IzGangster vs Trio predictions

Comments

• u guys are all haters thinkin IzG hack just cuz they wreck and still have fun with the game while ur all intense and Ttry hard pants. Famous plays on client everyday and so does Kim and everyone in IzG who yall thinks hack. If IzG tries and actualy has their s5 or the sub in Phenatik and practices then itll prob be a win. Trio is good but IzG is called hackers when we dont so its a comliment. Nuf said

Let me explain to you WHY people think famous cheats...since you seem to be too stupid to decipher that yourself.
    Famous always does good in scrims...usually dropping 20s on above average teams and even good teams.when he can't get positive on client ofcourse people will think he cheats...it's only logical.
    He says that he gets very nervous in matches, which is understandable to a certain degree, since he told me this I don't know if he cheats or not...and as usual I don't care.
    But until he does good against a GOOD team on client...most people will call cheats on him.
  • Client - anticheat, or pressure?

Either way. Trio.
  • there's a reason izgangster didn't play wogl.

a bypass for ac wasn't public at the time.
  • If trio looses their gonna sacrifice a bunch of chickens
  • famous upload my 3k egypt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  • moch_D wrote: »
    Let me explain to you WHY people think famous cheats...since you seem to be too stupid to decipher that yourself.
    Famous always does good in scrims...usually dropping 20s on above average teams and even good teams.when he can't get positive on client ofcourse people will think he cheats...it's only logical.
    He says that he gets very nervous in matches, which is understandable to a certain degree, since he told me this I don't know if he cheats or not...and as usual I don't care.
    But until he does good against a GOOD team on client...most people will call cheats on him.
    LOL

famous iz famous, u have a fan following u around for every match u've ever done apparently
  • Lawl... If ur fighting azns u already lost to Trio.
  • xiGax wrote: »
    LOL

famous iz famous, u have a fan following u around for every match u've ever done apparently

iga, you make no sense baddie... WHERE THE *** HAVE YOU BEEN.. if you aren't here for the Trio match we are definitely going to lose.. you better be here
    LOL

idiot, I'm not saying he cheats...I'm saying it seems like it (or at least it seems that way to the community)
    If he says he gets nervous I believe him, it's no big deal.
  • moch_D wrote: »
    idiot, I'm not saying he cheats...I'm saying it seems like it (or at least it seems that way to the community)
    If he says he gets nervous I believe him, it's no big deal.

i didn't say you said he cheats

what you actually said is famous drops 20 bombs on every clan off client, and doesn't go even on client, therefore he cheats. i can separate all ur premises to show thats the only piece of ur argument if u want, i can even bold them for u and italicize them if u still don't understand what u actually said. the rest is u hiding ur own opinion in third person, since really by "community" u mean urself. ur just to insecure to speak up ur own feelings, and u probably know deep down ur 100% wrong.

the simple fact u've never seen even 1% of our scrims let alone watched replays easily disproves the first premise. it's just heresay and made up facts by u. now if u wanna show me all wogl replays where he played way worse then an average of around ~50 random off client scrims vs similar teams feel free, until then stop acting like anything u said is valid because it's absolutely not. even if he did play way worse, calling strats and being under pressure is a lot different then his usual jumping flanking freestyling, but anyways im not even going to argue about that because u have no proof he's any different on or off client, ur just comparing a few games out of a few games, to a select few games out of hundreds of games.
  • xfamOusx wrote: »
    iga, you make no sense baddie... WHERE THE *** HAVE YOU BEEN.. if you aren't here for the Trio match we are definitely going to lose.. you better be here

lol
    i will be back soon to crush people with u

what you actually said is famous drops 20 bombs on every clan off client, and doesn't go even on client, therefore he cheats. i can separate all ur premises to show thats the only piece of ur argument if u want, i can even bold them for u and italicize them if u still don't understand what u actually said. the rest is u hiding ur own opinion in third person, since really by "community" u mean urself. ur just to insecure to speak up ur own feelings, and u probably know deep down ur 100% wrong.

the simple fact u've never seen even 1% of our scrims let alone watched replays easily disproves the first premise. it's just heresay and made up facts by u. now if u wanna show me all wogl replays where he played way worse then an average of around ~50 random off client scrims vs similar teams feel free, until then stop acting like anything u said is valid because it's absolutely not. even if he did play way worse, calling strats and being under pressure is a lot different then his usual jumping flanking freestyling, but anyways im not even going to argue about that because u have no proof he's any different on or off client, ur just comparing a few games out of a few games, to a select few games out of hundreds of games.

lol wow..
    xiGax wrote: »
    lol
    i will be back soon to crush people with u

thanks babe, you better be.. if CSN goes as slow as it has been, youll probably have 2-3 weeks before you need to really worry about being back.. jk

Is this kid stupid? why the fucck would I hide my opinion? I've come out and straight up said "famous you cheat" before...but since he explained to me that he gets nervous I've taken it back...you're so thick.
    I can't even be nice to people anymore...wow
  • xfamOusx wrote: »
    lol wow..

thanks babe, you better be.. if CSN goes as slow as it has been, youll probably have 2-3 weeks before you need to really worry about being back.. jk

We are starting again on Monday. Hopefully that's not too slow for you ;)

As per your question earlier, we will input round scores on Default day for round 1. Just make sure to still go on the site and confirm default time.
  • CSNKris wrote: »
    We are starting again on Monday. Hopefully that's not too slow for you ;)

As per your question earlier, we will input round scores on Default day for round 1. Just make sure to still go on the site and confirm default time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8trbF2_qPk

you probably think you're cooler than me

lmao this guy thinks hes smart and is makin himself look stupid hahaha
  • MyAWM wrote: »
    you probably think you're cooler than me

Definitely not.
    teeth formation isn't passed down through the gene pool. you're dumb

In the English language people capitalize the beginning letter of each sentence. You're dumb.
  • In the English language people capitalize the beginning letter of each sentence. You're dumb.

way to bring grammar to a gaming forum. you're a joke
    PS: you don't have to get all butt hurt cause i called your randy team terrible
    way to bring grammar to a gaming forum. you're a joke
    PS: you don't have to get all butt hurt cause i called a randy team terrible.

You did? Must have missed that somewhere amidst your 6500 posts.
  • You did? Must have missed that somewhere amidst your 6500 posts.

you just started playing this game so the 6000 posts that came before you signed up don't count
    you just started playing this game so the 6000 posts that came before you signed up don't count

MyAwm, why are you always mad?
  • inFADEout wrote: »
    MyAwm, why are you always mad?

lol why would i be mad over a video game that i barely play?
  • this is more entertaining than jersey shore.

even though that's a documentary of dren's family.
  • this is more entertaining than jersey shore.

Even though that's a documentary of dren's family.

lolololololololol

slaya or not i love this kid!