (Yes this is a serious reply)

Whenever you're using a temporary weapon, or a weapon you don't like too much, don't repair it. The money you save by not repairing it will add up by quite a bit. As for a temporary weapon, why repair it if it's going to expire, you know? So just don't repair that scar light of yours and it'll give you a bunch of GP in the long run. Although if the gun malfunctions and you can't use it too well, then you can switch to another gun.

Keep doing this by buying crates and then not repairing the temporary guns in there. You'll usually have a good choice of guns if you do this enough and you won't be stuck with one gun.
  • For breaking a gun, play SnD in Alpha server, you can just use a sidearm and still beat most of the noobs there. =P For making straight GP, Stick to these modes- SnD (all weapons, not pistol/knife only), GM as BL, and Mutation Mode. MM gets you like 150+ GP in an average game, just play in Delta so there aren't as many glitching/blocking noobs, and don't play in Port.
  • Namwinz wrote: »
    Ok here's a few tips on getting GP in game (Yes this is a serious reply)

Whenever you're using a temporary weapon, or a weapon you don't like too much, don't repair it. The money you save by not repairing it will add up by quite a bit. As for a temporary weapon, why repair it if it's going to expire, you know? So just don't repair that scar light of yours and it'll give you a bunch of GP in the long run. Although if the gun malfunctions and you can't use it too well, then you can switch to another gun.

Keep doing this by buying crates and then not repairing the temporary guns in there. You'll usually have a good choice of guns if you do this enough and you won't be stuck with one gun.
    For breaking a gun, play SnD in Alpha server, you can just use a sidearm and still beat most of the noobs there. =P For making straight GP, Stick to these modes- SnD (all weapons, not pistol/knife only), GM as BL, and Mutation Mode. MM gets you like 150+ GP in an average game, just play in Delta so there aren't as many glitching/blocking noobs, and don't play in Port.

Yea do those or play E.M which you can just pick up guns on the ground instead of using yours
  • ongbak10 wrote: »
    Yea do those or play E.M which you can just pick up guns on the ground instead of using yours

Yeah, but you don't get a lot of GP at the end of that mode though I thought. IDK, it's been a while since I played that mode.
  • go to ingles and use coinstar to get rixty use rixty to get zp
  • go to the guides section and there a guide on how to make gp through the BM actually works I have gotten deagle camo and aug-C on my side acc :P
  • All right...I know you said NOT to say ZP but im trying to ix your debit card problem....Get paypal then hook up your debit card with your account. All it needs is the bank info AND the account number. Then it'll make some deposits in your account. For a sercurity measure it'll ask you what the amount that they deposited in so they know that that account was yours. Then after that its all hooked up. Go to deposit on z8games then click pay with paypal or whatever...Buy Zp and your done. Problem solved.
    Btw don't cuss at people for trying to help you out. Again they are only helping. And next time don't post something before you use a search button. There was a recent Gp making guide prolly made last week. Read it if you decide not to use my suggestion.
    nuff said
  • boyerm wrote: »
    Brake that temp gun son! + m16 +m700=30,000 gp

10K from the m16 + 10K from the m700 = 30, 000 GP?
  • temp003 wrote: »
    10K from the m16 + 10K from the m700 = 30, 000 GP?

You missed the temp. part....the guy's temp gun was a SCAR . Next time read.
  • There are actually FREE surveys where u don't have to enter in your phone numbers to get the PIN for the ZP. There are a few of these and they can add up. I got 6000 ZP through that method.
  • yeah but still....this guy is looking for some proper way to get GP..I told him a way to get his debit card method to work. he just tried zp surveys and his area prolly dont have the good surveys...
  • Namwinz wrote: »
    Ok here's a few tips on getting GP in game (Yes this is a serious reply)

thank you for the post.
  • You missed the temp. part....the guy's temp gun was a SCAR . Next time read.

hey just saying I DON'T CARE WHAT GUN I HAVE IM NOT A "SKILL LIGHT" NOOB SO DONT WORRY ABOUT THE SCAR and its maybe have about 2 days left most likely:P
  • yeah but still....this guy is looking for some proper way to get GP..I told him a way to get his debit card method to work. he just tried zp surveys and his area prolly dont have the good surveys...

actually i pretty much never have completed surveys. i think i onyl completed one and the rest was more of the download stuff like Babylon and JenKat and toolbar downloads but im outta zp now
  • Okay.
    1. Use the ScarLight until it breaks. DONT REPAIR
    2. Use the m16 until it breaks. DONT REPAIR
    3. Use the m700 in sniping matches and steal guns when they die. DONT REPAIR

You will save at least 40,000 GP. if you dont spend it on any repairs.