Type of Kicks

Like a lot of players,i've been kicked by a lot of reasons,here there are some of them :
  • The Gringo Kick : You get kicked because you speak english and they don't...

• The Ace Kick : You get kicked by the 2nd player in your team because you have the ace,and without you he will be the ace.

• The H4ck3r Kick : You get kicked because you h4ck.

• The Fake H4ck3r Kick : You get kicked because you are a good player and they don't,and they know you aren't a h4ck3r but they still push F11 because you are better than them.

• The Stalker Kick : You owned a guy at some match and he thinks you hack so he Stalks you through a lot of rooms and joins your team just to kick you just because he wants revenge,and if he fail at kicking you at the first time,he will get out of the room and he will rejoin your team just to try again.

• The Jealous Person (B17CH) Kick : You are better than him,he is in your team and he knows you are the ace and you kill every freaking player in the room,so he just kicks you (just like Ace Kick).

• The Just Joking kick : someone starts a kick voting against you just to scare you but you get kicked.

• The Im Sorry kick : Someone kicks you and then he sends a whisper to you saying "sorry i though you were a h4ck3r".

• The B4st4rds kick : a lot of people wants you out of the match,but they wont kick you because they need you to win,so they wait till the last Round/Seconds of the match and then they kick you so they won thanks to you but you got kicked by those b4st4rds.

• The Lagger kick : You Lag = You get kicked.

• The Noob Gun kick : You use a noob gun = You get kicked.

• The Knifer at Sniper match kick : do i have to explain this one?...

• The Racist Kick : You are Racist = You get kicked.

• The Rookie Kick : You have a low rank enough to play at rookie but you are playing out of rookie = you get kicked.

• The Good Rookie Player Kick : you are a Legit rookie owning every player in the room but they think you hack because of your low rank so they kick
    you.

• The NO REASON kick :you get kicked by no reason.

• The Enemy clan kick :you know that clan,you hate that clan,you kick that clan OR they know your clan,they hate your clan,they kick your clan.

• The "Chamillionaire - Ridin'" Kick : They see you rollin',They hatin',They kickin'.
  • The Low pinger noob Kick : they thing you are a noob because you have a low ping so :
    Low Ping = You get kicked.

• The "give me your gun or kick" Kick : No Guns Trade = You get kicked.

• The "Brown-Noser" kick : you try to kick someone who deserves to be kicked,but everyone push F12,so His/Her Brown-Noser counter-attacks you with a Kick Voting and you get kicked.

• The "That Gun Sucks" kick : you own with a hard to use gun so they kick you because they fail with the same gun.
Do you know any other type of kick? Post it here

Thnx to Day0,UnbrokenM16 for Adding some to the thread.

Comments